Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - Animated Bouncy - W/Custom Body Animation - Testers Needed Please

by rebecah Posted 22nd Nov 2007 at 9:18 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2012 at 7:10 PM by rebecah : Update

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 6:42 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st May 2008 at 5:24 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
What an AWESOME idea! Thanks a bunch for sharing!

♥♥♥ajÖya™
.:Simblr:.
I come from a Kingdom far, far, away...
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 11:10 AM
This looks amazing! Can't wait to try it out in my game tonight! Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
#53 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 12:15 AM
This looks so great! And according to my parents i used to love this thing when i was little. Great job!
Mad Poster
#54 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 3:44 AM
Rebecah....sorry to ask, but...to make the legs of the smallers move...you probably need to use a recent version of MilkShape ?
i am so interested....lol

Thank you,
Rosemary :0)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#55 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Rebecah....sorry to ask, but...to make the legs of the smallers move...you probably need to use a recent version of MilkShape ?
i am so interested....lol

Thank you,
Rosemary :0)

Yes, you do need Milkshape, as far as I know it's the only program that has plugins for importing the animations into simpe. Wes_h wrote the plugins and you can find them here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=239060.
Mad Poster
#56 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 12:24 PM
Thank you Rebecah !
I wasn't sure about it.
i already work with Milkshape alot...but i am still on an earlier version...I so need a credit card ! lol
but that's okay....my daugther just recieved a new computer...I'll install my ms3dv.181b on it...and try to do the best of my 30 days trial !...again !

Thanks for the link, :0)
Rosie:0)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 3:42 PM
I tested this-occasionaly, it will have errors and sometimes you have to delete it to stop those error popups.

But otherwise, this is a great item
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 6:12 PM
Wooww!! Another great job! Thanks, Rebecah!

Happy Simming Everyone!!
My SimPage on thesims2.ea.com
Don't stop playing Sims♥♥♥
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:24 AM
I'm so impressed by this rebecah, I can tell you put a lot of hard work into it. I get random error messages at times about the swing and bouncy when I am playing. When it happens, there is not an infant or toddler in them. It could be conflicting with some of the hacks I have, but I'm not using the nursing hack. (Will be awesome when you figure out how to update that one though!)
I wish Maxis would make it possible to sit down and rock an infant. Who doesn't do that?
Your infant and toddler creations make my game so much more fun. Thank you for all of your hard work. Hugs!
Scholar
Original Poster
#60 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DJRonnenberg
I'm so impressed by this rebecah, I can tell you put a lot of hard work into it. I get random error messages at times about the swing and bouncy when I am playing. When it happens, there is not an infant or toddler in them. It could be conflicting with some of the hacks I have, but I'm not using the nursing hack. (Will be awesome when you figure out how to update that one though!)
I wish Maxis would make it possible to sit down and rock an infant. Who doesn't do that?
Your infant and toddler creations make my game so much more fun. Thank you for all of your hard work. Hugs!

I think the errors are caused because there isn't a toddler or infant in the item. I'm not quite sure what is causing the errors for sure, but I am working on it. Thanks so much for your report.
Forum Resident
#61 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 1:47 AM
I'm not around here much anymore, but I wanted to say how much this download rocks. Awesome work! Thank you for this & for the updates!
~TR
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 2:16 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st May 2008 at 5:25 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Awesome item, my babies will love it! Thanks.
Test Subject
#63 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 6:35 AM
Not able to download this item this is what is says when clicking the download icon

The requested URL /getfile.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) PHP/4.3.11 Server at freya.modthesims2.com Port 80
Scholar
Original Poster
#64 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by helter
Not able to download this item this is what is says when clicking the download icon

The requested URL /getfile.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) PHP/4.3.11 Server at freya.modthesims2.com Port 80

It seems to be working now. Please try again.
Test Subject
#65 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 3:40 PM
wow thanks this is AMAZING! I'm going to try it right now!
Test Subject
#66 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:05 AM
Hmm... it says the file is corrupted.
Scholar
Original Poster
#67 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jniffer
Hmm... it says the file is corrupted.

Please try again. That happens when the server has heavy use.
Forum Resident
#68 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:11 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 9:51 PM
I don't think I'll mind the bouncing. It'll be a great download I bet. (I downloaded it just haven't palyed yet =P)
Scholar
#70 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 12:30 AM
WoW! Incredible! I Love Bouncy Bounces! This is Too Darn Cute! ThankYou Soo Much!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#71 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 11:07 PM
LOL!! Looks funny been in a giant nappy! Love it!
Test Subject
#72 Old 8th May 2008 at 11:54 PM Last edited by traciputnam : 12th May 2008 at 6:17 PM. Reason: "Stop" and "Eject" Doesn't Work - I was wrong
Default My info previously provided DOES NOT WORK...Sorry
The "Stop" and "Eject" does not prevent the error as I previously seemed to experience time and time again. I'm so sorry for the mistake. I was wondering (sorry if this is already mentioned previously - I scanned through the posts and the main thread) but the only food item that actually appears as a dish for the toddlers is the corn soup. The rest of the items don't exist. SimDad or SimMom will go to the fridge (freetime model) and open it to get the food, but nothing appears in their hand. Then the action to get the toddler food, cancels itself out. This also happens with the hacked high chair. But I will be adding this to that thread specifically. :-)

Again - another wonderful idea to bring realism to the Sims' parenthood! The bouncy is fantastic. I too, had the errors on the bouncy, BUT, never until after the toddler/infant was out of the bouncy. The error would occur out of the blue just once or twice and I would just his "reset" and voila! The error didn't occur again. I am not sure what "eject" does, but when I use the feature, nothing happens (ie., the tot/infant does not "eject" from the bouncy.) BUT, I noticed that the bouncy did NOT error, if, after the tot/infant was removed, I "stopped" the bouncy motion, FOLLOWED BY the "eject" option. Coincidence? Thought I would share that. Thanks!
Test Subject
#73 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 2:55 PM
Omgg!! thank you for this. I have been looking around for this kind of stuff, I needed it really bad. Wow thanks. Keep it up!

Jonas Brothers && The sims
Test Subject
#74 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 9:50 PM
Wow! This is amazing.
The only problem I've found is that in my game both this and your swing that actually swings creates many errors. Even if it's not in use it will come up saying theres an error. Just so you know.

But your stuff is really amazing. I was wondering if yuo could make a seat the babies sit in and bounce. I'm not sure what they're called. OR one of those things they sit underneath and have toys overtop them. I've been looking for those 2 things. Just an idea!
Scholar
Original Poster
#75 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsAddict156
Wow! This is amazing.
The only problem I've found is that in my game both this and your swing that actually swings creates many errors. Even if it's not in use it will come up saying theres an error. Just so you know.

But your stuff is really amazing. I was wondering if yuo could make a seat the babies sit in and bounce. I'm not sure what they're called. OR one of those things they sit underneath and have toys overtop them. I've been looking for those 2 things. Just an idea!

Funny you should ask about this...I was going to post these here but someone though my alpha texture was done in mesh, which it wasn't, I not sure what the deal is. At any rate it will not be posted here.

You'll find most of my newest creations on www.insimenator.net and simsafe2.com.

Anyway HopeB and I created some you can download the meshes here:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=73879

My recolors here:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=74603
Page 3 of 5