Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated*- Testers Required- Alchemy Career

by SuperFly Posted 4th Aug 2005 at 11:46 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2006 at 2:21 PM by SuperFly : Updated Category

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:48 PM
good job superfly(laurence!)
#3 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:51 PM
WOW! Is this based off of Full Metal Alchemist?! I AM CRAZY ABOUT THAT SHOW! OH MY GOD! THANK YOU!!!
#4 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 12:23 AM
I;ll help u out
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:47 AM
I love fullmetal alchemist and this sounds awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 7:33 AM
Haha. You can call me Dr. Chironu from now on!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 4:59 PM
Yay! Alchemy is so interesting to me for some reason hehe. Awesome career!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 8:20 PM
By "own carpool and uniforms", do you mean custom? If so, great! Either way, I'm getting this career.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 6:32 PM
Great job Superfly.

Henry_Walk
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 6:48 PM
Carpool did not show up in my game and then she received a call saying she missed work. What should I do? Thank you.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cougarwoman40
Carpool did not show up in my game and then she received a call saying she missed work. What should I do? Thank you.

Same here

Now Playing
Conker:Live and Reloaded
The Sims 2: University
Mvp Baseball 2005
World of Warcraft
WoW: Megakirby | 32 Human Mage | Hellscream
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 1:52 AM
I downloaded this career and I don't know how to get it to work. Plrease help!!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#13 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by froggyluvr
I downloaded this career and I don't know how to get it to work. Plrease help!!

Just unzip it and put it in your downloads folder. But remember some people have been having problems with the carpool, so you may want to wait for a fix.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 2:55 AM
Okay, thanks Whiterrider!! I got it in my game, but now the carpool never shows up.
#15 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 9:19 PM
i cant even download it!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 8:46 AM Last edited by BlackAngel : 13th Aug 2005 at 9:27 PM.
My teen was Note Taker (no problems with carpool so far) but when the chance card came with options "Forbidden Alchemy" and "Run" I chose "Forbidden Alchemy" and text showed up like it were meant to be to option "Run" (dragged unconciuos teacher away etc.) and reward was 1 body point. Can't really remember that how many body points my teen had before that so I can't say did she got that point. But final result was that she came home immediatly and had lost her job.. So would you like to fix this mistake in chance card? I really like this career and Fullmetal Aclhemist too .

EDIT: Forgot one thing. At least in teen career track own icon doesn't show up, it has normal slacker career icon. I haven't tested adult career track yet.

2nd EDIT: I don't know that does teens have own uniforms, but if they do, to me those didn't show up. She went to work in her everyday clothes.

3rd EDIT: Just popped into my mind.. Not SURE of this, but still quite sure. My teen had only one promotion (from chance card as Formula Tester) and became to Note Taker, so that means there weren't three levels, only two. But I can remember wrong in this.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 8:15 PM
Looks cool Big fan of fullmetal alchemist, but I'm going to wait for the bugs in this to be fixed before download
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 4:46 AM
WOw! i like it! and i know the carpools that dont work: note taker and alchemist master(or was it warrior?)
any way its awesome! and for the people who want to play it, use the boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true with the news paper to set you job levels. then you can play the career!
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Megakirby
Same here

Same for me too :confused:
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 5:38 AM
My sim was Researcher, so now I finally tested adult career track too. First he was at teen career track with no custom icon, but when he grew up to adult, custom icon appeared.

But as I said he WAS Researcher. Got another chance card and result was that he lost 1000 simeleons and his job but carpool isn't taking him back home! Got this chance card 1½ sim days ago and he's still at work. I have to use cheat to get him back..

IMO there's too much chance cards which result is to get fired or I'm just having very bad luck..

I stop testings now and wait that this career would be fixed. I would really like to have this career in my game. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 10:10 PM
Indeed, carpool doesn't work for me either. Couldn't figure it out for the life of me, so I'll just change the career level and see if I can make it work.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#22 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackAngel
My teen had only one promotion (from chance card as Formula Tester) and became to Note Taker, so that means there weren't three levels, only two. But I can remember wrong in this.

If the promotion was from a chance card, you could have been promoted two levels. (My careers don't work, but I do get the various things you can do)
The wrong answer chance card is simple to fix - its just some text that got put in the wrong place. I might download this career minus fixes just to see why there was an unconscious teacher!
The carpool problem sounds like the GUID was entered incorrectly - you have to put it in backwards in pairs of characters in boxes that are impossible to find unless you have the right reference...

Anyway this is all very rich coming from the person who crashed her game because she made a bad career and hasn't bothered to fix it yet

And if you are reading these Superfly, a progress report would be great, I really want to download this career, to go with my new neighbourhood "Mediville" *cheese*
#23 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 1:16 AM
Even if you call in sick, you still get the missed work notice.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 12:13 PM
Hi guys. Sorry I was away for such a long time. I'll check this career over, and I'll make the changes required. Thanks for the feedback!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 10:01 PM
can't wait to download!
Page 1 of 3