Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bigger Chest/Ab Muscles for males

by linkster123 Posted 30th Jul 2015 at 11:44 AM - Updated 20th Dec 2018 at 7:32 AM by linkster123

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 12:21 AM
That's Lumia's mod so that would require his permission but you can always ask him if he'd be willing to make that kind of alteration to his mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 3:48 PM
I was looking for this! Such a great work, much more realistic!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 7:52 PM
I have revised my muscle chests which are now curvier and more pronounced, I have also done away with the larger chest version since it was a bit overkill.

Be sure to remove any previous versions of this mod.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 10:40 PM
Hi Linkster! I don't know if you tested the new patch yet but this mod is causing the male tops to become invisible :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 1:46 AM Last edited by linkster123 : 3rd Jun 2016 at 2:45 AM.
I just tested and both within CAS and in-game I'm not having that problem. Only issue I had were some mods were preventing my UI from displaying but I fixed that.

I found what the problem actually is, any mod that alters the naked mesh has been broken by the nude mod so it's not just this mod. The reason I thought I wasn't having problems was because my game was loading the outfit versions of my mod.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 3rd Jun 2016 at 2:22 AM
I've removed the download options until I can update the mod to match the new mesh types.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 5:52 AM
Reuploaded revised versions of the muscle chests that have been updated for the masculine/feminine tags and do not cause the body to go invisible when removing clothing on the 'male' body mesh.
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 11:02 AM
Default Invishible tops
Still got invisible tops on my male sims
Quote: Originally posted by linkster123
Reuploaded revised versions of the muscle chests that have been updated for the masculine/feminine tags and do not cause the body to go invisible when removing clothing on the 'male' body mesh.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 4:52 PM
Are you running the most recent version of the game? I just tested both default replacement versions that I had in .zip files and had no issue in my game and I'm currently running 1.19.28.1010.
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 11:36 PM
I tested both versions (default, non-default .... separately, not at the same time). Neither shows in CAS for me, and both make Cmar's penis invisible. Looks really nice, though!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 12:29 AM
I'm going to try re-making the package using the newest version of S4S rather than patching my old package file and see how that works out on my end.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:57 AM Last edited by linkster123 : 5th Jun 2016 at 7:18 AM.
I have uploaded brand new package files created with the latest version of S4S (as opposed to simply patching my old files) and have also created a second version of the chests, "moderate."

If you have any of my older files delete them and download the newer version
older file examples (delete these and replace them):
medium muscle chest outfit - v2.package
medium muscles with abs.package
medium muscles no abs.package
medium muscles with abs v2.package
medium muscles no abs - v2.package
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 9:00 PM
I tried the medium replacer - still makes the willy go invisible. :-| I wouldn't worry though, many things seem to do that, and I have yet to find a pattern to it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ffabris
I tried the medium replacer - still makes the willy go invisible. :-| I wouldn't worry though, many things seem to do that, and I have yet to find a pattern to it.

It is likely the bottom half that needs to be updated since I've recreated my torso mod from scratch using the latest files and Sims 4 Studio version. Before I patched all of my CC I had the same issue, the entire body would disappear if I removed their clothing while in CAS. My recommendation, if you can't find a bottom replacement/penis mesh that's been updated, download Sims4Studio and apply the 'enable for all genders' batch fix from within the program and see if that helps you (it fixed my issues).

Here's what I use for my cc and for the aforementioned batch fix:
http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/s...sugar-open-beta
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 6:50 AM
If you downloaded the newest male muscle chest mod as a default replacement please re-download the file as I realized I created the package as a standalone mesh, not an override. this was preventing the torso from changing properly when bathing (or having nude woohoo) but the mesh would appear if you set up an outfit in CAS with (by adding then removing a shirt).

There is no problem with the non-default/outfit versions, this only applies to the default replacements.
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 12:26 AM
What happened to the large variant? :o
I am updating my mod collection and would miss this very much (I'm a size queen, don't judge me <.<)
Any chance for an update, or did you decide to stick with more reasonable sizes?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 2:14 AM Last edited by linkster123 : 13th Jun 2016 at 5:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Noranum
What happened to the large variant? :o
I am updating my mod collection and would miss this very much (I'm a size queen, don't judge me <.<)
Any chance for an update, or did you decide to stick with more reasonable sizes?

I decided to stick with the more moderate sizes but I'm pretty sure I still have the old version saved somewhere, it just wasn't updated to the curvier/more shapely version that's up now. I got tired of making 3 different versions of athletic clothing so I made it to where I only had to do 1 to match the bare chest size.

I may put up a large size version again, we'll see.

EDIT: I went ahead and re-worked the angles on all my chest mod versions and there's now a 3rd 'large' chest option. I also re-vamped the thumbnails.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#43 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 6:11 AM
Out of three default torso mesh edits from different authors, this is one that still works after the June patch. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bandon
Out of three default torso mesh edits from different authors, this is one that still works after the June patch. Thanks!

I started over with new package files after Sims4Studio was updated for the patch. It was, sadly, the only way I could guarantee people wouldn't have the invisible torso issue (good thing I archive my mesh files).
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 3:56 AM
I downloaded the new package files, but i'm still getting the invisible chest. Huh?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 3:25 PM Last edited by linkster123 : 16th Jun 2016 at 4:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by NoThisGameSucks
I downloaded the new package files, but i'm still getting the invisible chest. Huh?

Are you certain you deleted all older versions of the files? Some of the names changed but they're still going to be somewhere along the lines of "medium muscles by Sheikus v2" or "medium muscles."

I just tested these files on another computer with a Sims 4 client that doesn't have any of the stuff packs whatsoever and the body loaded with absolutely no issues both in-CAS and in-game.
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 12:04 PM
Can I find older versions ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orchidkit
Can I find older versions ?

These replaced the older versions.

I still have the old version, they're just not uploaded anywhere. I'll consider looking into providing both versions.
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linkster123
These replaced the older versions.

I still have the old version, they're just not uploaded anywhere. I'll consider looking into providing both versions.

thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 5:21 AM Last edited by linkster123 : 25th Jul 2016 at 5:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by orchidkit
thank you

Sorry, took me a while between work, Pokémon Go, and SWTOR so I haven't been working on Sims 4 nearly as much as I used to.

As requested I have updated the old muscle chests I originally made and re-uploaded them. These chests do not have the extended obliques or the slimmed down/curvier body shape like the V2 chests. You will find them in the downloads but I consolidated them down into 2 combined zip files: 1 for the outfit versions (non-default) and 1 for the default replacement versions. Same rules apply as the V2, if you're going to use a default replacement only use 1 version at a time or they conflict. 1 version at a time or they conflict.
Page 2 of 5