Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 10:09 PM
Default A mod that organizes the menu of interactions
Hey guys, where can i find someone to make a mod for me? Is pretty simple, i just wanna a better menu of interactions, something more organized, im tired of navigate through 1000 pages to click on discuss something or ask to see the clouds, i want the frequenlly actions in the first page, the basics one like base game interactions on the first page while the interactions that came with the others packages put separately in others guides

I can pay to someone to do this for me if is necessary
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jtrld
Hey guys, where can i find someone to make a mod for me? Is pretty simple, i just wanna a better menu of interactions, something more organized, im tired of navigate through 1000 pages to click on discuss something or ask to see the clouds, i want the frequenlly actions in the first page, the basics one like base game interactions on the first page while the interactions that came with the others packages put separately in others guides

I can pay to someone to do this for me if is necessary

Requests for content to be made are not allowed on site. Here is the relevant rule :
17. No Requests: Please do not post threads with requests for content to be made for you, or post in threads (downloads, tutorials, or otherwise) with requests that things be made for you unless the creator has specifically stated that they don't mind requests in the thread.

You can find site rules here.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 2:03 PM
You might want to ask in the WCIF forum to see if anyone knows of such a mod that already exists.
https://modthesims.info/f/707/