Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 IKEA Home Stuff *HIGH SCHOOL YEARS UPDATE*

by simsi45 Posted 23rd Feb 2019 at 3:36 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2022 at 1:47 PM by simsi45

259 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 166 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 11
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#226 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 10:27 PM
Thank You! Thank you! I missed my IKEA stuff.
Forum Resident
#227 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 7:17 PM
I saw you updated this but I'm confused. Do I have to replace both the Part 1 and 2 files? Are the standalone beds the new Part 2?

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#228 Old 6th Aug 2020 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
I saw you updated this but I'm confused. Do I have to replace both the Part 1 and 2 files? Are the standalone beds the new Part 2?

The mod has just been updated yet again (read the notes in the description for the changes!) The new update will require you to redownload both parts! The bonus rewards items have also been updated make sure to download them too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#229 Old 29th Aug 2020 at 11:27 PM
Tanks very much <3
Forum Resident
#230 Old 31st Aug 2020 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
The mod has just been updated yet again (read the notes in the description for the changes!) The new update will require you to redownload both parts! The bonus rewards items have also been updated make sure to download them too!

Okay, thanks! (Sorry for the late reply.)

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#231 Old 7th Sep 2020 at 9:12 PM
Hi I tried to download these, but when I tried to expand the pack it says 'the structure of the archive is damaged' Not sure why this is happening? I am using a mac, not sure if that makes a difference? I've used stuffit expander for other .rar files for CC and they worked just fine...
Test Subject
#232 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 5:46 AM
I downloaded this pack and it is not showing up in my game. Am I doing something wrong? Please help. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#233 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 12:33 PM
My download is not working.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#234 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 1:41 PM
@crybbysky I have no experience working with MAC however I would suggest using another alternative zip extractor (such as 7-zip, FileViewer, WinRAR etc.)

@KingsJewel38 You need to make sure you are extracting the CONTENTS of the rar files in your mods folder.

@Mayala04 Provide me with some more info so I know what is wrong. I would suggest searching for tutorials on how to install mods for TS4.
Test Subject
#235 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 11:49 PM
@crybbysky I have no experience working with MAC however I would suggest using another alternative zip extractor (such as 7-zip, FileViewer, WinRAR etc.)

@KingsJewel38 You need to make sure you are extracting the CONTENTS of the rar files in your mods folder.

@Mayala04 Provide me with some more info so I know what is wrong. I would suggest searching for tutorials on how to install mods for TS4.

There's nothing to extract. When I go to my downloads, it's just to drag it into my Mods folder. It's not showing as a zip file.
Test Subject
#236 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 4:32 PM
Default LACK Side Table broken?
For some reason in my game the LACK Side Table is allblack with missing edges. I thought it was because it was old. So I redownloaded and it still happens!
When I mouse over it sometimes it goes back to normal.
I even came back to it onetime and it had a screenshot of the wall attached to it or something.

I saw someone else had an all black mesh of a bed and it turned out to be because it was in laptop mode? If it's the same thing I'll change the setting but it sucks that it happens. I AM on a laptop so running in laptop mode seems the best for optimisation reasons.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#237 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 4:40 PM
@KatastrophicNoodle I have no idea why this happens. I make sure that every single item I convert looks correct in each LOD (high, medium, low) and I can't seem to recreate the issue on my end even when setting the graphics to low and even laptop mode, so unfortunately I don't know what's causing this or how I can fix it.
Test Subject
#238 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 7:27 PM
simsi45 mentioned you in a post!
[infobutton]@KatastrophicNoodle I have no idea why this happens. I make sure that every single item I convert looks correct in each LOD (high, medium, low) and I can't seem to recreate the issue on my end even when setting the graphics to low and even laptop mode, so unfortunately I don't know what's causing this or how I can fix it.[/infobutton]

@simsi45 I have a picture of my settings if that helps at all?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#239 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 7:36 PM
Some things are broken, when u place them they turn completely black regardless the color swatch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#240 Old 31st Oct 2020 at 4:32 AM
this is cool, I've been under rocks and now theres soo much mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#241 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 11:42 PM
I love the ikea items TY :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#242 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 8:13 PM
Great items enjoy using them in my game.
Test Subject
#243 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 11:54 PM
Please help I'm quite new here! I'm trying to extract the contents of the rar file so it works on my sims but I'm not sure how to do this. I downloaded WinRAR but the instructions are too complicated! can someone explain simply please?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#244 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 10:52 AM
I tried to look, but I don't see the Ikea Hjärta pillow in those pictures, which was really included in the TS2's Ikea set. I just took a look at that case (so I have all the add ons and sets for the TS2) and the cover has a pretty visible hjärta pillow.
So either it’s not included in your set or you just didn’t take a picture of it? If not, would there be any way to add a hjärta pillow to your set? If it were possible, I would be very grateful for that.
Test Subject
#245 Old 9th Feb 2021 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hpomelli
Please help I'm quite new here! I'm trying to extract the contents of the rar file so it works on my sims but I'm not sure how to do this. I downloaded WinRAR but the instructions are too complicated! can someone explain simply please?

All you need to do is open the zip file and on the top right corner somewhere, it should say extract once you extract it, itbecomes a normal folder w/ stuff inside. From there you can delete the zip file and place the new folder into the 'mods' folder under The Sims 4 file ) hope that helps
Lab Assistant
#246 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 3:06 PM
The chairs in this back appear broken by the bunk bed update
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#247 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 4:38 PM
@WaytoomanyUIDs I'm aware of that, I plan on fixing all of my chairs soon, just want things to get stabilized a bit more.
Lab Assistant
#248 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 4:51 PM
Great to hear! And dont worry, take as much time as you need
Test Subject
#249 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 11:22 AM
This is such a great pack, you're putting so, so much effort into this! <3 Thank you!!
I wondered, 'cause I don't really need industrial stuff for my BB, if there's any chance to download and install items separately instead of one big file-o'-everything?
Have a nice weekend!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#250 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 10:38 PM
I know how much work went into this! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. 
Page 10 of 11