Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#126 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soundtracks
Are you telling me that I forgot to upload something? How could you, how could you???

Here is a direct link (it's in the same folder that the rest of the files): https://mega.co.nz/#!cUcBkToB!QFsO1ZEGtyS0ZmgBuQEOGLcB6HGRDHOSzDzw9reAzd4

it's the "Mid Mod Bathroom"

If anyone else sees anything missing let me know

Sorry for the annoyance.

P.S. I might as well mention that I been having some on and off PC problems for years months, so if I don't respond, well you can assume

(also, I sometimes forget to log-in here -and also at the 1000 other Sims sites- so if there's any urgent trouble you can send me an ask at Tumblr, I have anon enabled so no need to register/log-in/de-anon)

Thanks so much, you're a livesaver! :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 11:01 PM
I might be wrong but I don't find rebujito sets among the archive files. Please if some have those files upload them into the archive and if I was wrong and rebujito sets are already uploaded then sorry.
And thank you very much for saving all these files from Lunasim!
Mad Poster
#128 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I'm doing it for myself as well, thank Nylaba for all the sorting in those files, that's a BIG job

Thanks, Nylaba!
Field Researcher
#129 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StellRien
I might be wrong but I don't find rebujito sets among the archive files. Please if some have those files upload them into the archive and if I was wrong and rebujito sets are already uploaded then sorry.
And thank you very much for saving all these files from Lunasim!

That's because, for whatever reason, most of those sets are named for what's in them, I'm guessing that Rebujito means something like Miscellaneous or Modern Style. (Google translate is no help here) I believe they are all there, but they are spread out across packs and it takes a LOT of trial and error to find the right keyword. What in particular are you looking for?

Quote: Originally posted by Rose City
Thanks, Nylaba!

Aww, thank you :lovestruc Honestly, once you learn (or like me, google) some stupid-computer-tricks, making that kind of list isn't so bad. The real trick is being able to tell what you're looking at
Field Researcher
#130 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 8:01 AM Last edited by StellRien : 13th Mar 2015 at 11:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nylaba
That's because, for whatever reason, most of those sets are named for what's in them, I'm guessing that Rebujito means something like Miscellaneous or Modern Style. (Google translate is no help here) I believe they are all there, but they are spread out across packs and it takes a LOT of trial and error to find the right keyword. What in particular are you looking for?

Aww, thank you :lovestruc Honestly, once you learn (or like me, google) some stupid-computer-tricks, making that kind of list isn't so bad. The real trick is being able to tell what you're looking at

Thank you Nylaba! I am looking for rebujito 5-6 but it is good news if every Luna items are in the archive because I've downloaded everything.
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 7:36 AM
I honestly don't remember if I download the rebujito 5&6 sets...

but I think it should be this one for #5?
http://isevelii.tumblr.com/post/111...bujito-rebujito

I don't know if this Tumblr has been linked before... but quite cool, imo? they got a lot of Luna's stuff Kinda wary about the yadisk links because they tend to purge old files tho
Field Researcher
#132 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StellRien
Thank you Nylaba! I am looking for rebujito 5-6 but it is good news if every Luna items are in the archive because I've downloaded everything.
Well #5 is still up on the original page if you use the box.com link, but in the archives you can find it under piano. All of #6 are in the archives too, using the keyword cerramientos will find all the fake windows, vigas 2 is the fence, ventana invisibles will find the invisible window and arch, balcones is the balconies and minimalista will find the last set with the spiral stairs. All of the above are in Luna1. Happy building!
Test Subject
#133 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 9:37 AM
Here I am bothering you guys again, haha. I combed through the master list and the rar files and I don't see Luna's first Bucolico set, just 2 and 3. Is this a set that has yet to be tracked down or am I just being dumb and overlooking it? Thanks again to everyone who took on this massive project.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#134 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 10:20 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 16th Mar 2015 at 10:51 AM.
I have hiedra congante con flores and trepadoras con flores. I know from the text those are called con flores and sin flores. I probably only have the one's with flowers. I used those for Stranda at a point I think, and then perhaps changed my mind later.

Edit: I have uploaded those two flowers sets. The chair I've never downloaded, or the table at the bottom.
Test Subject
#135 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 7:50 PM
I have hiedra congante con flores and trepadoras con flores. I know from the text those are called con flores and sin flores. I probably only have the one's with flowers. I used those for Stranda at a point I think, and then perhaps changed my mind later.

Edit: I have uploaded those two flowers sets. The chair I've never downloaded, or the table at the bottom.

Yay, thank you!! You are awesome.
Test Subject
#136 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:23 PM Last edited by Sandra-67 : 17th Apr 2015 at 1:02 PM.
If you want to download all creations from Luna, go to this page on Tumblr...
http://isevelii.tumblr.com/

Sorry, old news...
Theorist
#137 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sandra-67
If you want to download all creations from Luna, go to this page on Tumblr...
http://isevelii.tumblr.com/

Sorry, old news...

Thank you I have a lot of Luna's CC but was missing a few sets that I said I'd go back for but never did.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#138 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 12:05 PM
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew if Luna's Hotel set can be found on the tumblr page? Tried looking there but couldn't seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone for their great work tracking down Luna's work.
Field Researcher
#139 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gremlinlord
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew if Luna's Hotel set can be found on the tumblr page? Tried looking there but couldn't seem to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone for their great work tracking down Luna's work.

Traditional one is here: http://thesimstomb.tumblr.com/post/...part-1-download
Modern ones are in Luna2 under mostradores Hotel
Have fun!
Field Researcher
#140 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 6:54 PM
Hi guys, I know this isn't a request thread but I don't know where else to look. I'm having some trouble finding the "Estructuras o columnas Casmar" attic set and pattern from Luna, found here. I've tried to look in the archives, but if it's there I must've missed it.

Thanks in advance guys
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 9:00 PM Last edited by soundtracks : 29th Jun 2015 at 5:04 AM.
@BourgeoisBanana - I remember seeing those objects in my game... I'll try to search in what rar they are...

---

There is a new file at the Mega folder for Awesims.

Credit to Gardenof.

EDIT: I logged out last time before mentioning it - click sort by date to get the new file.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:00 PM
My cousin has stopped building and modding; she was attacked many times by pay sites and all her stuff removed from Media Fire, so one day she just became so fed up and quit, altogether
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 7:03 AM
Does anyone have redcliff's save game file? Got the world but would like the save game also.
Field Researcher
#144 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 8:25 AM
Thank you all so much for setting up sites for LunaSims objects!

I'm hunting down all the Santorini sets, so far I've just been able to get some build items. There are many furniture objects too.
Can anyone point in me in any direction?
I've been through the sites linked to in this thread.

Or can someone who has these sets please share them in some way?
I would appreciate it sooo much.
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grieralexander
My cousin has stopped building and modding; she was attacked many times by pay sites and all her stuff removed from Media Fire, so one day she just became so fed up and quit, altogether

Thanks for letting us know! I remember when a lot of people were getting attacked. I'm sorry your cousin was one of them.
Test Subject
#146 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 1:30 AM
I have recently started playing s3 again after my old computer died, destroying 1000's of sims3 files with it T.T;;;; and the first thing i did was go looking for Luna's content. I was crushed to see her Media Fire shut down and all her links dead... then I find this thread and all I can say is Wow! and well, thank you! Its amazing all of the effort you all have gone through! Sad to see such wonderful creators giving up because of internet fiascos, but so wonderful to see the community pulling together so that their legacies carry on. Kudos to you all and thanks for the files! <3
Test Subject
#147 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 1:10 PM
I cannot believe this exists!!! I've come back to Sims3 after getting the letdown of Sims4 and the lack of customization there They really dropped the ball on that one. I was so sad to find that the DL links to Luna's stuff was broke. .. and then... *rays of light and angels singing* I was led here!! Thank you all so SO MUCH for all the hard work that was put into restoring these!!!!!
Field Researcher
#148 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 4:29 AM
I found another site posting objects from Luna.
It's russian, so it might be difficult to navigate, but I found a lot of the Santorini objects I was looking for
Here is the link to one of the sets, and if you scroll down to below the download button, there are links to other Luna sets.

http://sims-real.ru/mebel-dlya-sims...s3-pitomcy.html
Test Subject
#149 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 11:45 PM
Excuse me i can't find the second ventanas deco set with roof deco ( ou know the second page of ventanas with palace stuff ) does someonz have it ? ^^
Test Subject
#150 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 2:24 AM
Default Luna Stuff
People get bored of things from time to time. She must have had a paid account at mediafire and stopped paying of something. I can't upload everything I have on mediafire, but I have 4shared as well. It just depends on how much time I would like to use uploading this thing really. We'll see how far I get. Main foldern here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/v3...lamai.jimdo.com

If someone would like to upload a few things, send me your email and I'll invite you to drop files or something. I have that dropbox thing as well, I don't know what pro and cons it has yet.

Hi, I have a ton of Luna stuff in packages form. I don't mind sharing if there's a way to do it in a few evolutions. I'm trying to get away from packages and just use S3P. Let me know. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks.

Tequila
Page 6 of 8