Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#176 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 2:20 AM
TOO MANY TODDLERS. x_________X oh god i hate babies now, rofl. >_<;

/endofstory

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#177 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 10:26 AM
nothing at the moment. I loaded it twice yesterday and it crashed to desktop twice. Stupid game
Field Researcher
#178 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 10:56 AM
To many teen pregnacies and affairs its hard to figure out who's the baby's daddy unless you look in the family tree
Test Subject
#179 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 5:53 PM
I currently cant stop playing with my sims Ashton and Finn Maxon. Ashton is a complete snob, and super neat, she is equipped with her high heels and short dresses, and big hair. She is addicted to checking herself out in the mirror, and painting. Her husband Finn is a quite, handy guy who just goes with the flow. Who is like her complete opposite. He works all the time as a journalist and and before they started popping out the children, she would spend her day down at the spa while he was working. (That is what she CONSTANTLY wants to do). And she would also go chat it up with the neighbors. Finn wanted many kids, so Then they had their first child, a baby boy. And shortly after a baby girl (which was an oopsies on my part. They really didnt need another kid) Now they have 2 toddlers, and Finn is always working. Ashton hates the kids, and is always in a terrible mood from their crying and smelly dipers. Shes miserable, and all she wants to do is go to the spa, but i never have the time to hire a babysitter and let her leave. The kids are adorable, and she makes me laugh, and I have a huge sim-crush on Finn. I cant stop playing. Hahah.

In my other game, I have just started I have Oliver and Lacey Biggs, who are the most attractive set of brother and sister. Both Charasmatic and Flirty, Party Animals. I had the plan going into it making them like the promiscuous duo of the town, both sleeping and flirting with everyone they meet. But I'm kinda falling in love with them..And want them to marry off and start a family. Im still pondering this one. In this game I also have Lila Juniper who is a red-headed vegitarian. She is good, friendly, and loves the outdoors. Im for some reason into making oppisites attract, and this is who I am pendering to marry off to Oliver....
I also have been playing alot with the townies, the Frio Brothers (who I ADORE) the "Working Friends" and "The Roomies" which I have all given complete make-overs, and they all look amazing. I have the biggest sim crush on My Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. He is byfar my favorite townie, and hes looking mega freshhh in my game. I dont know if I want him to end up with Tamara, one of his roomates, Lacey Biggs, or make him a quirky lover in CAS... I just love him.

Haha thats about all of my exciting-ness. Im playing so much differently than I played in sims 2, in sims 2 it was all about making goodlooking babies and spawning those babies off to marry other families good looking kids., and I have only achieved very little in-game born children this time around :/ But I am having a good time playing with the personalities the sims are given, and having single young adults roaming the town causing trouble. :] I am finally starting to stop regretting un-installing sims 2
Mad Poster
#180 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 12:35 AM
The most wonderful thing happened the last time I loaded my game. I loaded the game and was able to select the kind of terrain I wanted. I changed houses in the hood and relocated community properties.

The game didn't crash, EVER, THE WHOLE TIME, and the simmies were animated and fun for the first time in months.

Oh, that's right. I wasn't playing sims 3. I was playing sims 2. Sims 3 sucks
Alchemist
#181 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:32 AM
i created a house [ that i like better than the one i bulldozed on that lot xDD--the wolff's place on the cliff ] yesterday for my legacy sims to move into, but.. D: i realized i failed to create a hole in the fence at their old place so they can rob their own veggies for a new garden. [ D'OH. ]

so it inspired me to make a new game where i play a gardener who cultivates a perfect garden while the rest of the town keeps going. resolves 2 of my least favorite aspects: no good plants to harvest for new gardeners, and, starting off with the same sims every time, at the same point in time every time. u_U

um, also.
babies continue to suck. xDD

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#182 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
um, also.
babies continue to suck. xDD
hear hear. Thank to my cat's dice throwing abilities, my underpaied, overbilled, mother of four, just got pregnant again. I can't wait to play a house with no kids, pregnancies, or toilet traffic jams.

Hurst: Tammy and her brood teens.
I haven't played this family since the second set of twins became teens, there's a 3 days difference to the first set. When I came to the house, The ugly couch potato girl was hating quite many sims. She even hates one of her sisters, and doesn't really have a good relationship with the others either. She constantly has wants to be mean to different sims, once she had two wants to be mean to a teen, and one to be mean to Osvaldo. So what else can I do but to send her to Osvaldo's house. Neither Osvaldo or his niece opened the door, and several hours later, I sent her home. She visited them the next day again, this time they let her in, so she managed to fulfill her wants as well as have a fight with Gray. Couch potato girl is lovably mean all the time. She's constantly yelling at her sisters, or insulting them. She even insulted her mother after getting caught after curfew.

Brenda: She's been trying to seduce her vegetarian sisters boyfriend (the only teen boy in town), but without luck. I think they are only friends now. She's also been mooching as much as she can from other people. I don't know if this is a teen thing or a relationship thing, but she seems to only be able to mooch money from family members, but from others, only food. She's been hanging around the un-flirty old man Justin has been trying to score with.

Corenna (aka veggie girl): she is now going steady with her boyfriend, but their relationship is only in the fifties because they don't have so much time to hang out. she wanted to learn a guitar skill, so she took a part time job to pay for the guitar. Corenna and work don't match. She's an A student and in the honour roll but at work she's failing. She's always stressed out even thou it's only a grocery store.

Amanda, she's a bit boring, I just let her do what ever.

Tammy: financially Tammy and her family are not doing so great. Their bills are in the 1200-2000 category, and she just cannot keep up with the payments. The first time the repo man came, she took all their chairs, their dining table, the couch, the shower almost all the lamps, and some random stuff. The next time she took their newly brought shower, their towels, curtains, more decorative objects, as well as their car. The next time I play is repomanday again, I think Tammy should just say goodbye to her third shower and start saving for the next one. In case not having a shower every x days out of the week is not hard enough, the family also has no stove. That's because Brenda left her breakfast on the stove and went to school and it burned down.

Due to the bad financial situation, Corenna's guitar project is not going any forward, as all the money goes to replacing stuff the repoman took, while trying to save up for a stove.

Tammy has been dating this one old premade dude who lives with his adult daughter. They are going steady now. Once when Tammy was visiting her boyfriend with benefits (read shower), she decided to woohoo him as a thank you, I rolled the dice, it was 6 so it was normal woohoo, but then my cat came and throw a 1 which means try for baby. So after woohoo, they continued with try for baby, and of course it worked. They have got 1 before, but on those times they did not get pregnant. Just as I tought Tammy's life will get a bit easyer, she goes and gets knocked up. Tammy's two eldest teens had just turned into YA, and the second set will turn in three days, as well as Tammy turning into an elder the same day. I'll probably wait until the second set of twins became adults, then move her out with the (hopefully only one) baby.

Tammy has been working in the bookstore for all of her adult life, but she changed to culinary on her last week as an adult, so she can retire when she turns into an elder. So far she's gotten two promotions. She's my first sim that I use the suck up to boss option on. As she's flirty, it seems like the logical thing to do. A few days into her job, I decided to check out who her boss is, it as very cute randomly generated townie. I invited him into the teen's birthday party, so he could meet the girls.

Amanda who's insane, inapropriate, and two other things, got brave as her last trait, and reach level 5 in 4 jobs as her ltw (never happening). Brenda who's only traits I remember are hates the outdoors and mooch, got have 20 friends as her ltw.

I just noticed that none of these girls will end up with regular jobs. Brenda will get her living mooching on the rich, Corenna will end up being a hippie, and for Amanda and Daniella (couch potato girl) I have a plan, but that plan requires me to make them one hacked object that I have not even started yet, so after Danielle turns into a YA, and Tammy moves out, it will be quite a long time before I play them again.
Test Subject
#183 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 5:52 PM
I'm playing a legacy, i have no photos because they rape my game speed. It's pretty much the rainbow legacy on the sims 3 challenges page, but played my way.... So not very well.
My founder is Helene Aurelius. Her colour was yellow, so everything around her was yellow. She is good, friendly... And some other stuff.
She met and married Jared Frio, and they had triplet girls, Rhonwen, Eladeigh and Adrienne.
Jared's personality SUCKED. Also, he tried to help take care of the babies. So they got divorced.
Rhonwen was to be the heir. Turns out as a teen she was the ugliest sister, looked like freaking Bjork. Adrienne and Eladeigh moved out, and Helene adopted two more children, a girl and a boy. I hate them both and can't remember their names.
Anyway, Helene stayed single. Rhonwen married a man named Alejandro something, and they had a son, whose name is Nioka. Before Nioka was born, I hate Alejandro because he liked to be mean to poor Rhonwen, who grew up prettier than her sisters(HA!) So they divorced. Also she was having an affair with a guy named..... German Monk.
German and Rhonwen got married, and had baby... something. I can't remember his/her name. Oh, Nioka also hates Rhonwen and German. He hated his mother when he was a toddler.

Then I broke my family.

German is now married to Helene, yes Helene, his freaking mother in law, who is days from dying of old age. They all live together in one house, and everyone hates everyone else. I need to find a better husband for Rhonwen. she keeps marrying jerks.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#184 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 8:34 PM
Hurst:
Brenda spent all her time at the rich old men's house. And after the first night, she had woohooed the old man Justin never managed to lure. Even thou Justin and the man's relationship is 100%, while Brenda and the old dude were friends, but the bar is no where full. Maybe the man was straight, which is why Justin's charm did not bite. Anyhow, she is almost living in their house right now.

Back at the house. Repoman came and she took almost everything. All the chairs, the couch, dining table, the shower of course, rest of the lamps, some trees, and the few decorative objects I still had, I thought she'd never leave, but she did, eventually. Repomanday was also the birthday of the last set of twins.

Coronna was so ready to move out. She and her sister were constantly fighting. So to be fair to her I brought her a guitar before moving her out. I wanted to move her to an empty lot, but the family had no money, so I used the kick out option for the first time, with the result that I have no friggin idea where she moved into. I went through all the livable houses in edit town, but couldn't find her.

With the baby coming, Tammy had no choice but to move in with her boyfriend(that's teen Brenda being oblivious about privacy). I was planning on them leaving the current house for the Hurst girls, and moving out, but he came in with 0 simoleans, so before switching households, I sold Coronna's bed and brought a crib. He works at the lowest level of military, and is 80 years old.

Picture spam:
- Teen Amanda/Adult Amanda. I have't given her a makeover yet. Only gave her a hat and different hair
- unflirty old dude rejecting Brenda for woohoo. But Brenda is a good moocher, they were in bed 5 minutes later.
- Tammy and Brenda a few seconds after her YA makeover.
- Tammy and teen Coronna. I don't have a YA pic of her, but she didn't change much.
- couch potato girl after beating up Gray

Hurst (Vlad and July): After playing Tammy's house, playing Vlad and July has felt like a holiday, there's only two, and none of them are kids or teens <3 . July is currently working in the business career, but will switch to journalism when an opening comes. I only played them a few days. July is now seeing this one man maid , they are not going steady yet.
The outfit man maid was wearing when Vlad first found out he's seeing his daughter.
Test Subject
#185 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 10:29 AM
my toddlers have just become kids and the husband just got promoted
Field Researcher
#186 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 11:12 PM
My Sim, Keisha, was all set to marry Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. They had fallen in love in the park one night, and he'd spent the night with her one evening. The next morning, he left for work at his Journalism job and she spent the day thinking of him until it was time for her to leave for work at The Bistro. That night I wanted her to hook up with him again, so just as she'd arrived home, I got a pop-up saying that Cycl0n3 had just had a SHOTGUN WEDDING with this girl named Madison or Marilyn something...and they had moved into a 1 bedroom house at Mosquito Road!!! My jaw fell to the floor. He had gotten this girl pregnant and decided to marry her instead of my beautiful Keisha! The NERVE of him!! A few days later I got news that Sw0rd and his wife had twins.

Keisha is trying to move on, but I know where he lives. *muahahaa*

I just moved a love interest into her home named Sincere Banks. He's ripped and could tear Cycl0n3 Sw0rd a new one, if he wanted to. LOL! I hope she and Sincere can fall in love and get married.

It's a neighborhood legacy
Top Secret Researcher
#187 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by greeneyedsims
I got a pop-up saying that Cycl0n3 had just had a SHOTGUN WEDDING with this girl named Madison or Marilyn something...and they had moved into a 1 bedroom house at Mosquito Road!!! My jaw fell to the floor. He had gotten this girl pregnant and decided to marry her instead of my beautiful Keisha! The NERVE of him!! A few days later I got news that Sw0rd and his wife had twins.

<Insert Sinister Laughter Here>

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Field Researcher
#188 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 12:39 AM
Twallan, you're the cause of this! Hahaha! You're also a genius! Just want you to know. I'm loving your story progression mod!

It's a neighborhood legacy
Top Secret Researcher
#189 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by greeneyedsims
Just want you to know. I'm loving your story progression mod!

My pleasure... Glad you're enjoying yourself.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Mad Poster
#190 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 7:11 AM
My village screwed up, which I'm really pissed about, as it was the one I'd gotten the furthest in D:

But what *was* happening was, one household had gotten married, and the wife had her sixth baby (husband's forth), and her sister had recently gotten married and had her first baby too.

Aaaaaand another household, my Sim finally made it to Emperor of Evil, scared/pissed off everyone with her sexy red glow XD, and...spawned a son out of nowhere .__.;
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 8:08 AM
Christian is a Loner and a Bookworm. He has almost no friends, but is bonding with the elderly lady across the street. She comes over to play chess and clean up his messy house. They are beginning to develop feelings for each other, but how will Christian cope when she passes on?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Forum Resident
#192 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 8:21 AM
Mikoto woke up, grabbed her chest and keeled over, dead. Probably because I accidently moved her "hunger" bar to the red (I moved it to the green right away and all her other indicaters were green so I'm not sure why that killed her). Anyway, I was about to exit without saving when I remembered threads here about ambrosia. So I proceeded to skill up her husband, son and daughter.

Eventually they collected all the ingredients. Her daughter Hina made the ambrosia. It was really sweet because as she was making it she was thinking of her mother. I was afraid someone would eat it before Mikoto so Hina had to wait until the rest of the family went to bed before making it. Eventually it was done and she set it on the counter, yawned, thought about her mother again and went to bed.

Mikoto walked into the kitchen, saw the ambrosia and thought of Hina. Very touching, really. She ate it and came back to life. Of course, now she and her husband have to get re-married. While all her other relationships remained, marriage doesn't. I guess I can see why EA did it that way, but I wish they were still married.

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 7:33 PM
I began my legacy family (my version with my rules at any rate) with two young adults who were married and already had 4 toddlers. They lived in a rural trailer that I built for them in Riverview. Bobby Hartman was a hot-headed, mean, athletic, child-hating daredevil. His poor wife Terri Sue was a good, friendly, family-oriented, clumsy, hopeless romantic. Bobby had the LTW to be a heartbreaker while Terri Sue wanted to be surrounded by family. Bobby would cruise around town in his rusty hot rod muscle car looking for new love interests while his hopelessly devoted wife stayed at the trailer and took care of the children whom she loved and Bobby detested. They had a boy they called RJ (Robert Junior), twin girls Betty Lou and Bobby Sue, and their “special” child Bubba. Bubba was hopelessly (or so I thought) strapped with the traits of Stupid and Clumsy (yes I use AwesomeMod).

Within two sim days of playing them, Bobby had gotten Terri Sue pregnant with their fifth child who turned out to be another girl, Terri Lynn. Meanwhile he was romancing every woman in town, woohooing them, convincing them to drop their boyfriends or husbands, then abandoning them. He got several of them pregnant in the process. After each tryst, he would come home, grumble about the children, insult Terri Sue (often slapping her around), and then watch TV. Terri Sue was so hopelessly in love with Bobby that afterwards she would try anything to get him to kiss her or go to bed with her, often ending up with another round of slapping.

One of the saddest days I noticed was when all the toddlers were aged to children and they all had the wish to be friends with their dad. However whenever Bobby was around, he was always shooing them outside so he could watch TV. Finally one day, RJ had had enough and started yelling back at his dad, at which point Bobby moved out and was gone for good.

The children and Terri Sue seemed to survive and turn out not so bad. Terri Sue even went on a few dates with another fellow but longed for Bobby. Bubba turned out the most surprising, reaching level 10 in Logic before anyone else, mastering chess and beating all ranked opponents who dared to play him. Ironically it took him long tedious hours to finish his homework each night, so eventually I made him “home-schooled” using Twallan’s mod. As he turned out to be the most interesting of the bunch, I chose him to continue my legacy. All four of the others moved out to pursue their dreams and Terri Sue left to move in with her new boyfriend leaving Bubba the trailer and ironically Bobby’s muscle car which he didn’t take when he left.

to be continued....

"There's a hard life for every silver spoon, there's a touch of grey for every shade of blue. That's the way that I see life, if there was nothing wrong, then there'd be nothing right." - Shinedown
Test Subject
#194 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 10:50 PM
You guys might make fun of me

I've been playing with the same two brothers, for the past 4 months eating ambrosia every 8 days and playing the game on the shortest lifespan.

Then I have like 35 kids so far, and when they grow up to toddler, or child I kill them if they are boys, and if they are girls I make them spawn more children and kill them all.

My goal is to make 1,000,000 simoleons, both of them came up with a wish that they wanted to be worth 1,000,000 and i took it as a challenge...
Test Subject
#195 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 5:34 AM
I made a sim version of myself, my 'significant other' as teens and GG Allin ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin in case you don't know who that crazy man is) in the empty house near the sea.
My sim-self and my s.o.'s sim-self were engaged when they had twins, and when the twins (Arya and Emma) became teens, we finally married and had another child, a boy named Serith. Arya is a blossoming artist and guitarist and Emma is a talented athlete. As for Serith? He's still a baby, so who knows

GG Allin died very early on in the game but was brought back by science, and just before the twins turned into teens, he married and moved out.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#196 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 10:06 PM
Hurst: Nothing much, July finally got into journalism, and I think she got one promotion, she's still dating maid man, but they are not going steady yet.
Vlad is getting old and is almost at the end of his life
I was originally planning that Brenda would move into the Hurst household so July and her could live a wild YA life before settling down, but once when Vlad was visiting Tammy, Brenda started insulting him left and right, so there went that plan. Daniella was also insulting Vlad, but that's normal for her.

City planning: As I was not very happy with how my houses were scattered, and as mostly they were the original ugly maxis houses, I decided to re-organize the town, and downloaded four different house types for my people.

For the middle class:
1. The street opposite the school, has these houses - minus the pond.
2. The street behind those, has these houses.

For the working class I have one street filled with these houses.

And for the poor, one street filled with these.

So everybody who was living in the wrong type of house, has to move.

Hurst: Tammy's house was situated in the new upper middle class area, and because she couldn't afford that type of house, she had to move, the only thing she could afford, was a house in the poor part of town.

The house was way too small of everybody (Tammy, the new boyfriend, Brenda, Daniella, Amanda and the new baby who was a boy <3 ), so Brenda decided to speed up her relationship, she's now going steady with the Leesson guy as well as living with him. The Leesson family also moved, because I hated their old house. They only moved one house away from the old one, which I demolished. The old house is also maxis made, and I have no idea what it looks like inside. But at least she's not living at home any more. Daniella got a job in culinary, she and her sister need to save up so they could move out, Amanda is currently sleeping on the couch because they don't have enough beds.

Hurst - Gordon: Gordon dedicated a few days on his logic skill and became the new emperor of evil. He's also dating again. This townie woman (Maxine) was actually somebody I wanted Gordon to date since he first saw her while a teen. After becoming a YA, Gordon spend aged wooing her, but she never warmed up, as she was always in a bad mood. So he gave up and started dating somebody else and in the process lost all contact with her. Somehow, this time, Maxine was more acceptable to Gordon's advances,. After dating for some time, Gordon asked her to move in, she accepted and to my surprise, she had kids - who moved in with her. So Gordon who was never suppose to have kids, ended up being an instant dad of three....or so I thought.
After inspecting the family tree, I discovered that one of the "kids" was actually the mom, and the boy, the teen girl, and Maxine, were her kids. I gave all of them except the boy a makeover, as well as aged Maxine to middle aged, and Mom to elder .

From the two kids, the boy is Gordon's favorite. He's absent minded, evil and virtuoso. I was actually planning that the next kid who gets virtuoso, and is a boy, will become my rock star. So I brought him a guitar already and stuck it into his inventory, so the moment he becomes a teen, he can start practicing.

The girl's (after makeover pic ) traits are loves the outdoors, snob, excitable and something else.

Maxine : she's natural cook, neat, grumpy and can't remember the rest maybe bookworm.

After the moving in hassle, Maxine quit her job so she can be a house wife, she used to work in the bookstore. The future mother in law retired so she can stay at home and be ignored by me. I originally thought the mother in law is boring and I wished I could give her some kind of accident (unfortunately I don't do accidents), but I was mistaken. One of her first wishes after moving in, was to flirt with Gordon, I locked it, but didn't fulfill it. Then on the second day of in the new house, I had Maxine selected, but the camera was in town because I was planning on sending her to shop for some recipes. When she got the upset moodlet. I returned to the house, to find this (I love how the mother in law is both smiling and looking at her daughter). Mother in law had the cuddle interaction, so I cancelled Gordon's read interaction to see what will he do. He rejected her. Mother in law then left to relax on her own bed, while Gordon went to calm his wife. He had the options to apologize, as well as to confess cheating, which is funny considering he didn't do anything, he chose to apologize. Somehow I think Mother in law is not regretting her deed . the funny thing is, she has a creepy moodlet from Gordon because he has the evil glow, yet she also still has the want to flirt with him.

Hoyet: These people were living in the same homeless "house" Maxine was living in. So when she moved in, they also showed up in the household menu. So they moved in with Gordon as well, but immediately I sent them packing. They (consist of fat Hoyet dad with his two sons, one teen, one kid) now live in the poor part of town, in a house with only one double bed, one single bed, a toilet and a fridge, because otherwise they wouldn't have been able to afford it.

I've had story progression on for one sim week in hopes that Coronna would move back into town, but so far the only ones who moved, were an old couple. The woman of the old couple is Gordon's old boss before he bypassed her by becoming the emperor of evil. As he was now at the top, Gordon has now a new task, and that's to get rid of the competition.

Here's a bonus pic of Gordon getting arrested because he smashed her husband's skull in and she saw it. Thankfully this was just me testing, so I didn't have to save

I seperated the witnesses so that they have to have the same room id, to see the murder, and it worked in my test hood, people inside the house, didn't see a mudrer that happened outside the house. But here it failed, maybe because he did it on the porch instead of properly outside. Don't know, this whole room id thing needs more testing anyway.
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 10:45 PM
I made a family consisting of two sisters, Cornelia and Regina Potter (you're right, I'm not very creative with names). They moved in together, Cornelia's life wish was to become a film soundtrack composer, Regina's to have 20 friends - which was easily completed for her using the "testingcheatsenabled"-cheat. With Cornelia though, I played her through all the music grades - and she's now hauling in simoleons. She's moved out, she's living with her husband Cristopher Steel and their son, Thomas, who just became a teenager. Regina married Grady Elfman, and they have four kids together this far - Edwin, now a YA and my current active household, Emma, also newly a teenager, Jared, still a toddler and Cassandra - the youngest child - who's still a baby. Grady is an elder now, but he's still a feisty one and spawning kids by the minute. Regina is an astronaut who's mastered handiness and athletics skills. Cornelia is artistic (and so are all the children, runs in the family so to speak), she's mastered painting and guitar, logic is her next goal.

But, Edwin is my current active household, he lives in the nicest house in the city, one of the ones closest to the beach, with indoors and outdoors swimming pool. He's going steady with Aisha, but she's still a teenager, and we're both eagerly waiting for her to grow up. He used to work at the graveyard, but it scared him, and he's always been a people's person, so I figured he should be working with LIVING people, not dead people. At the moment, I can't decide between politics and business, but I'll get there. Like his auntie, he's an amazing painter and almost mastering it. He's just bought a guitar, and he's got high hopes for his musical skills. His aunt IS a famous composer after all. (The amazing thing is that Edwin is really handsome, naturally. Must be his good genes.) He's got the flirting trait, and he's got several life points awards - such as, never boring and other social stuff like that, so he's a true people's person. He's also lucky, a workaholic and ambitious, so everything's set for him to aim for the stars. If he'll have time for Aisha (or much less for potential kids) with work on his mind, remains to be seen.

His sister, Emma, still lives with Regina and Grady, she's also an artistic girl, with the life goal to master painting and writing. I haven't played her family since she turned a teenager, so I don't know if she's seeing anyone - I'm using a story progression mode, so if she starts dating I'll know soon enough. Thomas, her cousin, is already dating. The funny thing about her is that she inherited her father's dark hair and eyes, while all her siblings are blonde. And Regina never cheated on Grady, so it must be that she got it all from him. I'm excited to see how Cassandra will turn out.

I should probably add that I'm not someone who likes to kill off my sims, I always start caring about them and wondering how they'll turn out and what their lives will be like. And that I'm using the amazing NRaas story progression mode, which is basically like the Indie Stone; just configurated differently, and it WORKS with the newest patch, yaaaay! :D
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 3:54 PM
Chapter 2

Bubba met a beautiful, hot, but insane woman named Elizabeth who was much older than him but was kind and faithful. He had given the old muscle car a new paint job and pursued a science career becoming a mad scientist. He married Elizabeth and they had three children, a girl Liza Jane and twin boys Ryder and Robbie. Liza Jane had inherited the insane trait from her mother as well as the clumsy trait from her father making her somewhat endearing at times. So I chose her as my next step in the legacy. She had several romantic interests during high school but when Mitch Fleetwood got her pregnant, she married him and moved with him to a new house closer to town. (Note…their empty house is my only upload on MTS.) They took her parents Bubba and Elizabeth with them, leaving the trailer to Ryder and Robbie.

Liza Jane and Mitch had a son named Mack who loved the outdoors and was an avid angler. Luckily their new house was surrounded by a huge well stocked pond. Soon the whole family became quite the fishing family. However Liza Jane’s insanity was to become quite the issue. Mitch was a good husband and father and worked hard to support his family. Bubba and Elizabeth loved spending time with Mack while Liza Jane went to town. However every time she went to town she would meet some man she would get a wish to woohoo with. I had added an outside stairway to the juice bar and put a bedroom upstairs, so that is where she would conduct her afternoon trysts. Unfortunately she was impregnated by a man named Elias Whitton. When Mitch found out he was furious but didn’t blame Liza Jane. He figured this guy had taken advantage of his “not quite right in the head” wife. So armed with Dexter’s bear (look in MTS downloads or click this link http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=372599 for this wonderful creation by ani), he set out for revenge. He went to Elias’ house and stabbed him to death. As he was doing this, Elias’ brother walked in and caught him so Mitch killed him too. With no witnesses, he covered it up so no one ever knew who did it. He decided to raise the boy Liza Jane had as his own but they did name him Eli.

Liza Jane’s next outing on the town once again resulted in a pregnancy, this time by a guy named Daniel Burrough. Mitch set out to take care of him but something went wrong and Mitch ended up dead. Bubba in a moment of fury over the death of his son-in-law and his daughter’s pregnancy killed Daniel. Now Liza Jane was left to raise her two sons and was pregnant with a third child. Luckily Bubba and Elizabeth were there to help her. She had a little girl she named Danielle. All of her children loved the outdoors and the whole family could be seen together fishing all the time. One day Liza Jane ran into one of her high school sweethearts by the name of Ferdinand Cartwright. They were married and had a son named Louie. Liza Jane seemed to be able to control herself for quite a while with Ferdinand around. Mack had reached young adulthood and was pursuing a career in law enforcement.

Meanwhile Elizabeth, who had been quite a bit older than Bubba, had passed away of old age. They buried her on the property beyond the pond and her ghost came to the house every night to visit. Then in a tragic turn of events, Eli drowned in the pool one day. (It was hard to believe since all of his motives were 100% green. I thought about going back to a former save but decided to let the story play out.) The family buried him out by his grandmother and his child ghost came to the house every night with Elizabeth’s ghost. When Louie became a child, he would play tag with his older half-brother’s ghost. Neither of the ghosts ever did anything malicious and the whole family loved them.

Then one day, Liza Jane’s condition worsened again. Unbeknownst to her family, she would go into town and meet elder males who she would have the desire to woohoo with. They would go to the room above the juice bar and spend the afternoon. Then she began having desires to see their ghosts. So she began a serial killing spree where she would go to town, flirt with an elderly male, woohoo with him, then stab him to death. Since no one ever saw them, she was getting away with it. The absolute funniest part is after she killed each man, she would stand there talking to herself and slapping herself in the head (apparently related to the insane trait!). Then she would go home and be the loving mother, wife and daughter to her family. On her last tryst, she became pregnant and as she was stabbing poor old Juan More to death, I was shocked to see out the window and across the way at the theater were three police officers talking. They were her uncle RJ, brother Ryder, and son Mack! They didn’t see her but she never went to town again after that.

Ferdinand assumed the child was his and they had a beautiful girl they named Janice. Bubba passed away from old age and was buried out with his wife and grandson. Now the house was getting crowded especially at night when all three ghosts came to visit! So one day when Janice was a child, Ferdinand moved himself and Liza Jane and Janice out to a country home with gardening space (he had become a master chef but never had room for a garden). Danielle moved to a new house to pursue her painting that she was very good at. Louie who was almost a young adult stayed behind with Mack.

"There's a hard life for every silver spoon, there's a touch of grey for every shade of blue. That's the way that I see life, if there was nothing wrong, then there'd be nothing right." - Shinedown
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#199 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 6:07 AM
Hurst: Gordon and his extended family.
Vivian (the teen girl) grew up to a YA and wants to be an astrounaut, she grew into short military hair, and got the want to join the military career, so she did just that.

Courtney (the boy): this is a game given name, even thou it sound girly to me, became a teen and got the unlucky trait. He's already gotten two guitar points even thou I only played them for one day after the birthday.

Mother in law, does nothing interesting, she's still not fulfilled her want to flirt with Gordon.

Gordon brought a share in the cheaper diner, he's my first sim to be a partner. He also keeps doing side jobs, while at work, and usually steals art which I then sell because his walls can't take any more paintings and his future wife hates art. At the top of his career, he only works 3 days a week, and on his holidays he tries to improve his logic skill, he's now at 6 and he sould be at 10 for his career.

Maxine likes being a housewife, even thou she's not a wife yet. She keeps rolling wants to get a maid so the next time she gets the want, I suppose we could get her one. Gordon and Maxine are now engaged, the wedding will be next saturday.

I was planning on moving Vivian out, but then decided to wait till Courtney is a YA before doing that. Then by that time they hopefully have enough money that when Awesomemod gives them their 20% share of the household funds, it will be enough for the cheapest type of house and I wouldn't need to send them to a empty lot and family fund their money from Gordon to them.
#200 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 6:22 AM
I'm getting this sims skills up and she and my selfsim are spending a lot of time togeather as bestfriends.When World Adventures comes out my sims going to invite her to go with him to France and confess his attraction to her.There he will propose marriage to her and they will get married in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Page 8 of 162