Replies: 26 (Who?), Viewed: 32790 times.
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 9:56 PM
Hi, I know this thread hasn't been active for awhile but I'm having some problems with removing the stealth hoods, more specifically the magic stealth hood that comes with apartment life. I have tried deleting the whole "NeighborhoodTemplate" folder for the magic hood but it still pops up when I'm loading a new empty neighborhood. Disabling all the other stealth hoods have worked fine but I don't know why this happens.
Theorist
#27 Old 17th Jul 2020 at 4:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spookymarcus
Hi, I know this thread hasn't been active for awhile but I'm having some problems with removing the stealth hoods, more specifically the magic stealth hood that comes with apartment life. I have tried deleting the whole "NeighborhoodTemplate" folder for the magic hood but it still pops up when I'm loading a new empty neighborhood. Disabling all the other stealth hoods have worked fine but I don't know why this happens.

I can only think that maybe you have the wrong folder. I have UC and the one I have renamed so that there is no stealth hood loading is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Apartment Life\TSData\Res\NeighborhoodTemplate. E002 is inside.
Page 2 of 2