Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:09 AM
@Bandon: I have the library in my legacy game now and it's really nice! I just have one critique... There's no way to get to the third floor... Did you forget to put in stairs or has the game deleted them? :P

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:26 PM
OCD, what are you doing.
OCD, STOP.

Stupid people are stupid
#53 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 1:42 PM
Another house I built. It's in the gallery if anyone wants it.

[IMG]http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosting/61920_14100708405310-07-14_2-35%C2%A0PM-2.png
[/IMG]

Inventor
#54 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 6:22 PM

In the gallery if interested. necrovonk

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 1:52 PM
My latest creation. It's both in the gallery and awaiting approval here. I went a little crazy with the lighting...

Field Researcher
#56 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 9:21 PM
@jwilli I really like it... but there's something about the roof I can't stand.
Ugh, my OCD is showing.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 9:59 PM
Lol. Mine isn't letting me like the roof enough either. Some of the angles don't quite work. And the center piece... Also need a color wheel and CAP (ahem...Maxis?) to match architectural features a little easier. But it's what I could do and still have all the rooms how I wanted them. I considered a flat roof with a short wall but It didn't look right either.
Theorist
Original Poster
#58 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 6:57 PM
Loving the wedding venue I built!

:lovestruc :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#59 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 9:57 AM
I have made 56 wallpapers, but only these looked nice.
In PS.
The game killed them. Ah well.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 9:24 PM
So I made a little something for my newest family. It's a little 2 bed/2 bath thing that seems to route well, so at least there's that. I haven't managed to landscape yet because I only had about 60k simoleans and ran out of money.

The loft has open views to below on 2 sides. I wanted this to have a separate entrance from the main house but couldn't logically place stairs outside without drastically altering the overall design.

What I really wanted to do was play with sunken spaces and see what I could do with them. This is simple but it works. The foundation shows up on the inside and matching the paint colors to the foundation is a chore. I decided it was more important to match on the outside than in. One good thing is that it still counts as an open space (one room) with the dining/entry/kitchen areas.

The dining and kitchen areas.

So far the house functions well so I'm satisfied.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 12:59 AM
Work in progress.
:3

Field Researcher
#62 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 9:37 PM
I am in love with this house.
I'm so jealous of girls' room! T^T

Field Researcher
#63 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 11:16 PM
Guys, post something, I feel like I'm a stalker.

I'm working on this gothic mansion (is it a mansion? I can't tell. I usually build what I feel like building, and I have no understanding of building types.)

I think I'm going to add a graveyard. *^* I want a haunted mansion!
Mad Poster
#64 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 12:00 AM
I'll post a shot of my latest build if I remember the next time I fire up my game.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#65 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 6:16 PM
Latest Build...
So I decided to take a break from Sims 4 but opened the game up the other day and built this...

All of the custom content used is from TSR.

Let me know what you think...
Mad Poster
#66 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 10:20 PM
Here we are! I remembered to take shots! This is a recreation of a Lot I originally created in TS3. The backyard should be a bit bigger but I built it on a Lot that was slightly smaller than I realised.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#67 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 8:34 PM
Pool
Added my 1st pool to my new house!

Instructor
#68 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 8:59 AM
Test built an "above ground" pool.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#69 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 10:47 AM
Hey, that works? Cool! =) Now if only there were pools with round edges!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
#70 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Hey, that works? Cool! =) Now if only there were pools with round edges!

Yep! I rebuilt it on a lot that actually has a family so I could make them swim in it to check it. It works. I made a video of how I built it. http://youtu.be/uPLiz5WFoHc

I used the room tool that has no walls and then pulled the foundation up to where I wanted it. Then used the square pool tool and made a + shape, then the diagonal pool tool to make an X and fill it in the rest of the way. You also have to build the deck separate so that you can color the foundation differently then the pool.

Test Subject
#71 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 2:55 PM
This home I am about to showcase has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, two kitchens, two living rooms, a garage (incase we get cars!) It also features two rooms with extended ceilings, The entrance has 3 stories! and the Music room has an ample two stories, With an overlook into the Master Bedrooms private hallway! So you can hear beautiful Piano music while you lay in your bed! Or in your private bathroom with an exclusive balcony that overlooks your gorgeous pool with a custom bar and counter area! This home also features an In-Law suite with two bedrooms, a Kitchen, Bathroom and living area including its own patio! This home has so much room, and each space can be used in so many different ways! It is still a work in progress, as I like to build my homes, Play in them, Make sure they are user friendly and release a final version incase anyone else might be interested!!

EDIT: Everyones lots look fantastic! I would love opinions about anything I post, As someone may have a fabulous idea that many simmers would benefit from! Thank you for the time!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 3:14 PM
My sims enjoying their new rooftop pool!

And their new bedroom that I have just finished about 10 mins ago!

Loving everyone's posts as always!
Test Subject
#73 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 4:30 PM
Such a shame that this thread is so quiet, used to always be buzzing with activity! Feel like a stalker when i check back to see if anyone has posted anything new!
Stupid people are stupid
#74 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 2:15 PM
I've built another house, after I went on a downloading spree...

Field Researcher
#75 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 12:52 AM
Cubed and stacked modern this one of my fav houses ive made still working on it though

the 3 sims i have living in the house in the dinning room

1st floor

2nd

3rd

Page 3 of 9