Replies: 468 (Who?), Viewed: 56153 times.
Page 19 of 19
#451 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 10:41 PM
It what? Holy crap I thought it just left slobs out of the equasion, not put them at 0%!
Lab Assistant
#452 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 8:12 AM
There is one here http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ptember-9-2012/, you do need to register att he site but there are a lot of great tuning mods there and all are compatible with the last patches.
Alchemist
#453 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 4:29 PM
A mod that allows you to change music on community lots

what does his name even mean?
Test Subject
#454 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 8:40 PM
Vertical garden planters from Sims 4's Eco Living as a way to save space. The animations are already there. The plants on the top area could utilize the tree harvesting animation.
Lab Assistant
#455 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 5:02 AM
With any luck someone will convert them, maybe Sandy from Around the Sims will, she has a number of 4to3 conversions.
Lab Assistant
#456 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enable_llamas
Do you use them? I asked about them some time ago cause the public one caused my sim to get stuck in an infinite shower loop with no way out except a reset. I wonder if the problem's in my game somehow.

*blows the dust off this post to properly reply* Just tested the public shower in game and I have the same issue unfortunately @enable_llamas. It may just be the object itself that’s borked
Inventor
#457 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 9:44 PM
The mod that influence events and other sims around active sim. Make other sims flirt, fight or talk with each other and so on, like click on selected sim and make it "Talk/Flirt/Fight/Dance with...." without active sim being involved. It would really help to create special atmosphere around some places.
Instructor
#458 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 1:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alunn
*blows the dust off this post to properly reply* Just tested the public shower in game and I have the same issue unfortunately @enable_llamas. It may just be the object itself that’s borked

I tested it again some time afterwards and it worked fine, so I put it with my other cc and thought it was a fluke. Then I used it on a lot for my normal gameplay and it glitched out again, idk what its deal is. Maybe it's conflicting with something else but who knows...
Scholar
#459 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 4:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemiga
The mod that influence events and other sims around active sim. Make other sims flirt, fight or talk with each other and so on, like click on selected sim and make it "Talk/Flirt/Fight/Dance with...." without active sim being involved. It would really help to create special atmosphere around some places.

I really want this as well. I tried to create an autonomous x with... interaction but it doesn't work. Even the store content's crystal ball has an autonomous x with... interaction but it's buggy and doesn't work. The sim attempts to do it but then the interaction just gets cancelled because the AI doesn't do menu selection.

Instead of a with... there might be a way to do "Talk with random" or "Dance with random" which will randomly pick a nearby sim. This interaction will only be for inactive Sims. This is the only way I can think of.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon

Follow me on
Twitter
Instagram
Field Researcher
#460 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 8:40 PM Last edited by Battery : 18th Nov 2020 at 9:24 PM.
Hmm i did create a method for my Spellcasting Util that allows you to temporarily take control over a sim (for one interaction) without making that sim active i think its already slumbering in the utility so if you want i could tell you how to do that ( i already used it for testing purposes and it was working in that limited test).
Scholar
#461 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 8:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battery
Hmm i did create a method for my Spellcasting Util that allows you to temporarily take control over a sim (for one interaction) without making that sim active i think its already slumbering in the utility so if you want i could tell you how to do that ( i already used it for testing purposes).

Awesome! In a future project we'll try this.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon

Follow me on
Twitter
Instagram
Test Subject
#462 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 10:51 PM
A mod that allows lots to be placed anywhere in the world, regardless of 'unrouteable terrain' or 'cannot place on roads'. I enjoy the base game worlds (nostalgia) but these issues make it hard to love them. I'm surprised this has never been made.
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
22nd Nov 2020 at 4:29 AM
This message has been deleted by cord11. Reason: Thought this was Sims 2
Mad Poster
#463 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 3:54 PM Last edited by HarVee : 23rd Nov 2020 at 4:36 PM.
Wish there was a mod for edible food pills.

My Soundcloud, where I upload some things I make.
Scholar
#464 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 8:41 PM
HarVee, you could simulate that by just regularly maximizing the hunger motive. If you wanted to have it be more of a thing, make them "get drink" before you do it. Come to think of it, that's probably a tuneable combination.
Mad Poster
#465 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 8:58 PM
Good idea. Might just do that with the nutrition cube instead of a drink though. Gotta maintain that futuristic aspect. :P

My Soundcloud, where I upload some things I make.
Lab Assistant
#466 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 6:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
Good idea. Might just do that with the nutrition cube instead of a drink though. Gotta maintain that futuristic aspect. :P

Is it called Soylent Green?
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#467 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 3:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandelyn
Is it called Soylent Green?
Tuesdays are Soylent Green days.
Lab Assistant
#468 Old Yesterday at 2:01 AM
Hmm, a mod I wish existed? A trick system like the dogs have, but it's for cats. If I recall correctly, cats in the Sims 1 could be taught tricks like their canine counterparts. I think it would be awesome to bring that back.

Oh c'mon. There better be a point to all this stress I'm under.
Lab Assistant
#469 Old Today at 3:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee

A World Adventures style morsel modified to fill a larger chunk of the hunger bar? (Though the high quality rations fill a fair amount, so depending on what you want, you might not have to modify them.)
Page 19 of 19