Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Portable Easel

by alianpe Posted 2nd Jun 2010 at 8:16 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2010 at 11:59 AM by alianpe : Adding german translation

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:03 PM
Wow, that is JUST fabulous!! Thanks ever so much. What a great idea. :-)
Test Subject
#27 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 3:25 PM
Thank you so much for this!!! I was just thinking about this the other day, and tried to find a way to take the EA easel to the beach, which I was depressed to find out didn't work! I'm so excited to paint pretty scenes everywhere, thank you!!!
Scholar
#28 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 7:29 PM
This is Genius!!! I always wanted A portable Easel it's really stupid that you can fit a big car in your inventory but not a easel? o_O anyways thank you so much I hope I see more stuff that is Portable.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 7:41 AM
That's a great idea thanks. Can we put it back in the inventory if there is an unfinished painting on it ?
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 1:00 AM
Makes sense to have it portable, I have to carry mine around...though mine's a desk level one, but ya know.
This really is one of the more practical mods I've seen, I love it & it will be used often. I have a tendency to make artistic sims... ^_^

Thanks you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 10:43 AM
Thanks I'm glad you liked it.

Quote: Originally posted by Azureale
That's a great idea thanks. Can we put it back in the inventory if there is an unfinished painting on it ?

Yes, you don't have to finish it where you started, can do it anywhere.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 11:38 AM Last edited by Azureale : 10th Jun 2010 at 6:57 AM.
That's a very good new thanks a lot.
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 6:35 AM
I wondered why there wasn't a sketchbook, too; thanks for making this!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 7:18 AM Last edited by BaXiM : 14th Jun 2010 at 11:43 AM. Reason: translation included into main download
Default German translation
Very nice work. Thanks a lot.
I attached a version with an adapted german translation.
If you want to change it yourself: 0xA8EAA72074CB87DD = Value: 'Tragbare Staffelei'
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 12:57 AM Last edited by ripple : 12th Jun 2010 at 2:03 AM.
Cool, thanks
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 10:48 AM
god, i never thougt of that! That is so cool, realy. now i can just take the painting with me instead of needing to go home all the time to finich the paintings. (ime trying to fill up the museum)
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 6:01 PM
Aw, this is brilliantly awesome. I don't put too much stuff in my game, but this one I couldn't pass by. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#38 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BaXiM
Very nice work. Thanks a lot.
I attached a version with an adapted german translation.
If you want to change it yourself: 0xA8EAA72074CB87DD = Value: 'Tragbare Staffelei'
I've added it

It's written in the post but if you want another translation just write it as a comment.
Test Subject
#39 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 6:05 PM
Absolutely brilliant idea! Can't wait to try it out in game!
Mad Poster
#40 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 9:10 PM
i love this, too. thanks.

but i have to ask, do you know how to make other objects portable? i'd LOVE to see a portable crib, that we can take with us when our sims with kids are spending the night at somebody's house. i think other portable objects would be a good idea as well.
Test Subject
#41 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 6:47 PM
This is one of the best ideas I've seen. I also wondered why there aren't more portable objects in the game. This portable painting easel has literally changed my entire mode of play! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 6:20 PM
Just wanted to add something. Some people have asked how I did this, the problem is that the method I used doesn't seem to be working in any object other than the easel, and I really don't know why .

It seems I got really lucky. But at least the easel works.
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 3:16 PM
Great mod i use it all the time.Its awsome whit World Adventures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 11:15 AM
hell yeah, this one really deserved to be in "featured downloads"!
I am getting it now! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 1:49 AM
I have wondered why they did this withthe guitar and not the easel! This is a fantastic creation. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 12:01 AM
This is a spectacular idea! Definitely will use this for my artistic sims Thanks a ton!~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 10:27 PM
Thank you so much, cannot wait for my sim to paint on the go.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 10:33 PM
I paint (watercolor) and have a french easel that I can take with me everywhere. I was expecting that my sim could do the same, but I guess EA hasn't heard of plein air. So, many, many thanks to you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 5:40 PM
this is actually great for my artistic interior decorator sim because she always wants to add portraits of her clients to their remodel.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 1:38 AM
Thank sweet Jesus for you! Thanks a Million for this Mod :D! <3
Page 2 of 3