Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated*- Testers Required- Alchemy Career

by SuperFly Posted 4th Aug 2005 at 11:46 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2006 at 2:21 PM by SuperFly : Updated Category

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 7:58 PM
This sounds really good! What is the maximum salary? Do they rake it in for being able to make a philosopher's stone?
Test Subject
#27 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 3:46 AM
Is this a Ep only career?
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jenl212
This sounds really good! What is the maximum salary? Do they rake it in for being able to make a philosopher's stone?

Maximum salary for this career (if my memory serves me well) is $3,300. I suppose if you could create the philosopher's stone you would be a muti-billionare, but SimPE does have a limit on how much money you can earn a day

Quote: Originally posted by 413X
Is this a Ep only career?

No- this career is EP ready, meaning it works on both TS2 and University. An EP only career would only work in University, and likewise a TS2 only career would only work on... well, I expect you can guess
#29 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 8:21 PM
the SimPE Maximum is $10,000
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 9:26 AM
Must say one of my sims got to level 7 then her car pool stopped showing up :weep: and i now have switched her to the realator career but have to get more promotions :weep: please fix it alchemy suited Lucy so well. :fallen:
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueThunder
Must say one of my sims got to level 7 then her car pool stopped showing up :weep: and i now have switched her to the realator career but have to get more promotions :weep: please fix it alchemy suited Lucy so well. :fallen:

Have you got the updated file? A lot of people had this problem, which was caused by a mis-correct GUID. I'll double check, but I think you're still working with the old version.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 1:57 PM
So sorry just downloaded the knew one i'll use SimPE to change her memories and then sent her of to work again thanks so much :bump:
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 11:42 AM
Where is the updated file, is it at the start of this thread?
I have the one where no carpool shows up and would love one that works.
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 3:20 PM
Have got it now and its working. So far so good.
Test Subject
#35 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 5:00 AM
nice very nice
Field Researcher
#36 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 3:35 AM
i downloaded the updated file and it works great! All the bugs are gone.
Test Subject
#37 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 9:34 PM
I assume I have the update one - I only got it today, and I've had a chance card come up a bit wrongly. My sim's name is Mel and instead of saying Mel's in some places it's saying Me's or Me's's.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by random_c
I assume I have the update one - I only got it today, and I've had a chance card come up a bit wrongly. My sim's name is Mel and instead of saying Mel's in some places it's saying Me's or Me's's.

Where did they come up? It'd be easier for you to tell me where they are than for me to trawl through all the text used.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 9:27 PM
I just found this job and am happy and sad at the same time. I have Nightlife and am wondering if you are planning on updating it for EP2? Sorry to ask but this job sounds fun and Fullmetal rules.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking. Eick, bad guy. You think I'm a super-villain like Dr. Doom or Apocalypse or-or The Riddler. But I admit I went over to the dark side, but just to pick up a few things, a-and now I'm back. I've learned. I'm good again."
Eick (Eickley)
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eickley8472
I just found this job and am happy and sad at the same time. I have Nightlife and am wondering if you are planning on updating it for EP2? Sorry to ask but this job sounds fun and Fullmetal rules.

Don't worry, I did a little research, and found that University ready careers will work fine in Nightlife

Test Subject
#41 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperFly
Don't worry, I did a little research, and found that University ready careers will work fine in Nightlife

There was just a thread about this in the help section:

Quote:
As per one of the Maxis' supporters, they had to change the behaviour tree in NL. And from what I have read on different sites, there's a massive conflict between custom careers and this new BHAV.

I love this career, and I use it for more than one of my sims, so I just want to be absolutely sure it works with NL. I've already been burned by one hack that supposedly worked, but ended up screwing up one of my sims to the point I had to delete her. Gah.
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 12:33 AM
Sweet! I'm looking forward to trying this out. Now I can have some properly esoteric sims. ^.^
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#43 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elfgirl
I love this career, and I use it for more than one of my sims, so I just want to be absolutely sure it works with NL. I've already been burned by one hack that supposedly worked, but ended up screwing up one of my sims to the point I had to delete her. Gah.

No, I am 110% confident that EP ready careers will work fine with Nightlife. Not only have I been given feedback from many of testers saying that EP ready careers work with Nightlife, P00jkins and Psion have confirmed this information for me. This career (any any other correctly created careers) will work perfectly.

elfgirl, would you be kind enough to link me to some websites that claim custom careers clash? I'd be interested to see what they say about them. Thanks

Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperFly
elfgirl, would you be kind enough to link me to some websites that claim custom careers clash? I'd be interested to see what they say about them. Thanks

Like I said in my original reply, I'd just read a thread on it here on MTS in the Help section, which is why I wanted to check with you and make sure. Here's the thread I quoted:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92771

MTS is the only site that I download custom careers from, so it's the only site where I've seen any info on them and the compatability with NL.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 11:17 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!
i love fullmetal alchemist.
as soon as i saw your signature in another forum, i shot straight over here and went to download the alchemy career.
thank you ,thank you, thank you!

meguru meguru toki no naka de
bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miage
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 11:31 PM
im a FULL.MODTHESIMS.ALCHEMIST

There are no stupid questions....just stupid people.
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:52 PM
I really like this but for some reason my sim won't get in the carpool.
Test Subject
#48 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 6:26 PM
I love Fullmetal Alchemist so much!!! But I'll wait till its fixed. Thanks!!!!!!!!
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 7:16 PM
It is fixed

Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 8:45 AM
can you tell me about the skill needed for each level?
Page 2 of 3