Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 1:32 PM
Default Hello - Welcome!
Hi, introduce yourselves if you like
I discovered Hunger Games in 2009 and instantly fell in love with it. I love all the books and everything about it.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 1:18 AM
Hi! I read the first one for book club this year, then read the other two and sobbed my eyes out at the end of Mockingjay
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 11:42 PM
After reading a lot about the books last year, I picked the first one up in about September/October when I was on holidays. I read the first one in a night (so little sleep, but it was so worth it) and immediately rushed out to spend all my shopping money on the other two . I managed to get a whole bunch of people into the books, too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 12:32 PM
I completely shut myself from the world when I discovered the books. I read it all in one day, I can't help myself. I have an unhealthy obsession when I find a good book. I ignore everything else until I finish it and then I feel disorientated from being inside the characters head for so long.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 3:14 AM
I just picked up the books in a box set in March - I had some Borders bucks to spend and just ended up picking up the box set because I'd heard good things. Wasn't disappointed. (And now, I'd love to give my younger cousin the box set for Christmas or something this year, to try to get her to read something besides Twilight.)
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 5:34 PM
I picked up the first book in about April. I finished it in one night. The other two I finished on my kindle. I have to admit, I didn't like the ending, though. But I still loved the books!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 6:07 AM
I discovered it 2 weeks ago from the movie trailer before that i thought it was about politics or somthing, but then i watched it and i was like whoa! im going to the library next week and im gonna see if they have it see ya then. :D