Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aky30
thanks a lot
only error trap and UntranslatedKey
are not updated

Yes, for Patch updates. There are also 5 Mods in Testing for Coding updates for either fixes or other enhancements so you'll want to keep an eye out for version changes so you can stay current.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aky30
thanks a lot
only error trap and UntranslatedKey
are not updated

Am I the only one who reads your posts like poems?

Just call me Nikel
Field Researcher
#28 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 9:05 PM
twallan has gone, you hear me...GONE!! ...

{insert sniffle} he aint ever coming back!!!

Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Aw, mermaidofthenile. I have a suggestion: why don't you put a post in the regular Chatterbox, NOT duplicating the same question, rather indicating you posted your question in the Discussion Topics Issues for MC Cheats a couple of days ago and would appreciate it if someone could take a look for you.

Thanks. There was one poster who tried to help however none of those suggestions worked either. I iwll have to do that because now it seems the Nraas option has completely disappeared... :/
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 12:14 AM Last edited by mermaidofthenile : 2nd Feb 2014 at 12:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by babele44
My last EP is IP and patch level is 1.66. And I just checked: when "Opt Active Household out of Celebrity System" is unchecked in the general 'Advanced Demographics Options' the options in MC to give celebrity points and set celebrity level are there. Once I check this opt out, these options are gone, for both my active and inactive Sims. I thought that this was intended. If not then this has been an issue since at least Seasons, because that's when I noticed it when I wanted to decelebrify a family and couldn't unless I opted my Sims into the celebrity system temporarily.

hmmmm.. this is interesting. perhaps I will give this a try again. thanks babele44!

UPDATE: BABELE44 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! It WORKED!! Oh man I am so happy right now. And all I had to do was uncheck the Opt Active Household out of Celebrity System option!! HAHAHA Now I know. Learn something new everyday :D
Page 2 of 2