Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Manor House Collection: Garden [UPD Oct 17]

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 28th Sep 2008 at 12:41 AM - Updated 18th Oct 2008 at 3:59 AM by phoenix_phaerie : add notice

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 98 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 7:57 PM
Thank you for your beautiful work!
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 11:38 PM
Especially the ivy is so fancy!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#28 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 12:14 AM
I absolutely love this set, but I wanted to let you know that I'm having a couple minor problems. The glass on the path light does not show up correctly, I get the flat purple texture of doom on it, and the two oaks and the hardwood tree don't show up at all. I'm running the basegame only (yes, I know, sucks for me) if that helps at all.

I'm loving the rest of the set, though, and I can't wait to see the Architectural set!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Medinaquirin
I absolutely love this set, but I wanted to let you know that I'm having a couple minor problems. The glass on the path light does not show up correctly, I get the flat purple texture of doom on it, and the two oaks and the hardwood tree don't show up at all. I'm running the basegame only (yes, I know, sucks for me) if that helps at all.

I'm loving the rest of the set, though, and I can't wait to see the Architectural set!

I haven't received any other mentions of this kind of problem (although the set was only just released so perhaps others will come out of the woodwork).
For now, would you mind posting your issue on the help boards? There's a chance the problem could be with your own computer and I'd like to rule that out first if it's the case.
PM me if you have any further issues.
-Crystal
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:48 AM Last edited by Mikie4 : 29th Sep 2008 at 1:55 AM.
how do you have MG stuff already?

Also, what do you mean by repository objects?
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 3:10 AM
are the plants season ready?
Scholar
#32 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:21 PM
Wow, awesome set, PP! I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for more!
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 1:50 PM
oh my god phoenix phaerie you have done a outstanding job on this set you truly have a wonderful gift and you are very talented your objects are so breath takingly beautiful thank you so much for all your hard work.
Banned
#34 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 4:49 PM
*b*e*a*u*t*i*f*u*l*

Thank You Very Much!!!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 6:24 PM
Brilliant! Your work is gorgeous as always! You have such talent ~ Thanks for sharing it with us! I've downloaded and am hard at work putting them to use in a new creation- Thanks for inspiring me!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Medinaquirin
The glass on the path light does not show up correctly, I get the flat purple texture of doom on it

I had this too, plus a weird white square behind the ceiling light. I haven't quit my game for a while and just now both lights show up in the game fine although the catalog thumbnails are still wonky.

I'd take a screenie for you but I can't remember how to include the UI bar.

But everything else showed up beautifully, even with snow :lovestruc

Thank you!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 10:03 PM
Gorgeous! I think I'll have to make a large mansion with all your mansion and manor items, and update it as new pieces emerge. But the ivy. I can make man gorgeous but run down and overgrown places now. Thanks veryy much, darling!

I love plants. & I am very, very eagerly awaiting that mentioned architectural set! Best of luck, happy simming and happy creating! Thanks for making our sims and us so happy!
Instructor
#38 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 11:30 PM
Totally Love this collection in game , It has inspired a lot i'm in the midst of working on(PS i'll be uploading soon!!!)....Thanks again for you talent :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Field Researcher
#39 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 4:00 AM
Beautiful work....Now I have to redo all my gardens

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#40 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 1:14 PM
Friggin' stunning work - absolute awesomeness ty so much for sharing ph_ph =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 12:59 AM
First I'd like to say I love all of your sets and this one is really beautiful, however when I tried to use the bushes in my game they are all blue flashing boxes, everything else works fine except the bushes which really sucks because I love them any ideas as to why it would do that?

btw I have already re-downloaded and extracted the file twice.

I also have the one light with the purple where the glass should be.

!<< Im a Nutmegger fear me>>!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 1:16 PM
Fantastic! can't wait for your other sets to be released :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#43 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 9:36 PM
Wow, this set is absolutely gorgeous! As are all your other sets, phoenix_phaerie. I did have a couple of issues with this one though.

1) The path light flashes purple for me too. It's fine when it's off, but turn it on and the glass flashes purple.

2) My sims walk through all the bushes. Ouch!

It is really really pretty though. FYI, I have all EPs and SPs installed... and I downloaded the whole set so it's not a case of missing repository items.

simelorian: Hmm the bushes didn't flash blue for me. Do you have any issues with your Maxis 'Boxy Lady' hedge? Perhaps some conflicting CC or something? Because that's where these hedges are supposed to get their textures.
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
simelorian:Hmm the bushes didn't flash blue for me. Do you have any issues with your Maxis 'Boxy Lady' hedge? Perhaps some conflicting CC or something? Because that's where these hedges are supposed to get their textures.

No, boxy lady works fine I use it all the time, unfortunately if its conflicting CC then I might have a problem.... my downloads folder is so huge I don't know if I'd ever find what it was conflicting with. I love this set so much I hope I can figure it out.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 3rd Oct 2008 at 12:48 AM Last edited by phoenix_phaerie : 14th Oct 2008 at 1:50 AM.
Okay, I see that quite a few people are having problems with that pathlight. I'm a little busy with school, but I'll try to investigate the issue sometime this weekend (Oct. 4 or 5). Hopefully I can get the fix up by Sunday evening.

Sorry for the troubles everyone.
Wiki Wizard
#46 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 9:13 PM
My god i love you! :o this is totally awesome!! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 9:44 PM
Wow! this is so beautiful! thank you so much

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Test Subject
#48 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 11:09 AM
I'll just wait till the actual manor house comes out with all these goodies =D
Hopefully it will be soon.
Actually I might download it now
These are Seasons compatible right?
Test Subject
#49 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 5:07 PM
Hi,
I'm just letting you know how much I appreciate the manor collection. I got in it for this garden, but for two day's now I've been downloading and installing the whole collection.
Thank for being as orderly and organised as me with all your items and recolors. I especialle like the 'Collection Files'.
Great work! I'm looking forward to the rest.
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 7:51 PM
YAY! hopefully it'll work for me now I have to wait until I go back to my dorm tomorrow to try it. Thanks for all the hard work! Can't wait to see the rest of the gorgeous manor house set =p!

Page 2 of 5