Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naughty & Nice Male Skins (Muscular)

by LadyFrontbum Posted 11th Jun 2010 at 2:43 AM - Updated 11th Jun 2010 at 4:38 PM by LadyFrontbum

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 5:08 AM
Thanks guys! <3
Instructor
#52 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 1:28 PM
Sweet! Thanks so much. Also, thanks for giving me feedback on my Sim's face in the other forum.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the non-muscular skins as well. Thank you for putting these at the sexysims site btw. :-)
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#53 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 7:31 PM
Can't wait for the non-muscular!
Test Subject
#54 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 5:45 AM
Hi!! I'm kinda new at this so I don't know the difference between default and non-default. Could you please tell me?? thanks.

btw, I F LOVE THIS SKIN! Is gorgeous :D
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:59 PM
Sorry, new to the non-default skin thing. How do you get them to show up, and is it like Sims 2, where if you use the non-default, it won't show up in game when they are showering?

BTW...these are amazing skins you create (ALL of them)!! I have some of the other creators' skins, and they look lovely in game as well. I would love to split it up and use some of your non defaults as everything I have are all default replacement skins. Would be nice to get a variety of looks going, creating a more realistic feel to my community.

Okay, all of that just to say, how do you get defaults to work, and nice skins you have there!!
Instructor
#56 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 4:49 AM
Default skins REPLACE the original skins and do not add more skins to the game. Non-Default add more skins to choose from, but they require Rez Delnava's UI mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=389680

With that mod it makes it possible for you to have custom non-default skintones showing up in your game.
Test Subject
#57 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 7:22 PM
Please, make this for the sims 2!!! PLease please please! :'( I have not the Sims 3, and i like this!!!!! Nice!!!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 12:52 PM
somehow the non-default body skin's not showing up in my game o.o only the non-default faces... I put both files (ND face/ ND body) in my packages folder. but only the faces show up in my game.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suceress
Default skins REPLACE the original skins and do not add more skins to the game. Non-Default add more skins to choose from, but they require Rez Delnava's UI mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=389680

With that mod it makes it possible for you to have custom non-default skintones showing up in your game.

You are awesome, suceress!! Thank you and sorry so late responding.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 8:13 AM
OH my, This skin is very beautiful work! Thank you.
Test Subject
#61 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 10:44 PM Last edited by Translicious : 18th Oct 2010 at 10:59 PM.
Any of the package files isn't working in my computer.. and don't tell me I've done something wrong about installing, I checked it a million times, they just don't work. Too bad
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 9:01 PM
thanks for making this i downloaded it already but think i put it in the wrong spot since it not showing also do i need to download a certain mod to no longer have that stupid blur while showering? sceen this dl on sexysims thats why i ask
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 2:12 AM
Great job! And is there any way to download this male model sim?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 11:37 PM
I've been using your male skins exclusively. I miss the hairy ones I used to use by TummyZa. Will you be done soon with the hairy versions of your great skins?
Field Researcher
#65 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 4:04 AM Last edited by potatoehead : 30th Oct 2010 at 5:03 AM.
Since the introduction of Late Night, I have a feeling the muscles in this skins and the new muscle slider will clash visually. Perhaps you could do a regular, non-muscular male skin?

My opinions may be uninformed BS, but at least I've thought about my uninformed BS.
Instructor
#66 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 7:35 AM
was the model for this skin ever uploaded?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#67 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 9:32 PM
Hello! I absolutely love this skin but I was wondering if you were planning to update it to work with the new features in NightLife. The muscle definition feature works until I click one of your skins, then when I try to click back to a non-custom skintone, the muscle definition feature still doesn't work. I would love to have your skin work with that feature! (Both male and female)

If you don't plan to update, I'm sure I'll still use them in game :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 4:51 PM
Thanks for this, this is awesome! i'm really looking forward to have this as a non-muscular (some of my sims aren't this perfect ;D), i hope it's on it's way keep up the good work! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 8:45 AM
Thank you : ))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 8:17 AM
These are brilliant! Thanks a bunch!!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 3:55 AM
Just an FYI If you use this the new option for male body hair in generations will not work. Once I took out this they worked with it the hair will not stick to the sim.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#73 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 10:26 AM
Thanks so much for this Your skins look so much nicer than EA's default skins.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 12:36 AM
Are these texture only replacements? I wanted to know if it conflicts withe the increase shine aspect of that one other mod here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=343769

and yeah, thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#75 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 2:35 AM
These are awesome! I love the female versions too; they're so realistic.
Page 3 of 4