Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castle Le Fay

by Tatiana Dokuchic Posted 12th Nov 2007 at 9:26 PM - Updated 25th Dec 2012 at 3:59 AM by Tatiana Dokuchic

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
#51 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 8:23 PM
GORGEOUS castle, and I have every expansion there is, except for Store Edition and Happy Holidays. Unfortunately, your castle requires some off-site stuff that I don`t have, and it sounds like most of it is no longer available. ::sigh:: Still, good work!!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 7:23 PM
can u make a sims 3 version of it???
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 4:15 AM
I'd love to download this lot but unfortunately the sites which we've supposed to get the meshes from are no longer avalible. It would be great if you could upload the meshes as well.
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 1:30 AM
ditto to nyx comment, I really like this lot but the sites for the meshes are not available. Oh well, I hope and wish that you would upload the meshes.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 3:47 PM
It seems the meshes are still unavailable. Can you upload them here please? The lot looks incredible!
Page 3 of 3