Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 5:03 AM
Default Dealing With Teleport Enums & Teleport Tuning
One of my projects is to get the Vampire Teleportation Stuff to work be usable with the Spellcasters. Currently, I have been able to get the teleport_mist & teleport_bat to work on 2 Occults, but doing that incurred that I had to rewrite the Vampire Teleport Interactions to use the teleportstylesuperinteraction (or the same system as to what Transportalate is using). This led to the original "Teleport Here as Mist" and "Fly here as Bat" to be blocked by a testset that I can't seem to find. In turn I had to remake those to work for the time being, pretty sure that testset of "Not Enough Vampire Power" for teleports may have been injected one of the game's scripts (thats just my guess).

As I still would want to preserve the old system, the Original and most recommended way is to inject the teleport enums and add/inject the TELEPORT_DATA_MAPPING accordingly, but I have no success in trying to understanding Python Code, so I tried writing the enums into the teleport.teleport_enums, but that failed with the game spamming lastCleanExceptions of "Service Manager is not initialised".

I would still prefer to inject the enums and teleport_tuning but as I cannot code anything beyond basic math and ifs, elifs in Python, and there are no forms of tutorial on this subject.

So it would be greatly appreciated if someone certain Python knowledge can help to work out on this situation. Thanks

Teleport Systems

The Vampire Teleport System (teleport_bat, teleport_mist) uses GoHereSuperInteractions to send the Sim to teleport accordingly, with the toggle on, it uses a buff to enable the teleport_style. With the buff on, the Go Here interaction disappears whilst the respective Vampire GoHereSuperInteractions remain.

The Spellcaster Teleport System (teleport_witch and its remaining things) uses SuperInteractions and TeleportStyleSuperInteractions to teleport accordingly. Teleporting with the Witch Spell continues with the TeleportStyleSuperInteraction to teleport. If the toggle is on, the trait will have a Tunable to allow the teleportstyle to be injected, which in turn replacing the walking GoHere interaction to a GoHere interaction that teleports.

Downloads for my mods (and mods not listed on MTS) can also be found at my Blog:

Tumblr

For Bug/Issues report here: Discord Server