Replies: 687 (Who?), Viewed: 130470 times.
Page 28 of 28
Field Researcher
#676 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 7:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatermelonSandal
Official CEO of Starting Things But Never Finishing Them, Inc.
Yup, that's me.

@WatermelonSandal I do own the 80% of the stock of that company, but sometimes I finish some things 8 years later.

On our main subject I can say I love how you shaped Kara's eyes in both versions.

@simsample when I read that you posted to this topic, I had the secret hope that you post images of your gorgeous selfsim or maybe Bertha Bigguns the other beautiful sim who caught my attention in another thread, anyways Allota has a nice and funny expression and is very welcome to the thread, as any female sim in your game is, hopes you stay sharing your pics with us, and I'd have the chance to see those 2 stunners here too.

I was about to leave MTS and hence this thread, in fact I was being reticent to stay posting pics of my subversive sims here due to the lack of respose, but Chris Hatch and Hobbes convinced me to to stay a while more, and since Hobbes is subverting the order too with his stunning babes, I don't feel so alone in that seditious task, in fact the most beautiful ladies I've seen in this thread are these shapely girls of Hobbes.

@AndrewGloria it seems that outfit was on sale when Regina and Alotta went to the stores, hopes to see more of your ladies soon.

Like Hobbes' ladies, my simgirls does not wear anything maxis, all my sims have skins linked to a female custom bodyshapes (males too) then for the first generation I plan their outfits according to their own shapes, for next generation I do the same Hobbes does, I do not use pre done sims for breeding, they can stay virgin per secula seculorum.

@HobbesED Dukinie is a stunner, absolutely gorgeous but I cannot let pass the chance to say that I adore that teen-like face of Kitley, it's really sweet and expressive and combined with that strong shape she becomes truly unique. Do you remember Hannah? I did mention her in my previous post and I think she's still at ISA.

Hannah

I always have been worried about creating sims that are equal to others, even now when I'm not making them for sharing, then I got scared that Kayleigh could be a copy of Hannah, then I moved Hannah to Strangetown and put her side by side with Kayleigh and I can breathe with calm again, they have some slight resemblance due to the shared content, but they aren't the same, anyways Kayleigh could impersonate a younger sister of Hannah.

I'm not creating sims/sims stuff anymore, but I'm still in the creative path, check part of my current creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Feel free to call me J.R., all my friends calls me in that way.
Field Researcher
#677 Old 27th Oct 2020 at 2:45 PM
Once again, JR, Hannah is beautiful. I'd say, and this is just personal preference, that I like Hannah slightly more. She's a little more understated in a comfortable way - perhaps she has a bit of tomboy in her. Like she's ready to play out in the yard, or go on a hike or something (although her top may not be conducive to a lot of physical exertion). While Kayleigh looks more like she's made up to go to something a bit more formal.

I appreciate how much effort it takes you to create and present Sims like this. Not only with a wide variety of skintones, makeup, clothing and hair styles, but also to show them in expressive ways using poses, lighting and facial expression mods. Many thanks for all your time and energy (and of course for your ladies!)

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Mad Poster
#678 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 9:45 PM
Jenna, pretending to be Elsa from Frozen.

Field Researcher
#679 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 10:06 PM Last edited by HobbesED : 11th Nov 2020 at 12:43 AM.
Beautiful take on Frozen, Simmer22! I love the pictures!

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Forum Resident
#680 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 8:10 AM
Default Helen
Can't believe she's already been on the site for a year
EDIT: Just in case anyone asks the urn recolour can be found here.

Screenshots
Theorist
#681 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 3:26 PM

Iris Lamour-Saurel née Rivest
Eldest daughter of Antoine (CAS) and Mayor Garance Rivest (BIG), she's a 3rd generation sim.
She's married to Erwan Lamour-Saurel (BIG), employee at the local restaurant.
She currently runs the post office after being the local mail carrier. Hopefully she'll make enough money to move to a bigger house and get her children back (both are raised by two of her siblings).
Field Researcher
#682 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 9:52 PM
Congratulations on her 1 year anniversary, WatermelonSandal. She looks as good as ever, like she hasn't aged a day, even.

Lovely Sim Essa! Red hair and freckles, one of my favorite combinations!

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Theorist
#683 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 3:44 PM
@HobbesED
Thank you.
I so love red haired sims. I don't always think about adding them freckles though. I like to keep things simple.
Field Researcher
#684 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 9:25 AM
I am doing another Legacy, my founder Briony Krause

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Test Subject
#685 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 12:49 PM
Peace, that is a lovely looking sim! It's like everything about her just goes together so well, as if the skintone (overlay?) and eyes were created especially to complement her face.
Field Researcher
#686 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMal
Peace, that is a lovely looking sim! It's like everything about her just goes together so well, as if the skintone (overlay?) and eyes were created especially to complement her face.

Thank you!! The skin and eye are my new defaults, HERE and HERE
the makeup is from BerryNooBoos HERE

I am hoping to upload her really soon!

Test Subject
#687 Old 20th Nov 2020 at 1:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace
Thank you!! The skin and eye are my new defaults, HERE and HERE
the makeup is from BerryNooBoos HERE

I am hoping to upload her really soon!

Looking forward to a possible upload, thanksfor sharing links !
Field Researcher
#688 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 9:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMal
Looking forward to a possible upload, thanksfor sharing links !

Finally got her uploaded! you can download her on my tumblr! Link is in my sig!!

Page 28 of 28