Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Craftable Pottery

by plasticbox Posted 20th Dec 2015 at 4:51 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2016 at 1:49 PM by plasticbox

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Forum Resident
#51 Old 8th May 2016 at 2:34 AM
hi! i'm not sure if you read this but i was wondering if it's possible for this to be available for kids too. I was hoping it would so it can be used at school. thanks for reading! is there anything in particular in the code to change it myself in any case?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 30th May 2016 at 3:11 PM
Squee! I'm super excited about this one! Can't wait to try it in game!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 3:24 PM
What an utterly delightful idea, thanks
Test Subject
#54 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 7:25 PM
Since the toddler update, I can no longer craft these items from the blob of clay. It just drops from my sim's queue.
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 11:06 PM
No longer working since the toddler update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 10:42 PM
This is such a creative new object! Love it! Reminds me of Sims 2 (or maybe 3, I can't remember) where you could practice pottery and sewing in one of the expansions. Any plans to make a sewing machine? :)
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 12:14 AM
Default Not working for me. :( But amazing idea.
Quote: Originally posted by pixiejuice
No longer working since the toddler update.

I couldn't get it to work either-- such a bummer! It's an awesome idea (harks back to Sims 2?... the hobby expansion pack with the pottery wheel and sewing machine). I loved the idea of lumps of clay for my history challenge sims to mold!!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 3:28 AM
Yeah unfortunately this isn't working anymore, it just resets the sim. Could you update the mod? Cause this would be amazing for my handy sim.

~ formerly known as trüffelschaf ~
Test Subject
#59 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 6:12 PM
Hi , it shows up in game but as soon as I go to play with it the sims wont interact.
Test Subject
#60 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 7:19 PM
I removed this yesterday, because despite not trying to use the crafting part of it I'd used some of the items from the debug menu for decorating, and I started getting an infinite loop of exception errors that caused the game to freeze. Checking lastexception.txt it was repeatedly referencing this mod and saying: AttributeError: 'pbox_object_potterycraft' object has no attribute 'get_focus_bone'.

The full exception text (which would loop endlessly): https://codebeautify.org/xmlviewer/cb18a515
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 1:55 PM
Nice! i was wondering if this was possible to make this mod with the default sculptures too? Like sometimes they clay a bunny or the Eiffel tower but when I want to display it somewhere my sims can just pick it up and make something new of it, I wish i could have like the option to bake the sculpture or like this mod with the vases but with the original sculptures (:
Test Subject
#62 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 3:40 AM Last edited by BritneyMc0206 : 20th Dec 2017 at 3:44 AM. Reason: Added more info
Is it just me, or has anybody else not been able to make pottery, & the fun level isn't goin' up after trying to craft something with this mod? Yes I realize this mod might be outdated & the creator most likely won't be responding. I just wanna be sure it's this mod that causing problems for me & not something else.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 7:47 PM
This mod was continued by: Sigma 1202 (last updated on Aug. 4th)
- https://modthesims.info/d/630916/cr...ottery-2-0.html
Page 3 of 3