Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#326 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 9:40 PM
mieley: Aw, thank you! And as for Caroline dying, I don't think they can die due to bird watching, but Caroline was "sadly" fenced in and spent her last few hours before dying from hunger watching birds :P

And speaking of bird watching, Molly Gaskell in my Prosperity/somethingalongthoselines hood is obsessed with it! Even though she's not a nature freak xD

Though it was amusing because she started to fight with the Garden club woman then went bird watching, argued with the Garden Club woman, went back to bird watching and so on until I finally told her to make herself some lunch xP

Ferret II: Oh I love those two twins, they're both adorable ^^ And I really need to take a picture of one of my sims playing the violin, I love that object!
Advertisement
Scholar
#327 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 6:29 AM
Sewing in The Zone!

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Alchemist
#328 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 1:04 PM
Damn FreeTime... today's my birthday and as soon as I woke up my mom goes, "I have a present for you in the kitchen..." So I'm like "YES, SHE GOT ME FREETIME!"

Yeah, no. She didn't. The day has only just begun... so I'm crossing my fingers.

AND! So I'm on topic, very nice pictures, everyone. I am very jealous.
Test Subject
#329 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:34 PM
Happy birthday Afinefrenzy

I've not been using the free time things nearly enough. I need to buy my sims one of those sewing machines (also drafting table, because everyone's great drafting table pictures makes me want one).
Field Researcher
#330 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:08 PM
Happy Birthday Afinefrenzy. My birthday is on Sunday and I too am hoping that my hubby will get the hint and get me FT. My fingers are crossed for you and my self. He has asked me several times what I wanted for my birthday, but that doesn't mean I will get it, he is not into gaming, he doesn't remember things like that. lol Good luck
Alchemist
#331 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:15 PM
Thanks guys.

Yes, good luck with getting FreeTime. Lets hope one of us gets it.
Stupid people are stupid
Original Poster
#332 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:37 PM
Ross is chased by bees

#333 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:09 PM
Angel, I love how he's like "Oh you silly bees!"
#334 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 12:47 AM
Poppy McSkittles looooves her drawing table

Angel F: I love you picture! He's just too cute :D

Alchemist
#335 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 12:49 AM
These are for Ferret. She told me that when I install FT (which I did today, WOO!) that I should take pictures of Lucas playing basketball.

So... LUCAS PLAYING BASKETBALL.

"OMG... is it gonna make it in...?"

FAILURE.
#336 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 3:06 AM
heeee I love the captions :D
Lab Assistant
#337 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 5:08 AM
Nice shots AFineFrenzy....poor Lucas...Maybe next time buddy ....

I have tried, but have failed. What else is there for me do do?
Scholar
#338 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:47 PM
afinefrenzy: ZOMG yay! Those pictures have made my day :D
Alchemist
#339 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 9:03 PM
Mmm, I love FreeTime. Only problem is it's a bit laggy... I might uninstall H&M so it'll run better, I don't use the clothes much anyway...

SO... here's Trudy sewing a potholder, good times. SKILLZ... she has dem.

#340 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 6:06 PM
On the sims free time package, it says you can enter a dance contest but I didn't see where you could?
#341 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:47 AM
Here my sim Angelina enters a cooking contest.She won 1st prize as she aleady had a level 10 cooking skill.She won twice and even beat the woman that runs the place on her left.Something else you may be suprised to see the guy dressed in the lama suit from one of the universities.

#342 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shreky
On the sims free time package, it says you can enter a dance contest but I didn't see where you could?

It's on one of the secret lots.Once your sim reaches the selected level she will be invited to this lot.
Field Researcher
#343 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 11:08 AM

My self sim on the ballet bar...

In the zone while painting

The genie!

Sewing some wonky curtains... is it just me or does it takes ages to get sewing talent badges?!
#344 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 1:16 PM
Yea it takes ages.My sims are still just doing that.I'm ready for them to move up to clothes.I wish there was a cheat I could use to increase the talent badge.By the way your self sim is very beautiful.
Instructor
#345 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:01 PM
they is a badge cheat by lyriclee to do that. I have it in game and it works brillantly.
Alchemist
#346 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:46 PM
you can also increse badges by using boolprop and clicking spawn, badge juicer
Instructor
#347 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 7:35 PM
I got Free Time for my birthday that was in Tuesday, but I installed it on my sister's computer, on which I only had sims like months ago... :-/ Here are some pictures (no CC, because I still didn't download anything ):

Poppy

Poppy and her dad Jonathan

This made me laugh, I wanted to try out how do you work on that car, and it seemed Tamara was only sim free while Poppy and Jonathan were playing soccer (lol). While she worked on the engine, I think sth even exploded.

Scholar
#348 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 9:12 PM

Annie and the Genie

Test Subject
#349 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 10:32 PM
Annie doesn't seem to like that big bag of money :p
Lab Assistant
#350 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:56 PM
Her face is priceless.
Page 14 of 16