Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 9:06 PM
Default Do I need a mod for Adjust-Shine highlights to work?
Hi! So I found a lovely CC hair that I want to download, but it only comes in Adjust-Shine highlights and I was curious if I needed a mod for the hair to work, or if it just has a different texture. If there is a mod, can you link it? Also, will downloading an Adjust-Shine mod mess up my EA highlight hair? Thanks!

P.S. If this is the wrong forum and there is a CC forum somewhere, sorry! I'll delete this thread if that's the case
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 10:15 PM
No, you do not need any additional mod for the "adjust shine highlights" to appear. The highlighting is applied directly to the mesh by the creator. You can even have both versions, the "EA standard" and the shine adjust, and use whichever one you prefer for the highlights based on the hair color you choose.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
No, you do not need any additional mod for the "adjust shine highlights" to appear. The highlighting is applied directly to the mesh by the creator. You can even have both versions, the "EA standard" and the shine adjust, and use whichever one you prefer for the highlights based on the hair color you choose.

Thank you!