Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Opaline and Golden Grace skintones

by Enayla Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 1:00 AM

269 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 266 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 11
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 3:34 PM
I can't wait for your other Asian skintones. So exciting! ^_^
Test Subject
#202 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 6:45 PM
Gorgeous ! Really looking forward to seeing them! Thanks
Test Subject
#203 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 7:02 PM
The skins are great very nice, and it's perfect for my sims, thank, and your work is awsom :P

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I'm more than a gril and I don't fear falling I've fallen further than your eyes can see, but something inside me, your body is calling I'm tumbling toward you like a doom propehcy[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 3:44 AM
The Opaline skintone is my preffered choice for goth sims. It is one of the best pale skins I have in my collection of about 70 or so skins. Very very nice.

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Test Subject
#205 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 4:49 AM
I love your skintones they are so relistic!
Field Researcher
#206 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 12:08 AM
i was wondering... could i please have permission to use the set of eyes that comes with the opaline skintone for a contacts mask w/ freckles? thank you.
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 1:46 AM
Very nice. In the future you should include genitals though, at least for the female skins since they don't require any default mesh replacements, otherwise it just looks unrealistic in the game. These skins are so good that I downloaded them anyway (I never download skins that don't have nipples and genitals) and I will take the time to put genitals on them, for my own personal use only - of course. By the way if you do decide to put genitals on your future female skins I would be happy to send you templates of mine that you can easilly paste on the texture. Mine are very good, but but they are not bump-mapped. If you decide to do this give me a week and a half from this post time (as I will be back at home then) and just PM me, I'll send the files right over. Again, thanx. I really like these skins, especially because they have freckles.

"Stirred sheep and whirreled peas don't mix. In order to mix these two things you would have to puree the sheep." -JoJo
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 7:00 AM
love the golden grace.
Test Subject
#209 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 9:08 PM
I love your sims. Your very good at this. I cant make even a dress. Thank you so much. My Name is Chi. and I am 49 and am haveing lots of fun. thank you.
Field Researcher
#210 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 9:38 PM
thank you these are beautiful!!!

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Lab Assistant
#211 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:50 AM
Both skin tones are fantastic; good job ^__^
#212 Old 8th May 2006 at 7:51 AM
thank you so very much~ :lovestruc
Test Subject
#213 Old 16th May 2006 at 1:03 AM
I love the two skins it s so beautiful. thank yoy very much
Test Subject
#214 Old 23rd May 2006 at 2:07 PM
Awesome, beautiful skins.....can't wait to use them and I love the freckles, too!!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#215 Old 29th May 2006 at 4:24 AM
Gah!! Awesome.
I can't seem to find the freckles though o-o
Field Researcher
#216 Old 29th May 2006 at 1:01 PM
evey male here looks like a gay no bodyhair and too designed muscles
great skin btw
Lab Assistant
#217 Old 30th May 2006 at 2:15 PM
Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful skins, they are exquisite! Opaline is my favorite!
Lab Assistant
#218 Old 31st May 2006 at 3:04 PM
I love them! But where ARE YOU?! I haven't seen you around in forever. Well I hope you come back soon. We all mis you!

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Test Subject
#219 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 5:47 PM
Wow~! Beautiful skins as always ^_^! I'm definitely going to download the default pack too. Love your work, keep surprising us!

Ara, does anyone happen to have links to the 1st male hairstyle? That would be much appreciated :D!

[COLOR=Red]"Life is dirty... and it feels very, very good"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]~Wang Mu, Children of the Mind[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#220 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 7:56 PM
Lab Assistant
#221 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:52 PM
Are the eyes available anywhere??

Dont forget to thank, it makes people feel better to know that you appreciate their hard work :)
Lab Assistant
#222 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:12 PM
Love the skin tones, but the eyes you use on your models are so beautiful.
Test Subject
#223 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:46 AM
You must of put alot of work into this is very good lol. It looks very realistic. I wonder why it takes so long to downlode skins? well i think they are very good avaone dos that why they are in feacherd (cant spell) ~~HAPpY SImMInG~~

I need to get Affiliated! :)
Lab Assistant
#224 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 12:26 PM
Amazingly beautiful . . . :D

Each and every one of your skins are really beautiful.

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Test Subject
#225 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:01 AM
Opaline's eyes is pp~
Page 9 of 11