Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 12:39 PM
Default Looking for Build Mode and Buy Mode stuff.
I only have: Get to Work, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio Stuff, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout Stuff, Dine Out, Romantic Garden Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Life, Bowling Night Stuff, Toddler Stuff and Laundry Day

What MTS categories I have looked at: CAS (mainly shoes and clothing), Walls, Floors and Roofs

I already have IKEA stuff converted from TS2 to TS4 by simsi45.

What I am looking for is any top stuff from the Build Mode and Buy Mode MTS categories that would be essential to have.

For example, when I was looking at shoes I found this to be essential because a bunch of those shoes did not have neutral colors, black and/or white, already in game.

A. Recolors of any in game stuff (Buy and Build Mode)
B. Anything from TS1, TS2 or TS3 converted to TS4 (Buy Mode)
C. Any new mesh stuff that might be essential (Buy Mode)

B and C are buy mode only because I read somewhere that there was an issue with custom doors and windows. Hopefully, that doesn't apply to recolors of in game stuff.

I have not really checked out the game play of TS4 since it starts you off in the CAS, so I figured I'd put some custom content in there that might be considered essential/must have before I really get into it.

My mini city: Rygel City