Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Script Mod] enable advanced debug/cheat interactions

by clown Posted 13th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2014 at 11:53 PM by leefish

829 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 560 Feedback Posts, 268 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 33 of 34
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#801 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 1:13 PM
can you still use this mod ?
Test Subject
#802 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 9:50 PM
@scumbumbo very ty
Field Researcher
#803 Old 14th Feb 2019 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
Since this mod shows a lot of blank bubbles, I'm just wondering if the blank bubble problem, that lots of users have, can also be fixed one day? First I thought that those blank bubbles may be language related (missing translations) but since I'm seeing some in my language (German) I'm not really sure. If so, maybe the mod just needs more translations.

The blank bubbles are not related to this Mod. All this Mod does is unlock a series of advanced debug cheats that already exist in the game but is normally hidden, and this Mod just unhides them.
Test Subject
#804 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 8:39 PM
Looks like this mod no longer works on latest? I put the zip in the mods folder, and now I can no longer click on anything when in-game? No menus pop up anymore.
Instructor
#805 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 7:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by makotech222
Looks like this mod no longer works on latest? I put the zip in the mods folder, and now I can no longer click on anything when in-game? No menus pop up anymore.

highlighted by me - Have you unzipped the file? If not, you need to unzip the zip file and only add the unzipped files into your mods folder and then delete the zip folder.
Also make sure you are downloading the version of scumbumbo on page 83.
Test Subject
#806 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 5:16 PM
Quote:
Also make sure you are downloading the version of scumbumbo on page 83

Can you link it? Not sure what you mean.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#807 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 12:42 PM
Hia, this will not work as it currently is. Can you please update this to work with the latest Python37 dll?
After having a quick look in IDA it seems the __debug__ variable is still present and all you will probably have to do is reverse a jmp or mov instruction.

Thanks man.

edit :
Debug variable declaration offset : 0x1016E450 (unbased)
Field Researcher
#808 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by makotech222
Can you link it? Not sure what you mean.

Quote: Originally posted by axelslash01
Hia, this will not work as it currently is. Can you please update this to work with the latest Python37 dll?
After having a quick look in IDA it seems the __debug__ variable is still present and all you will probably have to do is reverse a jmp or mov instruction.

Thanks man.

edit :
Debug variable declaration offset : 0x1016E450 (unbased)

For everyone having problems, make sure you download this one uploaded by scumbumbo on page 33.

http://modthesims.info/download.php...120#post5466120
Lab Assistant
#809 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 1:45 PM
or use this one from the same creator as above (twisted) https://www.patreon.com/TwistedMexi

If it ain`t Dutch it ain`t much
keep your friends close but your enemies closer
Lab Assistant
#810 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 4:55 AM
IS there an update for this?
Does this add force NPC to the mailbox
Lab Assistant
#811 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 5:08 AM
I am looking for a mod which will return old shift click cheats like on the mailbox force npc or delete objects
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#812 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 2:32 AM
Go here https://www.patreon.com/posts/fix-destroy-26404031 to TwistedMexi's patreon page for the Destroy Object Cheat
Test Subject
#813 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorus
For everyone having problems, make sure you download this one uploaded by scumbumbo on page 33.

Is this mod still working? Could someone, pleeease, update it?
Lab Assistant
#814 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 8:52 PM
I tried the downloading from page 33 my game crashed but there was stuff running in the back ground I can attempt again and see what happens... TwistedMexi's fix doesnt fix the mailbox... I am looking for the old sims 3 cheats... force visitor force npc make me know everyone etc the MCCC mod is neat but I cant get it to make people selectable it just allows me to select from a menu and have a person interact with another but I cant free control them as I once did in the game. Problem is I cant recall what mod did this
Lab Assistant
#815 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Looking at the two things above. The enable script is working okay (I think) it just looks like neither of those two features work anymore. Might be fixable...

ETA - The object.destroy command was set to Automation mode instead of Cheat mod, so fixing that script enables that. I'll upload a fix for that, still want to look at the remove moodlet....

ETA2 - The attached file fixes the two noted cheat problems. The script fixes the Destroy Object cheat, and the package file contains the fix for the Remove Moodlet. Use one or both.

do you know if this update still works or better said will work with Island living?
Lab Assistant
#816 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Looking at the two things above. The enable script is working okay (I think) it just looks like neither of those two features work anymore. Might be fixable...

ETA - The object.destroy command was set to Automation mode instead of Cheat mod, so fixing that script enables that. I'll upload a fix for that, still want to look at the remove moodlet....

ETA2 - The attached file fixes the two noted cheat problems. The script fixes the Destroy Object cheat, and the package file contains the fix for the Remove Moodlet. Use one or both.

@scumbumbo
THANK YOU IT WORKS NOW! As of this date IT WORKED!
I download the 2 files below and IT WORKED... SHIFT click on the mailbox returned request services to my game

SO HAPPY

Comment # 814 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 7:01 PM by scumbumbo

Comment # 830 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 3:25 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 12th Dec 2018 at 4:12 AM. Page 34
http://modthesims.info/download.php...633#post5477633
Field Researcher
#817 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by meetkitty
@scumbumbo
THANK YOU IT WORKS NOW! As of this date IT WORKED!
I download the 2 files below and IT WORKED... SHIFT click on the mailbox returned request services to my game

SO HAPPY

Comment # 814 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 7:01 PM by scumbumbo

Comment # 830 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 3:25 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 12th Dec 2018 at 4:12 AM. Page 34
http://modthesims.info/download.php...633#post5477633

I get a 404 error page when I try to click on the links provided? Does anyone know if they work with the update on (9/5/2019)?
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#818 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deblake60
I get a 404 error page when I try to click on the links provided? Does anyone know if they work with the update on (9/5/2019)?

Post #814
Post #830
But I doubt they work, it didn't work for me with the new update (welpplssome1updatethemod)
Test Subject
#819 Old 23rd Nov 2019 at 12:55 AM Last edited by richilye : 23rd Nov 2019 at 1:38 AM.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work as of update 1.58 (Discover University), all my sims stay static in place and don't do anything until the game decides to crash.
I guess it needs to be updated now, probably because the new University expansion has some cheats of it's own that might be conflicting.

Also, Python33.dll got changed to Python37.dll and the "0f45fd57" hex value does not seem to exist in this one, will need to find the newer one and change it.

Edit: You can use MCCC to enable the debug commands, when in the MCCC menu go into [MCCC Settings ---> Notification/Console/Menu Settings ---> Console Command Settings ---> Debug Command in Cheats] Enable that and restart the game, ti's also a good idea to keep testingcheats enabled so it auto enabled every time you start the game, else it won't work, after enabling them, restart the game.
Test Subject
#820 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 7:48 AM Last edited by kuncen : 9th Dec 2019 at 9:04 AM.
I can't add active sims career like secret agent, culinary, etc to my inactive sims anymore.
via Left Click sims > Cheat sims info > Add Career

My goal is assign them career (not NPC career) without switching household.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#821 Old 28th Jan 2020 at 3:48 PM
Awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#822 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 12:23 PM
Today my game was struggling since a recent update. My sims wouldnt do anything and when I clicked on objects, or on the ground, or on sims, no menu appeared for me to click on options. I delete the pregnancy mega mod, simocide, enable debug cheats, and autnomous repairs, and my game started working again. Not 100% sure which of those was conflicting but they're all pretty old mods so all could have been guilty. It's a shame, I enjoyed those mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#823 Old 25th Apr 2020 at 1:34 PM
Confirming this isn't working with v1.60. No menus at all would pop up when I clicked on anything, not even my sim! Thanks to @richilye for the tip with MCCC!
Lab Assistant
#824 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by richilye
Edit: You can use MCCC to enable the debug commands, when in the MCCC menu go into [MCCC Settings ---> Notification/Console/Menu Settings ---> Console Command Settings ---> Debug Command in Cheats] Enable that and restart the game, ti's also a good idea to keep testingcheats enabled so it auto enabled every time you start the game, else it won't work, after enabling them, restart the game.

I was about to post the same thing, but you beat me to it. MCCC is a brilliantly versatile mod for the game.

WHAT I IF TOLD
YOU

THAT YOU READ
THE FIRST LINE WRONG?

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Test Subject
#825 Old 1st May 2020 at 7:28 PM
Unfortunately it stopped working i'm so sad
Page 33 of 34