Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic / Censor Mod for The Sims 4 - Toddler Compatibility Update!

by moxiemason Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 10:47 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2019 at 7:22 AM by moxiemason : Adding info on troubleshooting

2290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 704 Feedback Posts, 1585 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 89 of 92
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2201 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 10:22 AM
Confirming this mod is still working fine in my game after the latest Snowy Escape patch.
Instructor
#2202 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by magdalena001
Hello I have installed no mosaic, it does not work at home, my sims remain blurry in the showers and others ....
Isn't there a newer file?
Thank you.

There must be something else wrong in your game because for me it still works fine, and that is from day 1 of arrival.
Test Subject
#2203 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 9:23 AM
Hi! Thanks for this mod, it still works even with snowy escape, but for some reason, my sims shower and bath with the pink panties the sims wear in CAS when you remove the clothes, it's not a big problem but not very realistic, what can I do?
Lab Assistant
#2204 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 11:30 PM
22Nov not working in my base game

Blessings,
MissCee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2205 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 8:27 AM
Hello, is this mod still work after today's skin tones update patch?
Test Subject
#2206 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gurachii02
Hello, is this mod still work after today's skin tones update patch?

Yes. But if you have WW Mod, it won't work on kids and toddlers.
Test Subject
#2207 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 5:42 PM
Soo, I might be the only one having this problem, but could someone reach out? My MacBook has unzipping and unraring built in. SO, this mod has worked for me before but I uninstalled EVERYTHING and reset my folders. Now, when I download it it doesn't work. I used to use WinZip, but now I don't (Because my macbook does it). So would that effect anything? Someone PLEASE help me because mosaic is sooo annoying. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2208 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 10:54 PM
It's no longer working.
Test Subject
#2209 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 3:26 PM
My Sim is a doctor, but I can't go to his work anymore with this mod on. Anybody else with this problem and a solution?
Test Subject
#2210 Old 4th Jan 2021 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Torani
It's no longer working.

Same for me. When I download it, it is an unzippable .rar file that cannot be accessed
Test Subject
#2211 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Basegamebleep
Soo, I might be the only one having this problem, but could someone reach out? My MacBook has unzipping and unraring built in. SO, this mod has worked for me before but I uninstalled EVERYTHING and reset my folders. Now, when I download it it doesn't work. I used to use WinZip, but now I don't (Because my macbook does it). So would that effect anything? Someone PLEASE help me because mosaic is sooo annoying. Thanks!

I had the same problem. I couldn't use my integrated program I had to go and get 7zip. Once I did, I was able to choose the file and extract it to receive the .package file. Hope that helps!
Test Subject
#2212 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 6:50 PM
I think this mod may need to updated its the only sims 4 mod I have and have downloaded. i have removed and redownloaded, I have also repaired the game and tested and the mod is still not working
Test Subject
#2213 Old 22nd May 2021 at 8:04 AM
will this override ww's stupid decision about kids and todds? it's very distracting, and it doesn't even blur out that much to begin with. especially considering they're always dressed when they use the restroom lol
also, and importantly, does this mod actually still work?
Lab Assistant
#2214 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 11:30 AM
I agree with most here and I’ve tried quite a few ways already and my sim is still just bathing clothes on. One of the repair modes I've tried is the reset option, but the problem is that even after the reset, the sim still bathes with the clothes on, the outfit just has changed to another EA outfit.

And since I’ve been through the options for quite a bit of time, the only cause of the problem remains the out-of-date NO MOSAIC mod.
So would you be kind of kind and bother to update this and if you don’t visit here anymore then would there be someone knowledgeable here who has the time to do the job, as obviously many would miss this mod without any bugs.

And yes, I read your post on the front page of this post, but you have to understand that these EA patches break very often and easily cc's, including (unfortunately) mods.
There is no such thing as a forever working mod. The only thing more certain is to get more bugs in The Sims 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2215 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 4:11 PM
I don't want to rain on everybodies parade but for me the mod works just fine. As far as I know showering and bathing with clothes is often related to broken or wrongly tagged CAS-CC. A quick test for that would be to use S4 Studios and run the Batchfix for disallowing CC for showers. It could be that your sim is wearing clothes even without the mosaic mod installed but because of the blur you can't really see it? It could also be a mod conflict. I can only recommend to test the mod on a clean (delete caches) vanilla (no mods, no CC) game and see if its working for you.
Test Subject
#2216 Old 10th Jul 2021 at 3:02 PM Last edited by Mariemusike : 10th Jul 2021 at 3:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Yavannah
I agree with most here and I’ve tried quite a few ways already and my sim is still just bathing clothes on. One of the repair modes I've tried is the reset option, but the problem is that even after the reset, the sim still bathes with the clothes on, the outfit just has changed to another EA outfit.

And since I’ve been through the options for quite a bit of time, the only cause of the problem remains the out-of-date NO MOSAIC mod.
So would you be kind of kind and bother to update this and if you don’t visit here anymore then would there be someone knowledgeable here who has the time to do the job, as obviously many would miss this mod without any bugs.

And yes, I read your post on the front page of this post, but you have to understand that these EA patches break very often and easily cc's, including (unfortunately) mods.
There is no such thing as a forever working mod. The only thing more certain is to get more bugs in The Sims 4.

Sorry if this has been suggested to you before but have you tried using Sims 4 Studio?
Instructor
#2217 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 10:57 AM
This mod still works fine in my game since day 1, and also still works fine with the latest june patch. I have 34 packs installed and no issues whatsoever. No bugs caused through this mod. If anybody thinks that this mod is responsible for issues in their games, first make sure that you test this mod ALONE with nothing else in your mods folder. This goes for every mod in your mods folder. Also make sure that you run a repair after every patch. Many people simply blame a mod without even testing it all by itself. They say they did, but mostly haven't because they are too lazy. This mod here is not broken. It may conflict with another mod that some people use, but the mod itself is not broken. Again, if you have issues in your game or getting LE's, you have to test each mod by itself to find the real culprit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2218 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 5:11 PM
TKS~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2219 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 5:47 PM
Before Cottage Living EP came out, this mod and WW worked well together, but after WW got updated with new patch, this mod only works with adults - not toddlers/kids when using WW. I tested it, just using your mod and WW in my Mod folder. Your mod works great without using WW, but with WW - it doesn't work with toddlers/kids. I think you may need to update. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#2220 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 3:09 PM Last edited by Yavannah : 14th Aug 2021 at 3:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mariemusike
Sorry if this has been suggested to you before but have you tried using Sims 4 Studio?

Yes, I do have tried and still using Sims 4 Studio, but it does not help. My sims still goes shower/bath their clothes on. Not very funny. And I do not have many mods and I mean mods like that no mosaic anyway. Just a default skins and eyes and few sliders and huge amounts of cc's.
No I do not have MCCC or what ever that is. And I think I did take that fixing thing of that I had once. And yeah sometimes I might me lazy, but should that damn mod supposed to work with all other stuff anyway. What is the idea have a mod that does not work with other cc's and TS4 stuff? And I have lot of cc's so I'm not gonna take everytihing off, because going back and forth takes ages to do that. Yes, I know I shoud check my cc's and take some of it, but it's still huge job to do.

And I think that if someone makes a mod then it's that someones responsibility keep it up on date, especially since EA updates and patches always breaks both cc's and mods. I do my part and check that those mods I download, works with other stuff I already have.
Instructor
#2221 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 6:46 AM
Yes, I do have tried and still using Sims 4 Studio, but it does not help. My sims still goes shower/bath their clothes on. Not very funny. And I do not have many mods and I mean mods like that no mosaic anyway. Just a default skins and eyes and few sliders and huge amounts of cc's.
No I do not have MCCC or what ever that is. And I think I did take that fixing thing of that I had once. And yeah sometimes I might me lazy, but should that damn mod supposed to work with all other stuff anyway. What is the idea have a mod that does not work with other cc's and TS4 stuff? And I have lot of cc's so I'm not gonna take everytihing off, because going back and forth takes ages to do that. Yes, I know I shoud check my cc's and take some of it, but it's still huge job to do.

And I think that if someone makes a mod then it's that someones responsibility keep it up on date, especially since EA updates and patches always breaks both cc's and mods. I do my part and check that those mods I download, works with other stuff I already have.

It's not on the creaors responability to make his mod compatible with wrongly created CC. Whether you like that or not, the issue is in your mods folder. You have CC in there which is wrongly tagged.
Lab Assistant
#2222 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 6:27 AM
does this still work with the new pack??
Instructor
#2223 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vampyress83
does this still work with the new pack??

Yes it does.
Test Subject
#2224 Old 20th Aug 2021 at 3:02 AM
Is this meant to work with Streaking dares from the mischief skill?
Whenever my sims streak there's still a mosaic, but the mod works fine everywhere else.
Test Subject
#2225 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 12:08 AM

Have you ever thought that mod creators have a life and they have no responsibilities whatsoever to keep mods updated? They don't get paid for it either.

Like it or not this mod still works and it's your mods -folder that has a problem, and so do you with that attitude. If you are too lazy to try figuring out the culprit yourself then remove your mods and play without them.
Page 89 of 92