Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bigger Chest/Ab Muscles for males

by linkster123 Posted 30th Jul 2015 at 11:44 AM - Updated 20th Dec 2018 at 7:32 AM by linkster123

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Instructor
THANKS POST
#51 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 1:08 PM
nice but a pity there's without hair verions I like natural looking manly sim
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
nice but a pity there's without hair verions I like natural looking manly sim

body hair is a skin but there are several mods out there that do just that:

http://kijiko-catfood.com/skin-tone...xture-overhaul/ (look for the body hair mod)

-or-

https://lumialoversims.tumblr.com/p...right-more-body
Scholar
#53 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 11:22 PM
What if we want the 3D abs but not the chest? Is that an option?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 20th Dec 2016 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
What if we want the 3D abs but not the chest? Is that an option?

The moderate version is the closest I have to that, these meshes are rather limited to work with. I also haven't worked on my any of my mods several months but I may take another look once the holidays calm down.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 10:47 PM
Amazing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 7:49 AM Last edited by linkster123 : 22nd Jan 2017 at 8:07 AM.
I was re-testing these in my game and found a flaw with the medium muscles V2, the seam on the ribs was raised and glaringly obvious. I’ve cleaned up the seams and re-uploaded the medium muscles default replacement and outfit versions V2.

All the other sizes/options are fine.
Test Subject
#57 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 8:00 AM
I dont understand how to download the mod . Can somone lead me how to do it?
Test Subject
#58 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by linkster123
I was re-testing these in my game and found a flaw with the medium muscles V2, the seam on the ribs was raised and glaringly obvious. I’ve cleaned up the seams and re-uploaded the medium muscles default replacement and outfit versions V2.

All the other sizes/options are fine.
Hi, in my game the replacement version doesn't work anymore
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Helen Effy
Hi, in my game the replacement version doesn't work anymore

Like the torso disappears or is it just showing a different body (like the default)?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 3:30 PM Last edited by linkster123 : 30th Mar 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by itsZEwolf
I dont understand how to download the mod . Can somone lead me how to do it?

Install instructions can be found in the installation instructions tab of this topic. If you're going for the default replacement make sure you only download one of them (they're in the files tab).
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 12:40 PM Last edited by Helen Effy : 9th Apr 2017 at 4:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by linkster123
Like the torso disappears or is it just showing a different body (like the default)?

no abs definition, like original without this mod. Even with the outfit this happens the difference is that the "with abs" (outfit or not) version at least changes the thickness in my game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Helen Effy
no abs definition, like original without this mod. Even with the outfit this happens the difference is that the "with abs" (outfit or not) version at least changes the thickness in my game.

It sounds like you have another mod installed that also alters the default mesh. I've only seen this happen when I have 2 different default replacements installed at the same time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 16th May 2017 at 1:14 AM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 23rd May 2017 at 5:34 PM
He looks gorgeous! Though not only are his abs and and chest bigger, just look at the size of that bulge! WAY better than the default flat undies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 6:04 PM
Great Work! Thank you so much (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 6:07 AM
UPDATE - 10/04/2018: Re-uploaded all V2 files but this time I added physical nipples to the mesh. I have also added 2 screenshots showing the additional nipples.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 11:09 PM
well I thought I would try the updated version of moderate muscles without abs - V2 Default, what a disaster, my sims were wearing clothes in the shower, Sauna, reset bathing did nothing, ran disallow cc for shower, nothing turned up, removed this mod and all back to normal, god knows why.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 2:46 PM Last edited by linkster123 : 8th Oct 2018 at 3:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by midge719
well I thought I would try the updated version of moderate muscles without abs - V2 Default, what a disaster, my sims were wearing clothes in the shower, Sauna, reset bathing did nothing, ran disallow cc for shower, nothing turned up, removed this mod and all back to normal, god knows why.

I'll see what happens if I shower with that version in my game.

edit: I just tried the moderate no abs version in my game (1.46.18.1020) and I had no problems at all. Your issue has to be something else unless you have the "nude spa/sauna" mod since sauna and massage table use a completely different mesh than using the shower. I'm using MCCC, WickedWhims, and the moderate with abs replacement without issue.
Test Subject
#69 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 5:24 PM
First of all, I would like to thank you for making this mod. Second of all, do you have any plans to update the mod, as it seems the current patch has broken it. Thank you very much for reading this, and have a nice day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 8:04 PM
I think this needs an update for the Get Famous patch. It stopped working as default.
Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 2:47 AM Last edited by linkster123 : 18th Nov 2018 at 7:35 AM.
Mine has been working fine (if I set WickedWhims to support native/default body) but fortunately I was re-doing all of the meshes in Blender the other night so I guess I'll make new package files instead of re-using my previous files.

EDIT:

UPDATE - 11/18/2018: Re-uploaded all V2 files, updated for the Get Famous patch. I have also added newer screenshots as well as smoothed out some rough edges on the mesh that were super obvious in 1st person camera view.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#72 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 3:48 PM
thanks
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#73 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 6:43 PM
In files list where are defaults? there is no any hint how to pick right things

also can you help me - when I remove top outfit with X lil button in CAS I always have blank invisible torso.
how to "fill" that emptyness?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
In files list where are defaults? there is no any hint how to pick right things

also can you help me - when I remove top outfit with X lil button in CAS I always have blank invisible torso.
how to "fill" that emptyness?

I am amusing anything with chest outfit is the top for cas the rest without is default, to replace the top that vanished just click on another top it will come back, this happens even with skins.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 7:56 PM
The shape looks sexy as hell!!!
Page 3 of 5