Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 6:42 PM
Default Death By Disease
I'm guessing to make a death by disease mod (like in ts2) you could already use the sickness bufflet in GTW and then make it so if its not cured by the end of it they die. And I guess the death could just use the pufferfish nigiri animation or the regular starvation or over exertion ones. I'm not sure. Does anyone know how difficult this would be?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 12:41 AM
This is exactly what I just went searching for. I feel like diseases in the game currently are fun, but kind of boring since there is no real danger to them.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 2:11 PM
Check out the succubus trait, there's a 'death type' in that mod. But you cannot give a new death trait due to tags or UI I believe. Otherwise, there's no difficulties.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 8:08 PM
I'm actually working on this mod right now! I'll post here once it's in beta
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th May 2017 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by graycurse

Hi, and thanks for doing this !!, how are you at this moment with the mod?. Please when the mod its ready upload to the community
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th May 2017 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by konansock
Check out the succubus trait, there's a 'death type' in that mod. But you cannot give a new death trait due to tags or UI I believe. Otherwise, there's no difficulties.

I've actually made death type mods before, and I've gotten custom ghost traits to work. The family tree where it says "Deceased: Death By X" is just the name of the ghost trait he has.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd May 2017 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by konansock
Check out the succubus trait, there's a 'death type' in that mod.

I downloaded that mod today, and there's a death interaction, but not a death type. Death types are entered in interactions.utils.death.xml/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 2:38 AM
Where are you graycurse? I want your mod!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 8:09 AM
Aye Wyd Mate Lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th May 2019 at 7:32 PM

???????????????
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 1:13 AM

It would be great if you did, it really takes fatal diseases or at least they leave the sim in bed for a long week to make the game more interesting.