Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 12:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Pets, Supernatural
Default Sims 3 Pose Player doesn't work
Hello Simmers !

I really need the cmomoney_PosePlayer for my horses, but it doesn't seem to work. I tried install it, add it to Mods / Package, transform it into a sims3pack file, nothing. It doesn't appear in the installed file in the Sims 3 Launcher, and doesn't appear anywhere in the game.
Is there a way to make it work ?
My only expansion pack is Pets.
Thank you
Advertisement
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
#2 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 1:07 PM
Hey there, you need to leave Pose Player as a package file and put it in your Mods/Packages folder as you did.
If your mods framework is set up correctly, it should show up in your game, but it won't show up in the launcher so don't worry about that.

If you've placed the package file in your Packages folder, and it isn't showing up, then there is probably something wrong with the framework. Especially if this is the first time you've installed package files, and haven't already got working mods/cc that you have installed in this way.
You might want to read through this again and make sure you have everything you need to set up your Mods folder:
https://www.modthesims.info/wiki.ph...Setup_and_Files 
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 2:24 PM
Thank you very much ! I will try
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 4:41 PM
It's working ! Thank you very much !!