Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lower/Higher Lifetime Reward Prices [updated 10/24/2013 for 1.63]

by ellacharmed Posted 15th Sep 2012 at 7:42 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2013 at 5:49 PM by ellacharmed : 1.63 updates

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 52 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Most likely on the weekend. Best case scenario.
I'm not rushing it. I thought some of the EP9 traits list and other updates look weird, so was also waiting to see if there's gonna be another patch update with the EP09 release.

Apparently not. Still, I'd wait out the week, while I finalize the edits and test things a bit first, anyway.

Thank you for getting back to me on that, i was just wondering so i wouldn't keep randomly checking in. To be honest, i haven't even looked at the new rewards. Until then, i'll just use testingcheats. I'm very grateful for your updates, tho, thank you! I love this mod!
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 2:00 AM
Could you please update this for 1.50/University? With it installed I can neither click on my sims nor other sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 4:38 AM
is this going to be updated for 1.5.0?
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 4:23 PM
sure it will cant click on other sims ither so i removed it
Test Subject
#55 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 6:16 AM
I really miss your mod
will you be making it for the university 150 I'm going crazy with out your mod
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MacGamer999
Could you please update this for 1.50/University? With it installed I can neither click on my sims nor other sims.

Quote: Originally posted by sirjohn45
is this going to be updated for 1.5.0?

Quote: Originally posted by winonap11
will you be making it for the university 150 I'm going crazy with out your mod

Look up at the top or one page over. There will be an update when ella has time and accessibility to the pack. She even gave this weekend as the time frame so be patient.
Lol the second i posted it updated
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#57 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 4:06 PM
Do you guys even bother to scroll up, or check previous pages for previous posts/comments?

It's updated now.
The potential issue I mentioned was the rewards not appearing for Teens for the Honorary Degree item, when the XML states that it is supported for T,Y,A,E. I'm thinking now this is due to the fact that a Teen can still earn the Degree if they go to University. But why it is set for Teens but not appear in the first place, is mystifying. Especially when the other 3 Rewards set for T,Y,A,E show up just fine for Teens.
I'm still playing out the scenarios (when I have time to squeeze a gameplay in), but I thought I had better upload it before anyone expires from Sims withdrawals.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 1:54 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATE for 1.50 version!!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 7:22 PM Last edited by paul.cominscoch : 14th Mar 2013 at 7:33 PM.
Hi everyone. This mad worked up untill I instaled The Sims 3 University Life and patched to v1.50 and now I cannot click on any of my sims, or each other.
I would love an update please. Thank you.

Oops! Sorry! I didn't realise there was an update! Thank you.
Test Subject
#60 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by paul.cominscoch
Hi everyone. This mad worked up untill I instaled The Sims 3 University Life and patched to v1.50 and now I cannot click on any of my sims, or each other.
I would love an update please. Thank you.

Oops! Sorry! I didn't realise there was an update! Thank you.

there was an update/fix for university already like, 5 days ago to be exact. Download it and make sure to clear script cache.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 6:10 AM
Thank you for updating! I waited calmly as I know you have your own life lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 8:07 PM
Thank you for keeping up with this, appreciate it! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 1:20 PM
Thanks, I really appreciate that you're keeping this mod updated! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 5:46 PM
This is working great. Best mod out there if you play an entire neighborhood and want to get everyone up to speed quickly. Thanks so much for updating!
Test Subject
#65 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 12:54 AM
Thanks for the 1.50 update, I've been going mad trying to figure out which mod I have was causing it so I couldn't click on my Sims now that I finally updated sims 3 all the way to University.

BUT, having stepped away from the sims3 for a LONG while I forgot ALL I had learned about the intricacies of the CC system. My HELL in finding the conflicting mod RE-Educated me on "how CC in Sims3 works" & turned me on the lifesavers like CC Magic & other great progs that I wish I had when starting to collect all this CC.

So I guess I can thank you for that too! Thanks!
Test Subject
#66 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 6:29 AM
I wanted to let you know, that i had a serious glitch occur when using the mod, I love this mod a lot! so i thought i should let you know about it, but the game would not allow me to click on any human sims, or interact with any other of the human sims, pets were fine. however if i clicked on a pet, the pet couldn't interact with a human. I thought it was very important to let you know, cause again, i love this mod, and i have university.

Edit: I think i Just noticed you've fixed this sorry lol
Test Subject
#67 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 3:17 PM
This mod conflicts with Treeag's Hidden Traits Mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 11:23 PM Last edited by bluesingincat : 5th Apr 2013 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Saw there was already a similar post.
Oops, didn't see someone else had the same problem as I did.
I had a problem with the .05 mod. My Sims couldn't click on any other Sim and get the pop up menu. Anyone else have this problem?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 2:25 AM
Thank you-thank you-thank you! Thank you so much for creating and updating this mod, it's one of my personal favorites
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#70 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 1:54 PM
@superlionel,
already noted in the Description/Overview. Thank you.

@bluesingincat,
what is your base game's patch version? Game Help:TS3_Patching Find Gameversionwiki
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 8:19 PM
Love this mod! Makes buying lifetime rewards a little easier.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#72 Old 6th May 2013 at 12:03 PM
Totally life saver mod. I don't understand why I have to work my "wishes" off (lol) just to get bargain for Entertainment or bookstore. 10000 rewards???? EA must be crazy!
Test Subject
#73 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 1:24 PM
Is this compatible with 1.55? I've seen some 1.50 mods that are, and others that aren't.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 11:41 PM
I'd like to know it, too. I might give it a try tho, I'll see if it works or not
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#75 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 5:17 AM
Sigh. I'll just copy+paste...
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
This needs an update. Each time a new EP adds new Traits and Lifetime rewards, it won't be compatible.
Any patch that coincides with a pack release would make this mod incompatible with that new patch version. Use the incompatible older version (if you have patched to a new game version) at your own risk.
Page 3 of 6