Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 1:54 AM
Declan Rivers
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 1:17 AM
Torbjorn

Gabriel

Jovan

Guenole
Inventor
#103 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 1:44 AM
Jake Moore is my "main" sim Alecia's twin brother. He's a snob that works as a hacker and programmer. Since the twins only have a one bedroom house he currently sleep on the couch, or his home office.

Jake Simmons (yep they are accidentally named the same) has just recently moved to Willow Creek with his mother and his two younger siblings. He will be Alecia's future boyfriend, when she dumps the bore John Jörgensen.. Jake's an athlete and wants to become a professional football player. He definitely have the physics!

Scholar
#104 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 10:28 PM
This is Henry (from the previous page). He's had some new skins (Luumia) and new eyeballs (Simsontherope) so I thought I'd share. These skins are magnificent.

This is another favorite sim of mine, Gwilym (Gwill-em, Welsh for William). He survived the Asylum challenge.
Instructor
#105 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 2:32 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 20th May 2017 at 6:19 AM. Reason: Added another photo and deleted my other post.
Here is My favorite Male Sim I created Seth Farlene my lovely Alien in Disguise.
Here he is with he ex wife Kimella they are good friends.

With his girlfriend Parker (they're engaged).

Here he is undisguised.

(They don't know he's an Alien in Disguise).

He is a work in progress both his disguise and Alien form.

New photo of him Undisguised.
In the middle of having a conversation with one of his Friends.

Empathizing with him.
Scholar
#106 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 7:02 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 15th Dec 2016 at 7:14 AM. Reason: Added a pic teehee
Your alien is so cool!!!! Actually, your sims are beautiful and proportionate. Very realistic looking. Great job on them.

Here is a top fave, my Gavin.

Test Subject
#107 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 9:23 PM
Meet Papa Bear, Stuart Gilman.

And here's his Alien in disguise boyfriend, Cade.

Papa's got pipe.

And Scuffy here got class.

But once Photobombing is fair game that's when you know it's true love.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 4:40 AM Last edited by smukase : 5th Jan 2017 at 4:51 AM.
Random Male Townies
Screenshots
Scholar
#109 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 4:55 AM
A sim I recently created

Instructor
#110 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 4:55 AM
Another lovely photo of Seth.

He thinks he got what it takes be a model, lol.
Field Researcher
#111 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 11:19 AM
Wager Wabbit:
Inventor
#112 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 12:03 AM
Meet my town's new part Italian heartthrob, Tyler Zuccini.

Field Researcher
#113 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 5:28 AM
Meet Michael Bachelor, fresh out of college and living in an apartment.

He had a chance to meet his sister from Willow Creek and by the power from above, they recognised each other!

They caught up with so much stuff despite Michael having no recollection of meeting her husband Mortimer

The next day after finding work in the Athletic Career, he went to the gym and bumped into someone. Maybe they know each other in a different universe.

Smoulder time before Karaoke
Scholar
#114 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 6:22 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 23rd Feb 2017 at 6:00 AM.
My alien sim, Orion, who helped me achieve "Marry someone without them knowing your true identity". I tried to get his disguise and his alien look to match. There is literally a corresponding alien part for every human part, you simply have to resize them to make them look more human and less alien. I prefer aliens that have a more human-proportioned face anyway. (He is in the gallery Lenaklapsa)

When he has a son I'll name him Sirius and a daughter would be Cassiopeia :D

Edit: I named the son Rigel. Its a star in the constellation Orion. If they ever have a dog (pets exp) Ill name him Sirius!!
Test Subject
#115 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 9:41 AM
I wiped my entire screenshots folder not long ago so a lot of my faves were lost, but here are the couple I'm playing now

Zack:

Arturo:

Scholar
#116 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 5:40 PM
Hes ultra handsome! Now do you have a hand slider or hand mod because his hands look really big in that last shot. Unless its just perspective.
Scholar
#117 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 5:50 PM

Handsome Dominic Saldivar
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:11 PM
My handsome dude

Test Subject
#119 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 9:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Hes ultra handsome! Now do you have a hand slider or hand mod because his hands look really big in that last shot. Unless its just perspective.

I use LumiaLover's Man Hands accessory (I think that's the name of it?? I know I got it from his tumblr)
Space Pony
#120 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 2:19 AM
Default One I made
Model dude
Screenshots
Scholar
#121 Old 6th May 2017 at 9:39 PM
Today (May 6) is the 1 year creation birthday of my favorite sim Henry. I started playing TS4 back in May 04 of last year. (My self sim's birthday was the 4th)

First CAS and in game screen shots^

Current^

As you can see he's undergone a few tweaks along the way but remained pretty much the same. (New skins by Luumia)
Instructor
#122 Old 10th May 2017 at 3:19 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 1st Jul 2017 at 9:44 PM.
Happy birthday to your Henry Sim. I can't remember when I first created Seth. I got the Base Game on Dec 24th 2015 Got the Get to Work maybe a month or two after (Early 2016) Been little over a year sense I Created him.
I don't have a photo of him around the time I created him, I wish I did. He went under lot of tweaks along the way in his disguise, His facial Sliders are the Same in his Alien Form except for his jawline and lower part of his cheeks was out just a little bit he still had the "Alien look" though but i decided to bring it in more to try to make him more Alien looking. He had a Lean body shape. He also went under Three last name change due to a Mod issue.

True Form.

Disguise.
(New Skin by 1000-Formsoffear: Touch Skin).
Scholar
#123 Old 11th May 2017 at 3:35 AM
Thanks! I just love your Seth alien, he's so cool! I love everything about him, he's so unique looking. My aliens just look like colorful humans, I tend to make them more human like. (Not very interesting)
Scholar
#124 Old 11th May 2017 at 9:37 AM
This is Logan, my 'grandson' (Born to my selfsim's son, via abduction). As you can see his features are more human-proportionate. After he became a teen, I just reduced the size of his eyes and enlarged his nose to give him a more human look. Even though he's not a hybrid he has his father's eyes and nose. I've noticed that abduction-born aliens STILL have their human parents features. It's as though the pollinator used the features to create the child.

I do that with all the alien sims I create or that are born. He's got a girlfriend now thats an alien and its the first ever alien couple for me. I'm hoping to have a casual wedding on sixam.
Instructor
#125 Old 12th May 2017 at 1:16 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 25th May 2017 at 2:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Thanks! I just love your Seth alien, he's so cool! I love everything about him, he's so unique looking. My aliens just look like colorful humans, I tend to make them more human like. (Not very interesting)

You're welcome, Seth is my Favorite and Preferred to play as Sim over my other played households, that's the reason why I post photos of him here in the Forums.
Page 5 of 10