Replies: 53 (Who?), Viewed: 40238 times.
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000

Another question- are the station names tied to the rabbithole itself, or the lot?

Based on what I remember, I think it was tied to the rabbitholes, so no, you don't need the lots technically
Theorist
#52 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 2:42 AM
I know I would never be able to get a monorail set up in a world I would do, but just for heck, I might look at Oasis in CAW and keep the EA one and build/redo a world using the one there? Gut everything not wanted and add what is wanted? Need to take a look and see if something I might want to play with?
Test Subject
#53 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee
I know I would never be able to get a monorail set up in a world I would do, but just for heck, I might look at Oasis in CAW and keep the EA one and build/redo a world using the one there? Gut everything not wanted and add what is wanted? Need to take a look and see if something I might want to play with?

Yes you can definitely edit it in CAW and make it your own. Plenty of people have done that in the past.
To be honest I'm thinking of doing it too but with Lucky Palms. It's honestly my favourite town from Sims 3 and it has a potential to have houseboats too No monorails there though I think :D
Theorist
#54 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 12:36 AM
I took it into CAW but it needs too big of a redo and I have other worlds that are WIP. And did one modern one already so will not work on that. But if any of you get one up and running I will want to check out for sure.

I also have an idea for another world I have always wanted to do and may play with that a bit next.
Page 3 of 3