Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Resources for Sunlit Tides.world's various Fixes

by ellacharmed Posted 4th Dec 2013 at 4:23 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2013 at 9:49 AM by ellacharmed : added map

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 7:59 PM
Fan-bloody-tastic and amazing, although I think you might have left the map off? I just wanted to check that you'd got one of the worst spots (I know it by sight, but can't describe it - fence area that snags NPCs) but couldn't track down the changes map. I'd assume you caught it anyway. This world is a bit like Bridgeport, not worth playing without your able assistance.
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2013 at 4:16 AM
Oh, right!
I had to resize the image to fit the site guidelines and promptly forgot all about it. Uploaded now, thanks kiwi, for the reminder.
By the by, maps are also uploaded to Game_Help:World_Routing_Lags/Wherewiki; normally in higher resolution.
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 4:35 PM
I'm concerned that there's been no feedback...Do the fixes work? Or the imports caused crashings? Something else?

I have a suspicion that the fixes is dependent on when you download the world file, based on my recent troubles with Lunar Lakes. I may have to put up that info if that is the case. So, for full disclosure, this fixes are done on SunlitTidesDeluxe.Sims3Pack that was downloaded in 2012, Aug; and has a size of 185MB. When I redownloaded it again yesterday, it still has the same filesize but the filename is Sunlit_Tides_Deluxe.Sims3Pack.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it and my troubles with Lunar Lakes is due to the recent findings about the Tree of Prosperity's derelict Alarms. And that these things have no bearing on SunlitTidesDeluxe.Sims3Pack different file naming.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 5:28 PM
I have myself tested to open this world in CAW. Without any luck because of missing packages (no idea whom). Tried with original and a "dive lot" version. Not with the "fixed version though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 9:29 PM
Thanks for all your hard work, it really looks great. I wish I was better at understanding computer stuff so I can use it. I really love what you did with the texture and details.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 1:35 AM
Reporting here in 2021, I finally got Sunlit Tides a couple days ago, without realizing there was a lag issue. Thought I just wasted +$20. Came across your fix and it worked beautifully. Thank you so much for this fix
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2022 at 7:02 AM
Hi, I have Sunlit Tides World Gold edition and when I run.bat file it doesn't say fix only.