Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2010 at 10:42 PM
Default Did you play or played the sims 1??
I still play the sims 1 sometimes and I must said that I still love it not much as the sims 2 but I love it this game is going to be always special for me :lovestruc
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th May 2010 at 6:39 AM
Yeah I really love The Sims 1 too
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st May 2010 at 4:13 AM
Hi.

I started playing Sims 1 when the first game came out in 1999 and continued to play until the last expansion, Making Magic, came out around 2004.

I was sad when the original series was discontinued because I enjoyed it so very much.

Yes, I do now play Sims 2 and, occasionally, still go back and play Sims 1 because I still love it.

IMHO I think it was a lot easier to make clothing recolors (which I enjoy doing) in Sims 1 than it is in Sims 2. Still, it's a lot of fun.

Thanks for letting me post.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 7:01 PM
i started playing the Sims 1 when i was 10 years old and ever since i have been hooked on it .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 6:33 AM
Thats so cool! Im so glad that you ppl played the sims 1 like I did and do sometimes .and like I said before this was the game that started all!...thanks for the replies and God Bless!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 1:40 PM
I know I played The Sims 1 but I can hardly remember it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 6:24 PM
I remember my sister and I playing at me grandmother's house... We all loved the Sims,Of course i was only about 5-6 when i played it.
My granbmother,mom my sister and I all played the the Sims 1 and the Sims 2 ,i remember when we would get a new expansion or stuff pack we let my Gma borrow it to install on her comp.
I'm pretty much the only person who plays the Sim 2 now, but my mom builds house and my sister has a family,and she tries to ruin my relationships...
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 9:42 PM
I played the Sims from the moment it started. I loved it. I never got the hang of Sims 2, I never got hooked on it like I was on the Sims although there where some good additions to it. But now I am back for part 3, only recently started and we will see where it ends. After a little bit of getting used to certain mechanisms I love it although it will never give me that special feeling that the Sims used to give me...
Banned
#9 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 9:20 PM
I used to but i hav'nt got it installed on my laptop and i have justed got my problems with sims 2, i do not want troudle.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 1:13 PM
First sims game I ever played, some good memories... I even have all the expansions still, tho I dont play it that much anymore...

It is the easiest sims game to make mods and recolours for...
Theorist
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 7:27 AM
I used to play it all the time before Sims 2 came out, good times. I've tried to go back to it, but it feels too outdated for me. It definitely has the most charming atmosphere of the three games though.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd May 2011 at 11:21 PM
Yes, I did played and I got all the expansions. I just remeber how hard it was to undestand the game because it was in english. Somehow I managed to play and love it anyways. All the memories <3 I quess I was 7 year old when i started.

I still play it. I actually find it better than sims 2. Sim 1 just has so much humour on it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th May 2011 at 7:46 PM
it's one of my favourit game..i start play when i was 11. i really like it
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 6:53 PM
Yeah, and I still play it.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 8:09 PM
I played it and have all the expansions and even a few of its PS2 games, but I don't play it anymore. I remember it fondly!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 7:44 AM
Sure and I still play it too

Please, sorry for my bad English..