Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 8:14 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default New flickering after loading screen
I don't have a screenshot, but I can upload it. This seems to be happening as of late and hasn't really happened before. I load up the game (where it says to enable CC) and the game then flickers uncontrollably. I have Windows 10, NVIDIA graphics and the game has worked flawlessly prior to this. I think maybe it had to do with a recent Windows 10 update. Thanks.

Edit: I'm tried disabling CC and it didn't seem to work, still flickering.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 12:44 AM
Check that your 4 GB patch and graphic rules are still working. Go look at the config-log.txt file inside the sims 2 folder>Logs folder.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Check that your 4 GB patch and graphic rules are still working. Go look at the config-log.txt file inside the sims 2 folder>Logs folder.
How would I determine if these are still working?