Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hayden Xavier

by newone08 Posted 12th Sep 2009 at 5:34 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2013 at 1:54 AM by newone08 : Update with hair file as requested

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 11:13 AM
I like it o: but one problem, i added the hair package and in the game he is hairless .-. i wouldnt mind but he looks hawter with hair xD help?
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragonboy690
I like it o: but one problem, i added the hair package and in the game he is hairless .-. i wouldnt mind but he looks hawter with hair xD help?

He should show up in your game with his hair if you install the hair package in mods folder. You can also try to click on the hair and add the one like he has in pics.
But you have to make sure the hair is installed properly.
Please try this and let me know if you still need help.
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
I think the asian skin (default skin) replaced lemon leaf skins (also default skin). So if you download Subaxi default skin or any other default skin they will replace your current default skin. But default skins will not replace non default skins cause they have their own slots (non default).
I included non default skins in the file (the newest one) so you can use the non default skins and they won't replace your current default skin.

I hope this helps.

Neither of the skins were default and the subaxi skins did replace the LL skins, but I don't think it really matters now since after I installed the Awesome Mod all my package files became corrupted.

Come to the dark side.......We have cookies!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 8:46 PM
The link for the hair isn't working D:

But your creations are beautiful. I love him. Pretty boys ftw!
Test Subject
#55 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 5:00 PM
Which subaxi skin does Hayden use? You included three in the file.

Come to the dark side.......We have cookies!!!!!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 2:56 PM
I have downloaded many of your Sims, and I seem to be having the same issue as many others, where the hair is missing from the sim. I made sure to get all the content and even install and verify the content before even attempting to install the sim. But still they are missing hair in CAS as well as in default clothes/ different colored makeup. I have tried using the sim pack file, the sim file and anything others if you had them, but they all have the same issue. Also, as VampireDiaries asked above, which subaxi skin is Hayden using? I would prefer not having to install them all. (Also, it would be awesome if you could package the skin with the other sims you have created, like Dexter since subaxi's site is no longer available and he shows up black skinned.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 6:11 AM
At first I thought he was a girl until I see the name, actually still think he looks like a girl :/ , good work nonetheless!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 10:57 PM
Oh my goodness <3 Would you totally kill me if I used him (along with your cupcakes :3) in a machinima? I took one look at him, and I just new he'd be perfect to play the love interest(: I'll of course give all credit to you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSimsDiva
Oh my goodness <3 Would you totally kill me if I used him (along with your cupcakes :3) in a machinima? I took one look at him, and I just new he'd be perfect to play the love interest(: I'll of course give all credit to you.

LOL, feel free to use him and the cupcakes for your machinima. Thank you for asking me first and for telling me this!
Test Subject
#60 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
LOL, feel free to use him and the cupcakes for your machinima. Thank you for asking me first and for telling me this!

Yay! Thanks soooo much! I'll be sure to link you to the first episode once it's finished. :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:22 AM
Wow he's.. quite good lookin'! Very nice!
Test Subject
#62 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 1:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCt2KlZzT8E This is the link for the auditions, if anyone is interested
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 10:35 AM
I really like his facial features. Unique look. Good job bro
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 7:22 AM
I'm trying to re-download him after removing all my CC to start over. Unfortunately, his hair (along with the others at the link) will not download.

I open my eyes and look to the blue sky. One day I'll have the wings I need to fly away from here.
Instructor
Original Poster
#65 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icyblue2034
I'm trying to re-download him after removing all my CC to start over. Unfortunately, his hair (along with the others at the link) will not download.

Thank you for letting me know!
I've fixed the link so you can redownload now! ^_^
Test Subject
#66 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 6:41 PM
I can't find him! I downloaded and installed him but can't find him anywhere!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 25th May 2014 at 6:59 PM
Not sure if anyone is here to help but he will be my 'first'...download for Sims 3 that is. But as I am a Sims 3 noob I am totally floored by that 'AwesomeMod'- I've had Sims 3 on my computer for half an hour and I'm stumped! But I came here to get a sim because that 'new and improved' create a sim- Well for lack of a better word...sucks! They look like giant pumpkin heads who may have been dropped repeatedly on their heads and have brain swelling.

So do we NEED that mod to install him...no way around it? I just want a confirmation (because if it's a yes then I'm going to have to give this hunk up!)
Instructor
Original Poster
#68 Old 27th May 2014 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shinigamigurl
Not sure if anyone is here to help but he will be my 'first'...download for Sims 3 that is. But as I am a Sims 3 noob I am totally floored by that 'AwesomeMod'- I've had Sims 3 on my computer for half an hour and I'm stumped! But I came here to get a sim because that 'new and improved' create a sim- Well for lack of a better word...sucks! They look like giant pumpkin heads who may have been dropped repeatedly on their heads and have brain swelling.

So do we NEED that mod to install him...no way around it? I just want a confirmation (because if it's a yes then I'm going to have to give this hunk up!)

You don't need AwesomeMod at all if you don't plan to change his face with sliders in Create A Sim. He'll show up just fine in your game and he'll look just like in preview pictures. Hope this helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 30th May 2014 at 8:34 PM
Oh, my, he is gorgeous! Thank you!
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 1:06 AM
Is there a way I can download the one that is in the pictures (the one with the red hair)?
Page 3 of 3