Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 1:55 PM
Finally have some pictures to post in this section. Just grew up my first teen in the game, born to my favorite couple Jolly and Fifi Orge.

The first daughter got so much love and attention that when she learned Mom was pregnant, she cried. I did too, didn't take a picture of it because I felt bad for her and forgot to click it. Darn!

Fifi has a mischievious but loving soul toward Jolly. Jolly is so reactive to everything, he was the only one that reacted his wife was in labor, running crazy around the house and getting on Fifi's nerves. Fifi dared him to go streaking and that allowed her peace while dealing with her labor.

Jolly was back in time for the birth. Welcoming Stompy Orge in the world.

Jolly has earned a place in my heart because he is attentive to his children autonomously. Always wants to have some interaction with them, even help with homework on his own. He don't have the family oriented trait, he is a nerd brain. Fifi's more into entertaining people.

Stompy's a dirt goblin, just like his dad. I think he grew up cute.

Stompy's big sister, Fogitia wasn't too keen with him for a while, but they eventually began to get along.

My Fogitia's a teen now. They grow up so fast! *sniff* She wanted to be friendly with her dad but after one interaction, it's selfie and check phone time. I will enjoy this for a little while but I know I will find something to nerf that interaction after a while. It's selfie time while doing homework. *sigh*

She grew up cute, nice combo of both parents. Now it's time to grow up her bestie, Alexander Goth. That could be a match.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 2:11 AM
Story-time with the twins in the family room

Family Fishing trip at Sylvan Glade

Lab Assistant
#28 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 12:11 AM
i love everyone's pictures! Here is a picture of the Goldman family before Felicity aged up into a child and after! It's a full house with 2 sets of twins! Yikes! My girls just aged into young adults. Time to get them married off and out of my house!
Screenshots
Inventor
#29 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 11:40 AM
The Matlock family camping trip.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 2:19 AM
to itschristian: about the guy reading to the twins....why is he naked?
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 2:59 PM
I made Jack White marry Meg White.
They then had a daughter, Crimson White :lovestruc
Screenshots
Instructor
#32 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 6:32 PM
Family Fun

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Alchemist
#33 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 11:26 AM
Lexie Volt-Hart with her older brother Alex Volt-Hart

Alex Volt-Hart with his dad Jack Hart

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by indigoskycaller
David and Carrie ♥

Those shoes, though! <3
Mad Poster
#35 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 6:47 PM
Heaven-Sent, those twins are too cute!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Theorist
#36 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 2:48 AM

Family potrait, all in front of the huge television. From left to right: Natalie, Viktor, Tina, Jens and Denise.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Theorist
#37 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 2:24 AM
A very rare picture in my game. The family all together, having a quick dinner during friday evening's programming at Comedy Central.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 9:41 PM
So I gave the Sims 4 a go for the first time not too long ago.
The first Sim that popped up randomly in CAS looked a little like Tony Stark, so I went with it and the
whole of the Avengers soon materialised in my game. They're pretty entertaining, I need to get more
photos once I move them into a big enough house. It's a full house with 8 of them!

Natasha and Clint were getting a little flirty.

Natasha later took a liking to the punching bag.

Tony did the same a few hours later, while everyone else was sleeping. He's a bit of an insomniac.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 23rd May 2015 at 2:05 AM
Default Twins and Birthdays!
The Rouge family has had some birthdays lately! Twins Amethyst and Pearl have recently aged up into their teenage years! They grow up so fast :3

Here is Pearl, looking on point as always...!

Amethyst has always ran to a different beat on the drum, and is looking totally stylish in her own way...!

Methinks father Trey and mother Sabrina would be proud!
Scholar
#40 Old 31st May 2015 at 4:33 AM
This is Jane Loave

The Loave family

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 5:42 PM
Default The Holland Family
I am gladly showing you one of my familys. It started with Caroline, her Dad Evan and little Sam Holland. Sam met Olivia Spencer-Lewis and it was a match from the start. Now they are married and still building up their careers as YA before starting a family as Adults.
What is sad about this is - Evan died and there was an urne that the family placed in his favorite room - the crafting room - they removed the crafting table and set up a table for the urne to stand on. It was then decorated with pictures of little Sam and his grandpa Evan- as well as Caroline and Evan (bottom row). Than tragodie struck! Caroline went to a community lot and died there. No urne no stone. Sam was very sad but he did not have any place to go to think of her.

And that is where the Sim game is really crappy - since there was no stone or anything (I guess) Caroline was removed from all the memories. Meaning there is nothing in the Family Tree of Sam. And since according to the game - Sam hasn't had a Mom he also does not have his grandpa in his family tree. As if they were never there.

Luckily he has the pictures in grandpas room and he added pictures of his mom to it (upper row). So it is now the Memory Room. That is the only way we know they were there - and that is where this picture of Sam was shoot. So it is a Family Portrait. The Urne that is in it was grandpas but its empty now. And that is how the game really played it - so sad....

[

The only one that could help Sam through this was Olivia and I love that look that he is giving her here:

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star
Field Researcher
#42 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
The Loave family

Holy moly... Am I ever jealous of your fabulous family portraits! Such a great job, it looks like something a family would have had arranged in real life! Good job!

Check out my building creations!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 9:06 AM Last edited by Fouksia : 10th Aug 2015 at 1:19 PM.
Here is a picture of a family I'm now scared to play:

Pictured are Kiara, her sister-in-law Alice, her husband Pedro and her sister, Tiana. Kiara and Pedro got a whim to try for baby before their wedding had even ended. While she was taking a pregnancy test, he went to examine the weird light. I left their household and when I remembered that they'd have the babies while I'd be playing another household, I went back to see this. They each had a set of twin girls.

The sims 4 appear to be annoyingly fertile. This is my first game. My sims have gotten whims to try for baby 24 times. Out of 24 efforts, 21 have been successful. Add to that two men who were impregnated by aliens and that makes 23 pregnancies, eight of which resulted in twins. I keep letting them try for baby whenever they want to because I'm hoping to get triplets without a fertility treatment but I guess I'll run out of houses and stop playing before that happens.
Scholar
#44 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 1:58 PM
August 17th - 2015

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Field Researcher
#45 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 10:56 AM

My sims have a growing brood of half-alien children.

Papa Sim is the culprit in this case, shown here out of disguise with the eldest boy when Orion was still a child.

And here's the last baby, who's too young for a proper family tree portrait yet:

I really wanted a girl, but I can't seem to make that happen. Maybe I should adopt a girl... or just give up. 3 is more children than I've dealt with in TS4 before.
Screenshots
Scholar
#46 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kidhedera

My sims have a growing brood of half-alien children.

Papa Sim is the culprit in this case, shown here out of disguise with the eldest boy when Orion was still a child.

And here's the last baby, who's too young for a proper family tree portrait yet:

I really wanted a girl, but I can't seem to make that happen. Maybe I should adopt a girl... or just give up. 3 is more children than I've dealt with in TS4 before.

What a lovely family..
----------------
Now the pose player is revealed with Sims4Studio.. Here are the siblings.. xD

More pictures are in this facebook page. I do not want to overflow with a lot of kids.. xD hehe

https://www.facebook.com/TheLoaveFamily

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#47 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 9:41 AM
The Loave Family group photo..

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Mad Poster
#48 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 7:18 AM
Christmas

New Year

They grow up so fast.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 1:15 PM

And a last snapshot of Dean, Alicia and Joel before I delete the save file.

~ formerly known as trüffelschaf ~
Test Subject
#50 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 10:05 PM
My first generation-intended family, the Creek family.

Their son, Avery, mother Timberwolf (legacy founder), father Travis Scott (in-game generated Sim), and daughter, Paisley.
(I have a weird obsession with matching clothes so each day they colour coordinate.. ehem)

Paisley has done a great job in convincing me she will be the next heiress.
Page 2 of 5