Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 6:15 AM
Default Can't open Sims Profile (After Snowy Escape)
Hi

So, on my current save I can open a sim profile once, then after that, the usual background music comes on but no sim profile window. So I made sure all my mods were up to date, they were. So I deleted the thumbnail cache, error is still present. Removed all script mods and anything involving traits, error still present. Removed entire mods folder, repaired game, started new save. Error fixed (so I thought). Put back in half of CC (not scripts or mods), played same save, all fine. Put script mods and mods back in, same save, fine. Put rest of CC back in, all fine with that save. Went back to my legacy save, to the household I was playing, the error returned. Went to a different household. No error. When I am controlling the YA and hover over other sims in his sim list, you can see the basic info as normal. When I click the teen, she can hover over all of hers with the basic info showing exccept the YA she is living with. I tried it in another household with a YA & Teen together, all fine. So its definitely that specific household. So I moved them out and back in again thinking that may reset it but it doesn't. I've attached two pics to show what I mean about hovering with the basic info.

**Forgot to add, when I moved them into the lot a few (RL) days ago, when I went into the lot after moving them in, he disappeared for no reason, so I exited the lot and went back in and he was back, thinking back, I think this is when the error started. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this without deleting him? He's kinda one of my faves. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks
Screenshots