Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Liam Build Set

by Adele Posted 27th Apr 2009 at 4:36 PM - Updated 21st May 2009 at 1:36 AM by Adele : Adding wall cap

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Eminence Grise
#26 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 2:15 AM
One thing I love about this set is there are some solid doors that are contemporary Almost all the contemporary doors I have (including a lot of downloads) have glass in em, and I refuse to use those for bathrooms and bedrooms!

So thanks for some great interior doors :
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 4:37 AM
These are really great!! I've downloaded about all of the things you've posted on here, and its all sooo realistic. I would love if you posted more victorian/gothic things but of course I'l be happy with anything you post Keep em comin, and thanks so much for these beautiful creations :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 6:13 AM
Awww, thank you, everyone! You guys make me feel so great.

Quote: Originally posted by omgrawr213
A-mazing, as usual. :]

I have a question though. I notice all your objects are very realistic-looking in your pictures. what kind of video card do you have?

I have an Nvidia GeForce 6600. Pretty decent for most games-- I have to keep some settings on low in Oblivion (so heart-breaking!), but other than that, it serves me well, despite its age!
Instructor
#29 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 6:43 AM
Amazing! Don't know what else to say, I just love it. =)
Wiki Wizard
#30 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 7:31 AM
Really superb set, thanks, i love the arch doors and the railings, very abandoned factory

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#31 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:30 AM
This is so awesome, thank you very much =)
Mad Poster
#32 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:34 AM
This set is totally awesome, magnificent ! I love it so much ! Thank you for sharing this fantastic work with us
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:54 AM
This set is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Visit Vaya Sims site for free downloads!
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 10:56 AM
Is the Fence need Expansions? as it dont show up in BaseGame.

Thanx
Field Researcher
#35 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:04 AM
What for great set! Thank you so much Adele
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 11:57 AM
I. LOVE. YOU.

Really, if I weren't a women, double your age and already married, I would give it a try ;-))

Thanks for all the wonderful things you give us!!!
Instructor
#37 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 12:37 PM
So fracking awesome!
Scholar
#38 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 12:42 PM
Wow, incredible job! Thank You very much!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:50 PM
So beautiful. Thank you
Field Researcher
#40 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 3:09 PM
You are wonderful! This is beautiful...like everything else you create.
Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 6:03 PM
Lol, M0rgaine!

And thank you to everyone else! You guys rocks!

Quote: Originally posted by imdareaper
Is the Fence need Expansions? as it dont show up in BaseGame.

Thanx

Aaaah, you know-- I think it might. I'm not an expert at making fences, but I think I've read on other custom fence download threads that you do need at least one EP. Sorry!
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 8:52 PM
Good heavens, so wonderful!
Instructor
#43 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 9:54 PM
You're special in a non-creepy way. I'll phrase my admiration in the manner of Napoleon Dynamite: "you have mad skills!"
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 5:39 PM
BEautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd May 2009 at 3:36 PM
omg its gorgeous! it looks real. and i cant help but say that its pretty

-:¦:-•:*imissfruity1013*:•-:¦:-
º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 3rd May 2009 at 1:36 PM
Adele, you are the mistress of grunge. No one does grunge better than you!

BTW, where can I get the linoleum that can be glimpsed in your screenshot. I don't have enough tired looking lino in my game
Field Researcher
#47 Old 3rd May 2009 at 9:14 PM
I love everything you make 'period!' :lovestruc

This is 'sort of' a request. Is it possible to make an End piece to your full window?
When using them, when it stops or intersects a wall, it cuts away (or makes the wall see thru) at that point.

"I must say, that this is in NO way a criticism of your work. I am not in the least bit qualified to do that."
"Please don't think it is!"

To add: your fence is absolutely amazing, I love the way you used it to overlap the floor edging.
Thank you again for this and all of your work.

and again, NOT criticizing.

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 4th May 2009 at 3:02 AM
oh WOW... some lovely epic stuff! *I will use it to make a house for my Trent Reznor sim!!!!*

Viva Pinata: It's not just a game, it's a movement.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 4th May 2009 at 3:51 PM
I have build a new house only using your stuff, it's incredible, I love your style, the colours, everything... it looks so good in game!

An end-piece for the wonderful full-size-window would be great, I second that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 4th May 2009 at 8:12 PM
M0rgaine and ClicknPsycho: Bahahaa, great minds think alike. I had a 'cap' for the end of the windows, but had been struggling to make it placeable without using the moveobjects cheat, so I released the set without it. If I can't figure it out soonish, I'll just release it as it is now.

If anyone knows how to make objects placeable across already occupied tiles, I would greatly appreciate your help!
Page 2 of 4