Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#76 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:59 AM
Liam keeps getting uglier:

Luckily I covered his gross features up, and check him out here:
http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...8&postcount=303
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 8:46 PM

Saw this fugly sim at the local H&M store...

#78 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 8:55 PM
coltraz Liam looks like a chinese-american gone wrong at birth!!!:wtf2:
Ferret II maybe the scientist is like going to plague the sims with a disease! :wow:
Alchemist
#79 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 9:03 PM
Ferret, I think Maxis may have an obsession with bulldogs/dogs with smushy faces. All their townies look like that.

I also think Maxis likes hurting our eyes. They're in their spiffy Maxis building laughing evily and pointing at us from way up on the 9824084th floor.
Alchemist
#80 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Candy_Land2012
coltraz Liam looks like a chinese-american gone wrong at birth!!!:wtf2::

HE IS!!!! His mom is Asian. Cleo Shikibu from Riverblossom!!!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mieley
ugly maxis sim & his ugly son
i assume theyre related, they have the same last name & faces.

please excuse the pink hats. i always put obnoxious pink hats
on the ugly townies so i no which ones to keep my sims away from.

Unfortunately mieley I met a guy today who looked almost exactly that sim! This guy's cheeks were a little smaller :bag: It's eerie seeing that pic lol *shudders*
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 2:46 AM
You guys are cracking me up ....

That is the first offspring of Don's that was Fugly....I really hope he is the last :evilnod:.....

I have tried, but have failed. What else is there for me do do?
Field Researcher
#83 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 3:15 AM

Fillyup Them-Thar-Yokels,

her husband boop,

and their son HNGRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH.

You could not convince me they're not the most beautiful Sims ever made. I DARE YOU TO TRY.
Test Subject
#84 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 3:18 AM
LOL I love them!!! XD Fugl sims are fun becuse of there uniqueness XD
Instructor
#85 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 12:36 PM
what the hell!! *falls off computer chair* whoa that's DANG ugly.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:50 PM
LOL I think this thread look so fun :D

Here is Pauline was born in games. I think she look little bit ugly. Hope she will beauty like her moms when her growing soon.

Pauline and her mom, Jessica.
#87 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by princesshaichu

Fillyup Them-Thar-Yokels,

her husband boop,

and their son HNGRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH.

You could not convince me they're not the most beautiful Sims ever made. I DARE YOU TO TRY.

WTF?????????? :wow:
#88 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:17 AM
Here is mine Jason and he just got married to his girlfriend Lois.She loves him for who he is not what he looks like.This is a true beauty and the beast story.She was actually the one who proposed engagement and marriage.She's very outgoing and he's shy.She's now pregnant with his child.I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Here is Jason

A closer shot.

They share a kiss under the arch.

A close up of Lois.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/...tinghimover.jpg
#89 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:29 AM
... this thread makes me lol XD
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 11:16 AM
Haha. This thread is great.

Wonderfully hideous sims.

Oh, a sidenote. I'd be uber worried if the maxis building had that many floors, afinefrenzy. They're based here in the Bay area (or "Yay Area" if you're gonna be "hella hyphy"...Don't laugh at me :P), and I don't think 9,000,000+ floors is up to earthquake codes.
Field Researcher
#91 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:10 PM
not to mention it would be seen from space, you could step from the roof right on the moon or even mars. anyway

this tread makes me freaked out, i never had a ugly sim actually. and i keep on breeding those sims with sidenotes do NOT breed it will look horrible cause of too much tweaking.
Field Researcher
#92 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 2:30 AM
Back when I first got the game, I didn't understand the sliders rule for "breedable" Sims.

THE CONSEQUENCES ARE DIRE

Not as hideous as my last post in this thread, but then again nothing is. Plus they were CAS, and this girl was born in-game.

D:
#93 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:11 AM
Back when I first got the game, I didn't understand the sliders rule for "breedable" Sims.

Which is what? :-D
Instructor
#94 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:27 AM
I didn't know about a slider rule....What is it?

Edit: Thank you
#95 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:43 AM
princesshaichu, that sim as a toddler is going to give me nightmares. It's just wrong.

Hahaha.
#96 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 6:43 AM
I created my sim in bodyshop.His wife is pregnant.I hope I get an ugly child.
#97 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 6:49 AM

THE CONSEQUENCES ARE DIRE

Not as hideous as my last post in this thread, but then again nothing is. Plus they were CAS, and this girl was born in-game.

D:

You ought to get this girl a nice looking boy or girlfriend and get them married and post the pics.I love to see beautiful sims and ugly ones paired togeater.That's why I did that for mine.Jason was lonely before he met Lois.

I used Paul's reaction tester in boolprop to make Jason cry like a baby(console cry) and I lowerd his social to nearly zero with the boolprop cheat.He lived by his self and In my story he was afraid he would never meet anyone because he was so ugly then here come Lois.She just moved in next to him and then dropped by to visit.One thing led to another now their married and soon expecting their first child.Jason was so lonely.He couldn't even have a pet because I don't have the pets ep so he nearly went into social failure.In my story Jason was made fun of and called names.He didn't even have a job.I used motherlode to make him rich.His wife however still wants him to go to work while she takes care of their kid or kids once they have them.

Lois means the world to this sim.If he lost her he would be crushed.
Instructor
#98 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 1:42 PM
all the simies in this thread is just wrong! *shudders* honestly I could NEVER have such ugliness in my game. just horrible!
#99 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 2:05 PM
Ugh These sims are uuuggllyy! I can't really stand to have alot of uglyness in my game,and for now the only ugly sims in my game are the evil townies.I DID try a legacy before I reinstalled my game.The founder was bootyful and then...she breeded with another adorable sim...who produced a chubby faced-extremely high eyebrow baby.His eyebrows -or should I say the two of them since she had to get pregnant with natural twins- actually smashed into his hair.I have to say they freaked me out!
Test Subject
#100 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 4:00 PM
This is Daliah. The plan was to breed her with normal looking sims and see how many generations it took to have the kids look normal. i gave up...

Her first son, with a random townie:

Page 4 of 11