Replies: 12 (Who?), Viewed: 1894 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 2:32 AM
Default WCIF old cosplaysimmer persona stuff?
As this board is probably aware CosplaySimmer has recently gone dark. I did not find out until today! And while all of their paid content can be found on various DWP-style websites, their old stuff that used to be free cannot and the links have expired. All of my searching has turned up nothing, so now my only hope is people that might have these files and be willing to hand them over to me.

I did not find out until today that these contents used to be free, I just thought that the proxy sites simply did not have them.

The one I mainly want is the Yuu Narukami one! The hair and uniform pieces were separate--I have the hair, but I still need the uniform.



Here it is. If there's any way of tracking this down let me know please.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 3:53 PM
https://yiff.party/patreon/17370024
Check the last page here and download the file in the post called 'All Free Public Content until Feb 2019 for Direct', I checked and it has the Yu Narukami outfit.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2020 at 8:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orola
https://yiff.party/patreon/17370024
Check the last page here and download the file in the post called 'All Free Public Content until Feb 2019 for Direct', I checked and it has the Yu Narukami outfit.


Thank you so much! Like always, I had to repair the LODs on their content.... if anyone finds this thread later and wants the repaired versions, please let me know!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 11:14 PM
Default Link is dead, still possible?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerKellyn
Thank you so much! Like always, I had to repair the LODs on their content.... if anyone finds this thread later and wants the repaired versions, please let me know!

Hi! I recently got back into the Sims, and it seems the original download links earlier in the thread have gone cold. Is it possible for the LODs and the original files to be sent anyway?
Thanks for your efforts in preserving these, btw!
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 5:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerKellyn
Thank you so much! Like always, I had to repair the LODs on their content.... if anyone finds this thread later and wants the repaired versions, please let me know!

Do you think you can compile a zip file of Yu's hair and outfit? It's nowhere else to be found and the link doesn't work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 10:04 PM
i'm also looking for their old persona stuff. i have most of it but i'm missing the persona 4 stuff (everyone except yukiko amagi specifically). if anyone has the original files please let me know!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Mar 2021 at 6:25 AM Last edited by Eynonemoose : 11th Mar 2021 at 6:40 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapeflavoredorange
i'm also looking for their old persona stuff. i have most of it but i'm missing the persona 4 stuff (everyone except yukiko amagi specifically). if anyone has the original files please let me know!!!!


I can post the Yukiko amagi stuff here, In return, please post the Yu narukami and rest of the persona 4 cast that you have that you have (I still can't find Chie)
.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip cosplaysimmer_persona_4_yukiko_amagi.zip (2.66 MB, 29 downloads)
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 10:56 PM
Here's all the rest of them that I've got saved. This is my first time uploading, so let me know if I accidentally screwed something up somehow!
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip CosplaySimmer_Yu_Narukami.zip (773.0 KB, 82 downloads)
File Type: zip CosplaySimmer_Chie.zip (926.9 KB, 76 downloads)
File Type: zip CosplaySimmer_Rise_Kujikawa.zip (1.10 MB, 61 downloads)
File Type: zip CosplaySimmer_Persona_4_Naoto_Shirogane.zip (2.32 MB, 45 downloads)
File Type: zip CosplaySimmer_Persona_4_Yosuke_Hanamura.zip (2.01 MB, 44 downloads)
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 1:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrufitsta
Here's all the rest of them that I've got saved. This is my first time uploading, so let me know if I accidentally screwed something up somehow!

Genuinely made an account just to say you're an absolute saint. I've not been able to find either of these for ages, thank you so much
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 3:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrufitsta
Here's all the rest of them that I've got saved. This is my first time uploading, so let me know if I accidentally screwed something up somehow!

you're a saint.
by any chance, do you have chiaki hayasaka?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th May 2021 at 8:16 PM
On that note, does anyone have any of his/her Persona 5 stuff? I'm looking for Yusuke and Makoto specifically.



Test Subject
#12 Old 30th May 2021 at 9:52 PM
I have the Yusuke set in my cc folder, added it to this post.
A lot of cosplaysimmer's cc can be found here: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org...atreon/cosplay/ unfortunately not everything seems to be there as the two sets above are missing,
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar CosplaySimmer_Yusuke.rar (1.27 MB, 20 downloads)
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st May 2021 at 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orola
I have the Yusuke set in my cc folder, added it to this post.
A lot of cosplaysimmer's cc can be found here: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org...atreon/cosplay/ unfortunately not everything seems to be there as the two sets above are missing,

awesome! thanks
Back to top