Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Re-clarified] Witchcraft and Wizardry Major - A Cheesy Harry Potter Themed Major.

by charrie18 Posted 11th Jul 2006 at 3:05 PM - Updated 4th May 2010 at 3:23 AM by charrie18 : Clarification.

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#26 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 2:18 PM
From the issues described, it seems that the creator failed to clear the language strings - are you running your game in a language other than US English, gazania?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
#27 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:37 PM Last edited by gazania : 19th Jul 2007 at 1:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the "thanks"!
No ... English is my primary language. But I think I see where I COULD have gone wrong. I didn't download that Majors Made Easy hack. I'll try this again.

EDIT ... I downloaded the Magic Majors hack, and things are working much, much better now. I suppose that reading the directions first might have helped. Thanks for the assistance, and thanks for the major!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 12:41 PM
Doesn't it work if my game's not in English?

++They think our heads are in their hands but violent use brings violent plans++

visit my Sims 2 site
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#29 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 5:48 PM
The class titles were not correctly language cleared, and as the creator hasn't logged in since May, I've fixed the file. Please remove the older version before installing this.

Charrie18, if at any time you return and want me to remove ths file, PM me and I'll do so immediately.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  witchcraftnwizardry_major_charrie18-fixedversion.rar (2.7 KB, 58 downloads)

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 4:55 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 11:35 PM
Do you have some more details on it?
I would like to see what common things your major and Myshunoguy's major has. I will most likely download both, although it won't be necessary, but you never know.......
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#32 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 10:57 PM
Thank you.
Page 2 of 2