Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 3:22 AM
Default How to change the tail colors of other mermaids.
How do you change the tail colors of mermaids that are not in your active family? I cannot find where to do it using master controller. Is it possible to temporarily make a mermaid active, but not add to the household, just to direct it to go to the mirror to change scale?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 7:33 PM
Well... I got the 1.55 version of mastercontroller with the cheats also. And I can do it in mastercontroller --> basis and then I can find the change scale thingy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 11:28 PM
I have master controller v 1.55 and also the cheats v 1.55. I click a mermaid sim, go to basics, but I can't find the change mermaid scale thingy.

For now, I am using a genie to ensorcel a mermaid sim to change their tail color, but I don't want a genie in my household.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 4:04 PM
The only way (and I don't use master controller) that I know of is to Add to the Active Family, change the tail color, then go into edit town and say "split up household" to remove that sim. I don't the master controller allows for you to change it yet, so this might be your only option.
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jeannie4414
I have master controller v 1.55 and also the cheats v 1.55. I click a mermaid sim, go to basics, but I can't find the change mermaid scale thingy.

There is no MC version 1.55... that's the game version. There's been more than one update to MC post patch 1.55; you need to make sure you have the latest one, which is version 166. And yes, that interaction should be there: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterC...oller-Sim-Basic
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 7:17 PM
Thank you so much for correcting me. I thought that MC only gets an update whenever there is a game patch. I have v166 now and I can change the tail colors of mermaids easily. I have them change in mermaid form, click MC, and stylist. I can even have patterns on their tails that can't normally be done using the mirror.

Screenshots