Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:28 AM
Sims 3 Dog CC
Hi!

I was looking for Sims 3 dog cc but I couldn't find any. Does anyone know some websites where I can download things like dog agility courses, mother and puppy poses(I have the one from China Rose already and love it!), scar markings and furniture (beds, bowls,etc.)?

Thank you!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 6:06 AM
Who disagreed and why? I just want feedback
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 8:25 AM
There are people on here that Disagree on EVERYTHING! Also, I don't play TS3 as much as I used to...

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 10:57 AM
It's probably an automatic reaction to those who do not use the Where Can I Find (WCIF) sub-board for such questions.
http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=559
Site Helper
#6 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 3:59 PM
You might also want to look at Simlogical.com in the Sims 3 section. Orangemittens had a couple of nice-looking pose packs for dogs. (And Inge has a cats-only cat door if you ever have cats. It's possible that you could use Retuner to make it available to dogs as well.)

You do need to scroll through a list of downloads now that the forum itself is gone, but it's sortable by clicking the headers.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 6:50 PM
@Gargoyle Cat, This is her new Tumblr I love her CC too.