Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 10:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default NPCs like newspaper boy/girl, butler etc. not coming.
I've recently installed a mod by lazyduchess:
https://meltingmagnetz.tumblr.com/p...er-motive-decay
I've set my timer to 60 ticks, which is 50% normal speed. I also have visitor controller, but I think it's the relativity mod, that is causing this.

My newspaper delivery stopped coming and if I call for maid, they come only the first time (when they say "someone will be right over"), but the scheduled maid does not come anymore.
I've tried setting the time flow back to normal and setting hour to 6 (sethour 6) to wait for newspaper delivery, which comes at 7, but it didn't show up anyways.
Is there a way to fix it? Preferably with the relativity mod still enabled.
I've also downloaded FSS Lot Debugger, but I'm not sure how to fix this using it, so I didn't even try.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Oct 2021 at 3:09 AM
If you think this mod is causing the problem, why don't you verify it by taking it out and see if things return to normal, and then if they do, contact Lazy Duchess about it. It's not like he's a retired creator who left the fandom, he actively supports his mods and the rest of us can't actually fix them for you.