Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#426 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 3:24 PM
I think we need a "prefer to sit together" mod that alters the way sims choose the seating. It's the same for sims in the same household, when one of them sits in the dining room and the other chooses to go outside and eat in the snow
Advertisement
Scholar
#427 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 3:28 PM
Live with some people long enough and you'll prefer to eat outside in the snow too! :P

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
#428 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
Live with some people long enough and you'll prefer to eat outside in the snow too! :P

Valid point! So the decision which seat is taken should take the current relationship into account
Inventor
#429 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 9:28 PM
Just discovered my PlantSim can't engineer a baby in the future. Dunno if that's all occults or just the non-CAS-assignable ones or just whichever random ones the devs forgot about. A lot of stuff is banned for occults for no apparent reason -- another sim of mine tried to propose to a hereditary Imaginary Friend (i.e. occult state passed down by parent), and I had to use Mastercontroller to remove that occult and put it back after they were engaged. I can hypothesize the devs not wanting to deal with occult statuses in baby engineering, but there's no imaginable reason the exact same base game proposal animation can't be executed with an occult.

There's probably a treasure trove of tuning mods fixing this stuff someplace. Maybe Sims Asylum.

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Test Subject
#430 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 4:44 PM
Wish there was some mod to make walls and wall items better. Like placing windows, doors on half tiles and changing the height of them and being able to place wall art wherever you want on the wall horizontally.
Test Subject
#431 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 12:12 PM
I wish there was a First Person mod like in TS4. There was one for TS2 back in the day,although it's lost now. I want it for TS3 too,it feels even more alive to see the world through sims' eyes. Imagine walking around the whole open world in FPV!
Top Secret Researcher
#432 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 3:14 PM
Not sure how close this is to a First Person mod but I guess the third person mod is probably similar?
https://modthesims.info/d/625595/th...person-mod.html
Test Subject
#433 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
Not sure how close this is to a First Person mod but I guess the third person mod is probably similar?
https://modthesims.info/d/625595/th...person-mod.html

Oh I actually use this, it's cool too. But I meant the POV as if you're a sim, you see their hands,camera moves with their head movements etc.
Now If we could combine what I want and the mod you linked: First Person View with WASD controls. It would be awesome
Test Subject
#434 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 8:52 PM
This is going to sound horrible, but I wish there was a mod that unlocked more mean interactions towards sims. I feel like most mean interactions are tame especially between adult and child. And an adult should be able to be mean to their toddler if they wish. (In game only- do not approve in real life.)

And a better arrest system. A couple mods have this right Ani's Daxter the bear and desecrate's weapon mods have this mostly right for their aspects.

When sims do street art they are usually sent home with a fine. After so many times, they really need to go to jail. Also wish if a sim goes to jail so many times, say three, the stay period gets longer.
Lab Assistant
#435 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 4:39 PM
I wish it were possible to assign cribs the way we can beds. Cause I'm about to have i nightmare sittuation with me legacy household for awhile.
Test Subject
#436 Old 29th Oct 2020 at 2:41 AM
I want a mod where the sim parent can drive the sim child to school or the sim child can hitch a ride to school with her older teenage sibling who can drive. Also, I know there is mod which allows children to ride horses but I wish there were animations for it.
Test Subject
#437 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 10:08 PM
I wish there was a daycare mod, or tweak for the daycare profession. I love when the older children arrive, but they arrive late, and don't even stay long enough to finish homework. They are either lonely, hungry or in a bad mood. Makes the job pointless if the daycare cannot provide for their needs.
#438 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 11:13 PM
I wish there was a mod for everyone to automatically wash their hands after using the toilet. I have one that works on ALMOST everyone but excludes slobs from it. Come on people, slobbyness is a sliding scale!
Scholar
#439 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
I wish there was a mod for everyone to automatically wash their hands after using the toilet. I have one that works on ALMOST everyone but excludes slobs from it. Come on people, slobbyness is a sliding scale!

Which mod?

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Forum Resident
#440 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
Which mod?

Probably Anach's tweak, because it's tuned for slobs to have a 0% chance of washing their hands and is the only one I know of compatible with the latest patches. Google "Anach Sims 3 Mods" and it'll be the one called Anach_WashHandsChance.

I've always thought it was strange how they never tuned that themselves to make it an autonomous action, bathroom sinks are basically useless without it. And then they turn around and do something more questionable like making it so slobs occasionally forget to flush the toilet. Or, if you play TS4, never.

Uhh, gross EA. I don't know of a single person in rl that has hygiene habits that poor.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
#441 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 9:41 PM
It what? Holy crap I thought it just left slobs out of the equasion, not put them at 0%!
Instructor
#442 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 7:12 AM
There is one here http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ptember-9-2012/, you do need to register att he site but there are a lot of great tuning mods there and all are compatible with the last patches.
Alchemist
#443 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 3:29 PM
A mod that allows you to change music on community lots

what does his name even mean?
Test Subject
#444 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 7:40 PM
Vertical garden planters from Sims 4's Eco Living as a way to save space. The animations are already there. The plants on the top area could utilize the tree harvesting animation.
Instructor
#445 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 4:02 AM
With any luck someone will convert them, maybe Sandy from Around the Sims will, she has a number of 4to3 conversions.
Lab Assistant
#446 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by enable_llamas
Do you use them? I asked about them some time ago cause the public one caused my sim to get stuck in an infinite shower loop with no way out except a reset. I wonder if the problem's in my game somehow.

*blows the dust off this post to properly reply* Just tested the public shower in game and I have the same issue unfortunately @enable_llamas. It may just be the object itself that’s borked
Scholar
#447 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 8:44 PM
The mod that influence events and other sims around active sim. Make other sims flirt, fight or talk with each other and so on, like click on selected sim and make it "Talk/Flirt/Fight/Dance with...." without active sim being involved. It would really help to create special atmosphere around some places.
Instructor
#448 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alunn
*blows the dust off this post to properly reply* Just tested the public shower in game and I have the same issue unfortunately @enable_llamas. It may just be the object itself that’s borked

I tested it again some time afterwards and it worked fine, so I put it with my other cc and thought it was a fluke. Then I used it on a lot for my normal gameplay and it glitched out again, idk what its deal is. Maybe it's conflicting with something else but who knows...
Scholar
#449 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
The mod that influence events and other sims around active sim. Make other sims flirt, fight or talk with each other and so on, like click on selected sim and make it "Talk/Flirt/Fight/Dance with...." without active sim being involved. It would really help to create special atmosphere around some places.

I really want this as well. I tried to create an autonomous x with... interaction but it doesn't work. Even the store content's crystal ball has an autonomous x with... interaction but it's buggy and doesn't work. The sim attempts to do it but then the interaction just gets cancelled because the AI doesn't do menu selection.

Instead of a with... there might be a way to do "Talk with random" or "Dance with random" which will randomly pick a nearby sim. This interaction will only be for inactive Sims. This is the only way I can think of.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Space Pony
#450 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 7:40 PM Last edited by Battery : 18th Nov 2020 at 8:24 PM.
Hmm i did create a method for my Spellcasting Util that allows you to temporarily take control over a sim (for one interaction) without making that sim active i think its already slumbering in the utility so if you want i could tell you how to do that ( i already used it for testing purposes and it was working in that limited test).
Page 18 of 35