Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Useless Objects - Update: Added non-interact version

by lemoncandy Posted 16th Aug 2009 at 11:09 AM - Updated 18th Aug 2009 at 9:44 PM by lemoncandy

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:55 PM
Yaaay! Thank you! Great for movie making! <3
Theorist
#27 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:02 PM Last edited by tizerist : 16th Aug 2009 at 4:21 PM.
Thanks, I like these, but theres one problem, they cause a jump bug after the sims have used them..
Carrigon also had this problem with similar brandy and wine objects.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:25 PM
Thank you! I've been missing my clutter so much.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:31 PM
Thank you, I needed some clutter. Would it be possible for you to make some simple recolors of these and the EA "clutter"? Especially the magazines, creating a bedroom that's supposed to be cluttered and full of random magazines is hard when there's only 3 different ones. And the covers were made using the Sims 2. xD
Instructor
#30 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:34 PM
Wow this is great. Thank you, Thank you.
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:42 PM
Thanks!! I REALLY love the pan and the cup of milk and the coffee cup.
Alchemist
#32 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:43 PM
Cool! I tried this on the watering can... but couldn't make it show up!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
Thanks, I like these, but theres one problem, they cause a jump bug after the sims have used them..
Carrigon also had this problem with similar brandy and wine objects.

That's why I wrote in the post that I don't recommend eating them
They're only for decoration and we have endless ice cream from the fridge anyway.
After a sim uses these, there is a glitch in the animation and the sim "forgets" the next duties you have queued up for him. The juicebox gets stuck in his inventory because he cannot crumple it like he does the regular one. If that happens, make him drink it again and interrupt, then he will put it down.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
Cool! I tried this on the watering can... but couldn't make it show up!

Yeah I had the watercan and some other items (salt shaker etc) in this group as well but left them out in the end, because no matter what I did they will never go anywhere else than the floor. grrrrr
To make them show up, go into OBJD in the editor, then "CommonBlock" and set "BuildBuyProductStatusFlags" to 0x61.
Theorist
#35 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy
That's why I wrote in the post that I don't recommend eating them
They're only for decoration and we have endless ice cream from the fridge anyway.
After a sim uses these, there is a glitch in the animation and the sim "forgets" the next duties you have queued up for him. The juicebox gets stuck in his inventory because he cannot crumple it like he does the regular one. If that happens, make him drink it again and interrupt, then he will put it down.

...but funnily enough, i cant reproduce the bug with the coffee cup, perhaps because you have to manually stop them from drinking, or it endlessly loops.
I think the cookies, water, and juice would benefit from being this way too. It would look far neater the coffee cup way.
thanks again.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#36 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:25 PM
I didn't really expect that so many people would be interested in small objects, I will try to create more, thank you very much for the nice comments everyone.
Scholar
#37 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:32 PM
Kick ass. Now my sims can live in a mess. The bigger the mess the better.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#38 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:37 PM
this is very cool i tried this once but didnt get it to work because they kept on being to put on the ground i couldnt get them to be on the counter so i just gave up lol well thanks and keep it up
Instructor
#39 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:36 PM
Thank you! Awesome stuff!

^_^
Inventor
#40 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 8:53 PM
Yay clutter! XD It was inevitable.
Forum Resident
#41 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:30 PM
Thank you will give it a try! This was a great idea!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:38 PM
thank you for the clutter.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 12:55 AM
fabulous!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:03 AM
This is awesome. Thank you so much. Now if someone could make some floor pillows so that I can have some livingroom clutter.... ;-)
Inventor
#45 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:17 AM
Love clutter! Thank You!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 2:45 AM
yay!!! useless crap to mess up my Sims's house with :D
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 7:45 AM
Now my sims kitchen can be just like mine! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:17 AM
Thank you soo much for all these small things. Especially as there are several spots on the counters to place things. Bravo !
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:39 AM
*joy* I love clutter especially kitchen clutter! Thank you very much for making these
Field Researcher
#50 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 8:54 AM
Thank you for the clutter
Page 2 of 4