Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 11:14 PM
Default Conflicting Mods
Does anyone have an UPDATED MCD? I have 200+ mods so going one by one is definitely NOT an option for me. But all the MCDs ive been finding havent been updated in almost an year. It wasnt until the last game update that my game has started acting up. The kids wont go to school or do their homework, I have to physically click the "go to school" button about 3-4 times before they actually go, and no matter how many times I click the homework for them to do it, they sit down open the book and then close it immediately. can someone PLEASE help !!!! I need an UPDATED MCD please
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jantayw96
Does anyone have an UPDATED MCD? I have 200+ mods so going one by one is definitely NOT an option for me. But all the MCDs ive been finding havent been updated in almost an year. It wasnt until the last game update that my game has started acting up. The kids wont go to school or do their homework, I have to physically click the "go to school" button about 3-4 times before they actually go, and no matter how many times I click the homework for them to do it, they sit down open the book and then close it immediately. can someone PLEASE help !!!! I need an UPDATED MCD please

Not sure if you are asking for an updated existing mod (which would be better posted in the WCIF-where can I find forum) or if you are requesting something be created or updated which is not allowed on site.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Not sure if you are asking for an updated existing mod (which would be better posted in the WCIF-where can I find forum) or if you are requesting something be created or updated which is not allowed on site.

im trying to find a program that can help me detect my broken mods.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Nov 2020 at 1:50 AM
Use this list to find broken/updated mods: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...ape-nov-2020/p1
Mod Conflict Detector can't detect broken mods, none of them do. You could also try adding MCCC or Better Exceptions to see if you get any LEs that might list the culprit,

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon