Replies: 502 (Who?), Viewed: 73002 times.
Page 21 of 21
Field Researcher
#501 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 1:42 AM
I spent my day working on a Damiano David from Måneskin sim, for my simself to definitely NOT do things to me to have in my game. I find making real people particularly difficult especially that I play a maxis-match-ish game with no additional skins or eyes and only simgaroop'd hair primarily from DeeDee. But he's not half bad at the moment. His tattoos were giving me trouble so just my default replacement skin 2 in the pic and the hair isn't 100% right but that's why I mention having limited cc (and being too stubborn to download things for only one sim).
He needs chest hair but that'll come from an overlay box once I get him in game.
Scholar
#502 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 6:46 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 15th Apr 2021 at 10:38 PM.
Working on a new project. Inspiration struck tonight after a drought of creativity. I'm planning to build a three-tile palace to out do my already successful Catherine's Palace upload.

So far, the exterior is coming up nicely. Here are some images so far. Two of the three lots have been constructed with shells so far. Not sure if the east wing is gonna be a mirror of the west wing,

The plan is to have 3 different families live in the palace. The main family in the middle, with the other two living in the wings. It's an ambitious project, and if I upload it here, it'll be unfurnished.

My main issue is that I'm fine making shells, but gardening and interior decoration isn't my strong suit.

Here are some updated ones:

Here are some construction shots for the right wing of the palace:

Here are some more of the latest images. One of them has a WIP of the main entrance in the middle palace. I'd probably just upload a shell instead....might be too big to furnish right away.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Inventor
#503 Old 11th May 2021 at 11:22 AM
More Daniel Diaz + a special project.
Screenshots
Page 21 of 21