Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#151 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 6:28 PM
Default I have the Redcliffs Save File (updated to LN)
Quote: Originally posted by fftamfan
Does anyone have redcliff's save game file? Got the world but would like the save game also.

PM Me.

I also have Luna's files sorted by those that need to be cleaned and the ones I use that are clean. They are in Sim3pack format.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#152 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:55 PM Last edited by leodu : 27th Sep 2015 at 6:11 PM.
Please i really can't find the roof decoration of the second page of ventanas , if it's somwhere i didn't see it , help me or at least answer me
Ps I'm talking about the first article http://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/ve...AA-p%C3%A1gina/
Field Researcher
#153 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 9:20 AM
I don't know if this has been posted somewhere, but I found a MEGA with what I think is ALL Luna objects. If it's not everything, it's at least massive.
And there are objects from Awesims too

MEGA - LunaSims objects
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#154 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 10:38 AM
The biggest problem with all the Luna objects is to find the right objects when you need it.
Field Researcher
#155 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 11:38 AM Last edited by Eehna : 19th Dec 2015 at 2:47 AM.
Indeed!
I'm amusing myself by going through all the folders and organizing the objects so that I might have an easier time finding what I need, when I need it :P
Field Researcher
#156 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 5:56 PM
Default Same boat...
Quote: Originally posted by starwolf29
I have recently started playing s3 again after my old computer died, destroying 1000's of sims3 files with it T.T;;;; and the first thing i did was go looking for Luna's content. I was crushed to see her Media Fire shut down and all her links dead... then I find this thread and all I can say is Wow! and well, thank you! Its amazing all of the effort you all have gone through! Sad to see such wonderful creators giving up because of internet fiascos, but so wonderful to see the community pulling together so that their legacies carry on. Kudos to you all and thanks for the files! <3

I'm in the same boat. I tried frantically to save as many S3 files as I could before my hard drive crashed but I put off Luna (which was so adored I had a separate folder just for it) because I figured I could go back easily and get everything. What a horrible thing to have lost all that stuff! Sorry the site was hacked....it is the nature of the beast and I wish creators could just shrug it off so that the majority of the Sims community doesn't have to pay the price.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#157 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 6:13 PM
Let's blame media fire shall we. They had some complains about copyright infringement and shot before asking.
Field Researcher
#158 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 11:00 PM
Do these downloads include any of the lots she uploaded?

Check out my simblr: Stumbling Through The Nevernever!
Field Researcher
#159 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 10:49 PM
Here's a guide to find the stuff you want on that MEGA folder

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#160 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 11:51 AM
I have uploaded the forest and futuristic sets today.

http://thesimstomb.tumblr.com/
Field Researcher
#161 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 9:49 PM
Thank you so much for the additional files. I love the futuristic ones you already helped me get long ago and use them a lot! You were so patient with me when I was searching for them a while ago.

MTS does not allow us to delete our accounts. I will not be logging into this account anymore, so PMs would go unanswered.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#162 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blupest
Thank you so much for the additional files. I love the futuristic ones you already helped me get long ago and use them a lot! You were so patient with me when I was searching for them a while ago.

Was I patience? Doesn't sound like me. I'm fascinated with the sets and it was fun testing them out, but I don't know what to use them for. I did actually use two of the dome roofs in my Stranda world, thinking about it. They really shine up in the hood, if you ever get lost in Stranda look for those roofs
Test Subject
#163 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 4:59 PM
Oh all I can say is thank you so much, I lost a lot of CC when my PC died and I really missed some of Luna's Mediterranean building sets, so this is like a (very) early Christmas present!
Test Subject
#164 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by naiyasfury
Do these downloads include any of the lots she uploaded?

There's still a lot of stuff missing. I can't find the lots anywhere. I might have the lots in an old library backup but they won't have all the cc . And that file has 500 packages in it so it would take forever to figure out what is what since everything in the folder is numbers. If I do find them I'll let you know.
Test Subject
#165 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 2:14 PM
I was looking for Arcomania 2 (Indian Arches) but had the same problem. Thanks to you I found several Luna items that are similar! But I am so desperate for these, especially because I am an Indian and wanted to create something ethnic after years of creating Western traditional/modern interiors.
The mediafire link appears broken, and Google gave me some other site link which shows malicious..
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#166 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 6:05 PM Last edited by Volvenom : 10th Mar 2016 at 6:21 PM.
I have Arcomania popping out of my ear, but I don't know what those files should be called. I don't think I ever downloaded them, but I can't be sure, it's from 2012.

Quote: Originally posted by Dsanyal1234
I was looking for Arcomania 2 (Indian Arches) but had the same problem. Thanks to you I found several Luna items that are similar! But I am so desperate for these, especially because I am an Indian and wanted to create something ethnic after years of creating Western traditional/modern interiors.
The mediafire link appears broken, and Google gave me some other site link which shows malicious..

If you're talking about Luna's mediafire links that a sure thing. They are all gone.

Nope, doesn't look like the Arcomania 2 I have is page 2 of Arcomania. It may have been called Arcos India. I have search for that I have nothing of the kind on my harddisk.
Scholar
#167 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 9:40 PM
Quote:
What's up with Luna?

Ugh, agreed. It was so creepy when they all went up to her bedroom and saw their portraits plastered around with "FRIENDS" written in blood all over their pictures.

Still a better match than Grimy Ginny though.
Test Subject
#168 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I have Arcomania popping out of my ear, but I don't know what those files should be called. I don't think I ever downloaded them, but I can't be sure, it's from 2012.

If you're talking about Luna's mediafire links that a sure thing. They are all gone.

Nope, doesn't look like the Arcomania 2 I have is page 2 of Arcomania. It may have been called Arcos India. I have search for that I have nothing of the kind on my harddisk.

After vigorous searching for literally five or six hours, when I thought all hope was lost, I was able to find them! But thank you! Also thanks for uploading several of her creations which I happily downloaded ^^

And if anyone is interested then this is the link to several other Luna creations - http://isevelii.tumblr.com/
and Arcomania 2 - https://yadi.sk/d/Z2uex68VfQc2J
Field Researcher
#169 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 5:28 PM
Is there any updates if Luna will be re-uploading her content to her site?
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#170 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goodywood
Is there any updates if Luna will be re-uploading her content to her site?

Has she said she would do that? I know for myself I would consider that close to impossible. It's too much content, and making new stuff is always more enjoyable. From my point of view ... part of the reason I don't save the content on my own computer is the fact that it's too much and too big. I simply don't have the space. If Luna has kept it all on her computer, it's really a remarkable dedication, and a lot of room for all those disks in her apartment. Most people just don't have the space and the disks don't really live that long either, they have a limited lifespan, sooner or later it will have to be moved. It's much better to leave that kind of work to the guys with the really big noisy servers.
Test Subject
#171 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 10:57 PM
Hi! I searched every site I could, but I did not find the dreadlock hairstyle. https://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/cosas-de-sims/ it is called "Cosas de Sims
Peinado y barbas" and has also some beard styles in it. From Lunawiki I found it as the number 349. The hairstyle is all I need, and the only thing that is propably gone forever...
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#172 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 11:22 PM
Lets hope hope someone who has it answers. I didn't even know it could be downloaded
Instructor
#173 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 11:27 PM Last edited by Blyss : 5th Feb 2017 at 12:03 AM.
This hairstyle is actually from the University EP.
Hmm....Is it longer maybe? Could you make do with the original if you can't find that particular edit?
Test Subject
#174 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
This hairstyle is actually from the University EP.
Hmm....Is it longer maybe? Could you make do with the original if you can't find that particular edit?

I have been using the original one, but the version I am looking for is so much prettier... I have been playing with "me" sim for a very long time and the only thing missing would be those dreadlocks. :D
Field Researcher
#175 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 10:20 PM
Hey! @__siiri
I found that hair for you : https://m.box.com/shared_item/https...ju0mzhh79bnm1ry
Bless the Russians that horde all the cc in the world!Have a nice day! ^^
Page 7 of 8